It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Getting Blatant!? just made me a believer (new connections!)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
i think its absolutely idiotic that people want to say that cartoons have signs of the illuminati in it. Its total B.S. its stupid and people get interested and then all of a sudden everything is a sign of the illuminati they cant even eat a bowl of cereal without saying that brand is involved with the illuminati. I do like this post; very informative

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by varsityblazer11

yeah i got a cousin like that everything popular or trendy is absolutly illuminati, her boyfriend is the same way lol i havent talked to them since i looked into this ill have to clear my afternoon lol

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Have anyone on this thread been to this site? www.lenonhonorfilms.com...

It is very informative dealing with subliminal messages.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
lol somebody syndicated this topic already -- forums.projectcovo.com... --- apprecite it

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by theblasterkid

before i read any further i demand to know whats with the admin photoshopped into the star trek and star wars outfits --- is that you, ima make thread about that lol

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

OMG, seriously, just watch one episode of Phineas and Ferb, its loaded, even the story lines, mind control, big brother, spying, I watched an episode today where the two boys were taken to a children's prison and were told "Creativity and self thinking is not allowed" that is an actual quote (its on netfilx so I watched it again to make sure), yeah the show has pyramids, the all seeing eye but the entire show is nothing but illuminati. Also the new scooby doo on cartoon network, thats just blatant in your face.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

double post
edit on 9-8-2011 by hapablab because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by 11165

Your absolutely right, I did take a snippet, because this is the same story. You guys see some skull and bones, the number 11 or other things that have a greater significance outside of "them".

Although I took a snippet, you did not mention my other facts about these chameleons because they are true. Understand my bro, we are for sure on the same side. I'm just making sure we are all aiming at the right 'machine'. 'They" have hijacked symbols to use for their own agenda, but one has to be able to distinguish between people using it for good and for bad. Here is the real thing that everyone is afraid to say. Since when does anyone of the so called Black diaspora from Jay-z to Rihanna, benefit from the illuminati????? Oh let me guess, at the time banking was establish they owned a majority of everything and they established a barrier where they didn't allow non-blacks to participate in the American dream. This is completely erroneous and foolish to assume this, and it is apparent that everyone is just following the trends.
This isn't a race issue im just trying to make a point.

So, my point in a nut shell. Jay-z works hard to be an example for other people that may not even think success is an option for them. You must not listen to his music. Here is some example

Mother#ers - say that I'm foolish I only talk about jewels (bling bling) Do you fools listen to music or do you just skim through it? See I'm influenced by the ghetto you ruined That same dude you gave nothin, I made somethin doin

or

I do this for my culture To let ’em know what a nigga look like, when a nigga in a roaster Show ’em how to move in a room full of vultures Industry shady it need to be taken over Label owners hate me I’m raisin the status quo up I’m overchargin niggaz for what they did to the cold crush Pay us like you owe us for all the years that you hoed us We can talk, but money talks so talk mo’ bucks

This is the same crap with obama, first he was with a so-called 'radical' church, that would be completely be anti'them' and now he's 'them'.

How does one play both sides. That would be like a runaway slave going back to his master to make a deal to enslave others and himself again. Let figure this out for real, not like these trendy kids. The connections are there, keep digging my friend, but DON'T get caught up in the disinformation propoganda(sp???). "They" use these people because they have an ability they DO NOT, the ability to touch millions of people. "they" use the cartoons, the pop artist, and whatever is next to further the programming. But to say its MTV, Egypt, Jay-z or even Lady gaga is dumb. If these people had a clue what was going on, I GUARANTEE they would fire the 'mole' who is sliding this stuff in there video.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

You are right! There is no way anything like that would ever make it's way into cartoons......

you can't find it in movies either:

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by be4ne1
The OP mentioned "with a Jewish Core" in reference to the Illuminati make-up...It's original 'members' were all Jewish...

So how did the allegedly Jewish Adam Weishaupt get into a Jesuit Univeristy?

...and the resulting extensions have all been anchored and operated by Jews.

What are the 'extensions' to which you refer?

Thank you!

Finally someone acknowledges the jesuits in this whole mess. I do believe VP Biden is a big wig with the jesuits also.
Jesuit Coadjutor American VP Joe Biden in Moscow with Jesuit Priest Janez Saver
www.vaticanassassins.org...

These people also need several eyes kept on them.

The symbolism is there all the people saying coincidence need to actually go and watch all the videos and map the connections before they continue looking foolish.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

I could tell you were a disinfo agent from the time of your last post!!! Who do you answer to?!? Can you be any more blatant than that!!!

haha, just kidding guys, but couldn't resist, considering the forum and topic, etc.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by 11165

No, it isn't me.
. His name is Lenon Honor. I think he has a knack for picking out hidden messages.
edit on 10-8-2011 by theblasterkid because: Typo

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
That blog certainly gives me the creeps! I think the rotweiller references might have to do with the fact that these stars are all controlled and pets of the Illumnati.

Found a pic of Jay-Z wearing the same Rotweiler shirt as Kanye in the pic above, just keeps getting crazier and crazier!

peasandcarrotsinternational.tumblr.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
hmmm, this was on the front page of the website an hour ago, what happened, I cant find it on the front page at all now, not even at the bottom, I got to it since I posted earlier in my ats tab.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

yeah i remember seeing the bart simpson 9/11 one last year, everything on TV and Radio

is rigged with subliminal suggestion. It's just frustrating as hell that it's taking people so

long to see it.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
hope this is appreciated, AND im gonna need some HELP im not good with computers at all, if someone could, could you PLEASE find what im talking about and turn it into a LINK besides, im accessing ATS through my PS3 and probably cant make a link anyways so please help i saw something pretty interesting on this stuff, it was jay z mentioned a few times. i guess you can google or youtube it.
look for ALEX JONES CHANNEL PRODIGY MOBB DEEP and the date 8-4-11 please check out the interview and please help to make a LINK

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by varsityblazer11
i think its absolutely idiotic that people want to say that cartoons have signs of the illuminati in it. Its total B.S. its stupid and people get interested and then all of a sudden everything is a sign of the illuminati they cant even eat a bowl of cereal without saying that brand is involved with the illuminati. I do like this post; very informative

edit on 8/10/2011 by Diplomat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by hapablab
hmmm, this was on the front page of the website an hour ago, what happened, I cant find it on the front page at all now, not even at the bottom, I got to it since I posted earlier in my ats tab.
--- im just glad anybody got to see it on the front at all even when the topic was brand new and had a couple more posts and flags than one or two others in "new posts getting flags catagory" it never appeared in that catagory, never once made it in new active topics either, but instead of complaining about that inconsistancy i think i should just thank everybody who checked this out especially those who flagged the topic or left relevant links (videos too), and whoever quoted the topic on that other site, thanks for helping me get this noticied --- hope i didnt rub anybody the wrong way in debate --- appreciate everybodys time

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I do not know if it has been said already, but I looked at the definition of the word rottweiler, to know its meaning and it says that rottweilers are cattle dogs... Makes you think...

Nice thread, OP!

meaning of rottweilers

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join