Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Illuminati Getting Blatant!? just made me a believer (new connections!)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by NowanKenubi

appreciate it, yeah the rottweiler in the context its been put in this topic was new to me there is a link towards the end of the OP that gives an alleged illuminati meaning for the rottweiler thats pretty deep

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by 11165

I had missed the last link, the one to the end of lies... But it gives me a 404... You know where the info that was there could be found? Thanks.

BTW, I think tumblr looks pretty weird... What kind of services is it?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
thanks for pointing that out dont know how that link got chopped up like that it was hard for me to get it again but here you go.... there is a lot of information that you would probably care to read but the part im talking about you have to scroll down a little too under the heading: ANIMAL ALTERS meant to act like animals

link for material

in case the link doesnt want to play nice this is the info:

Although a large share of an alter system is dehumanized, there are certain alters which will be created to actually hold the body and act like animals. The alter may even be named “animal.” A male or female slave may have dog alters which bark like a dog and get into the correct position to allow a Rottweiler/German shepherd/Doberman to penetrate the slave sexually. This is accomplished by taking menstrual blood from a dog in heat and smearing it on the victim.

Animal alters are created by the standard dehumanization methods, and then shown films of what they are to become. Through hypnosis and behavior modification, the alters eventually accept the role they are tortured and programmed into taking. It’s hard telling what roles the programmers have created, it could possibly be any animal, but cats, dogs, donkeys, horses, rats, and mice are common examples.
edit on 10-8-2011 by 11165 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by nunya13
reply to post by VitriolAndAngst

I must disagree. They are not "coincidences". A coincidence is something that implies a connection but is really an accidental happening.

Jay-Z's use of Illuminati symbols and hand gestures is not a coincidence, nor an accident. Is it an accident that his record label is called "Rocafella"? That he uses the pyramid symbol frequently? That his "Rocawear" clothing line dons many obvious Illuminati symbols including the pyramid, the mason sign, and skull and cross bones? These aren't accidents. These are purposeful. What IS an accident is that the Rottweiler is revered by many people for its looks and attitude but it also happens to be a totem, if you will, for the Illuminati. But not everyone that likes Rottweilers also wears Illuminati symbols on their clothes and names things after one of the most deceitful and evil families in our history, the Rockefellers. They also don't turn around and marry women who not only admit they have an alternate persona on stage, but also NAMES THE PERSONNA while portraying it as an obviously darker side of themselves.

To be cliche: If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and smells like its a duck, not a pigeon trying to be trendy.

You can only have so many "coincidences" before it becomes blatantly obvious that there is an underlying theme to all of this. "They" count on people like you to brush it all off as loose connections

LOL

Look, I've used almost all those "symbols" on artwork I've made -- other than the Rottweiler -- which you can find on every other hard-hitting thug inspired band in the inner city, those other "illuminati symbols" are pretty dang common.

After they adorn the Dollar Bill and all the established symbols of our government -- they are pretty much standard Bling. Maybe SOMEONE is intentionally using them -- but someone who would likely be buried by racists? That's why I suggest you just look at a few Heavy Metal albums for Satanic Symbols -- they put them there ON PURPOSE to freak people out.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

^while the point your making is true... artists of a lot of genres do use satanic images for shock value... you are totally incorrect in saying every other rapper uses rotts imagery all the time, i don't even know why you would suggest that (where are you even getting that from?); somebody else tried to make that connection earlier in the topic ... im not saying it has never been used but it is definitely a minority not anything in my collection has a rottweiler on it and just coincidentally when i google rottweiler with rap i got an artist i never heard of before named red dawn and even funnier her album cover is a head shot of her with the blinded eye concept link
in fact its is wayyyyyyy more common in rap and hiphop to see images of pittbulls than rotts

so lets stop with the every other rapper uses rottweiler concept, its just not true

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
YUP! Talk about right out in the open....This just aired a few nights ago. Nice that they tell us in cartoons exactly what they want to do to us. The whole series is filled with it. DVD set comes out soon.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11165

appreciate it, yeah the rottweiler in the context its been put in this topic was new to me there is a link towards the end of the OP that gives an alleged illuminati meaning for the rottweiler thats pretty deep

Sirius the Dog Star. (Can we stop with all the non sense about it just being a coincidence please)
en.wikipedia.org...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Britney Spears Statue reminds me of Romulus and Remus
www.adweek.com...

More of Daniel Edwards work-Justin Beiber and Selena Gomez statue
www.cbc.ca...

Venus and the Pentagram - Wonder why there is a five pointed star over Selena's V?
freemasonry.bcy.ca...

Morning Star= Venus
Gorodachi Etenemaki (This guy is crazy accurate)
www.goroadachi.com...

The ritual of Prince William's wedding and the whole 4/20 wedding ritual where Harry got the black piece of cake and shortly after announces he is going back to Afghanistan to fight. (aka romulus and remus, one must die. The mayans did it also)
Post-Britney and Paris, controversial artist tackles Prince Harry
www.cbc.ca...

Zeus is often depicted as a swan and the lightning bolt is very occult. Just look at military patches for that.
www.newshelton.com... (warning naked images painted by the masters)

Nothing new under the sun eh?
edit on 10-8-2011 by MasterGemini because: More info. . .
edit on 10-8-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)
edit on 10-8-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11165

^while the point your making is true... artists of a lot of genres do use satanic images for shock value... you are totally incorrect in saying every other rapper uses rotts imagery all the time, i don't even know why you would suggest that (where are you even getting that from?); ....

Geeze, really, I don't who WHERE I would get the idea that the Rottweiller was a popular tough-guy dog very very common with Rappers. The only rebuttal I can make is THIS ONE

So yes, not every OTHER rapper -- just every other, other rapper. Like one in three.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

^is your rebuttal to that really a link to google... not even any particular page just a link to a goolge search most of the returns on that search have nothing to do with rottweiler imagery... just parts of lyrics, yes rappers rhyme anything that rhymes with there last line but when it comes to imagery not only are rottweilers not prevalent they are not even the most popular dog in hip hop or rap, if we were talking about pitbulls you would be totally right but we are not... im beginning to understand that you are not ultra familiar with the genre, and thats ok im not ultra familiar with rock.. but let me not speak as though i am.... and would hope that you would stop

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

How about you refute my post directly above yours?

Make sure you actually read the sources of info provided earlier in this thread.

All your "coincidence" is bunk and easily refuted. Try again please.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by MasterGemini

^a lot of good links ill go back and forth through them, appreciate it

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
If your interested look for a piece of art used to advertise sauvignon blanc, made in the 70's. I destroyed the copy i had. Pure evil. It was adorned in a motel room, Hobsonville, NZ, a restaurant called "Wings" on the same property is the same owner. It has a plate of almost raw meat in the bottom right corner with knives & forks (inscriptions on them), a folded table cloth (KKK lookalike) a salad, a tall glass of red wine in the middle. If you are into imagery it will strike you immediately. Many people became ill after showing them the picture. Thus I destroyed it. It was placed somewhere that people would see it at a glance & not take much notice then they would leave the motel. The conscious mind sees a picture at a glance & the subconscious mind starts to examine it. The result when a conscious mind studies what many other peoples subconscious minds have examined? They make & place these pictures for their own purpose, not art, please be careful!

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by recordontape

^since you gave me your first post ill give you your first star.... your touching on kind of my root feelings on the matter of imagery and the subconscious... i think you have to be really really careful, especially for those that are less in tune with their subconscious... its working even if your not working with it

everybody can prove the subconcious taking in media: you ever go to sleep with the tv on and dream about something related to what is on the television, that's an example of your sub-conscious on auto pilot, so yeah i try to be careful about what i let my subconscious be aware of or victim to

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
good thread. Something occurred to me today.

K9 - Police Unit or Pole Ice

also sounds like Canine / Dog

K=11th letter of the Alphabet

this is 911 in reverse 11/9 or Nov.9

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by awareness10

Nice catch!

And yes, K9 units involve dogs, in police force. It is intended to sound like the word canine...

But it's when I see something like this ( canine=K9=119=911=police... ) that I think our whole language is an elaborate code, built to deceive us, manipulate us, etc.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

if yall want to see something interesting in numbers --- you know Fox as in Fox news etc, is meant to be spelled just like i have so far with one upper case letter as it is a brand name and like that its vale in numerology would be "9" but because of the way it chooses to display the brand name (they havent always done it this way) with all caps FOX as if it is an acronym (which it isnt said to be) each letter would have a seperate value not to be combined and that value is: 666 - what a coincidence

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
For the record, this may be off topic, but the jews are NOT the chosen people. FYI.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by NowanKenubi
reply to post by awareness10

Nice catch!

And yes, K9 units involve dogs, in police force. It is intended to sound like the word canine...

But it's when I see something like this ( canine=K9=119=911=police... ) that I think our whole language is an elaborate code, built to deceive us, manipulate us, etc.

Yes, like subliminal suggestions they are feeding our subconsious to try to create what they want
in order to serve their own agenda. There is so much more to this though, it's as deep as the rabbit
hole can go, which seems endless in this place.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I posted this on another thread but i just had to repost it here because
it's really interesting and i think you'd enjoy this read. This guy mentions
MM in mickey mouse looks a lot like 33, and when you read the rest
of this, it will make more sense.

700 yr old fresco of Mickey Mouse found in 2002 Italy, also has hints of Masonry embedded numerology

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by awareness10
I posted this on another thread but i just had to repost it here because
it's really interesting and i think you'd enjoy this read. This guy mentions
MM in mickey mouse looks a lot like 33, and when you read the rest
of this, it will make more sense.

700 yr old fresco of Mickey Mouse found in 2002 Italy, also has hints of Masonry embedded numerology

Wow, thank you so much! That explains a lot for me.
I was always wondering why mickey was a mouse and not a rabbit or something like that.

A poster there said the church looks like micky and was described as a weasel. Micky is a weasel! Hermes used to be called 'weasel armed'. Then just tie in all the other Disney occult and BAM! Club 33 to? Jeez.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join