It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Getting Blatant!? just made me a believer (new connections!)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

^in that im speaking to you directly when i say where do you draw the line of tolerance not as a constitutional right... just personally

... when you say genitals in alcohol commercials are you talking about the half naked women or something mixed in that i missed... are there penis's in my nat'y light commercial i should be aware of?? lol

...oh and we are going to be at a standstill on the whole givenchy rottweiler product line because you are right thats good marketing, but at the same time thats a very clever way to slip in your double meaning, and like i say at the retail price from $600-$1300 it seams suspect that they intend on any sane person buying those ugly shirts look lke ed hardy knockoffs they had with the tigers head
edit on 9-8-2011 by 11165 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11165
reply to post by TWILITE22

^no i havent... only thing that made me look at this deeper is just as a graphic artist that seemingly out of place hues of red where a dead give away of something else being conveyed... (i write off the obvious things as nothing more than coincidence or marketing) but the tucked away red images... and then finally the hidden acronym got me on the hunt...

i dont think i would investigate any medium that i wasnt already going to get... im really only trying to filter what i let my subconcious be victim too... in this day thats a full time job lol

i had been anticipating this album like a lot of others for weeks now and really am dissapointed because this has spoiled it for me, make no mistake this is just what i found, i dont believe thats all there is to see or hear
Like you said the rabbit hole is deep,anyone that can figure out this whole thing would be a genius,obviuosly in any of the big industry's there are always people higher up to answer to. Be it entertainment,marketing,Vegas,ect..ect,anywhere you find the big money, someone or a group of people are in control of it then those that control them , that's how the game is played..... period.Whomever they are,they are not visible.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

in that im speaking to you directly when i say where do you draw the line of tolerance not as a constitutional right... just personally

I really do not draw much of a line personally because my 'sensibilites' are not so easily offended. In my opinion symbolism and imagery only affect you if you let them. On a legalistic standpoint I draw almost no line as it becomes to much of a slippery slope and invites further governmental invasion and errosion of our already besieged rights.

... when you say genitals in alcohol commercials are you talking about the half naked women or something mixed in that i missed... are there penis's in my nat'y light commercial i should be aware of?? lol

Typically they are in print adds or on billboards. Most of the time if you examine the ice cubes or liquids you can find the imagery. I remember this from a marketing class I took a while ago and it was highly prevelant at that time.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

yeah i wouldnt want a law to step in on expression or any kind of speech..

-that is the first time i heard the whole ice cube thing wowww... i gotta find an ad... where else notoriously should i be looking outside of ice cubes in the ads

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
here is a good blog on the whole matter of subliminal messaging more towards the science of it less of the fringe
sub-lim.blogspot.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by TWILITE22
wasn't rottweilers used in that movie "Damien"?

It was called The Omen and the answer is yes for the original and the remake.
oops....yes,your right it was the "Omen."

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Here's another blog. atelierrttwlr.wordpress.com... Could this all just be just a marketing thing? Not that the whole rottweiler and weird looking models thing insn't creepy or that it might have some creepy meaning on another level.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

i feel where you guys are coming from, but most cases people make are oh look beyonce is dancing in a pyramid again lol you can always argue that back and forth because of creative license i think this is one of the minority cases where its not too much arguing to do

Well she did do the sign of the devil while squatting in a crude sexual position.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Do not be like them
don't start out selling small white rocks
getting rich
buying your ass into the business with no talent
then start using weird wayward fringe symbology in meaningless, freshmen attempts to scare/confuse people
and pretend you are of some esoteric chosen nature
when in reality you belong in some village in Romania
dancing with one shoe on, behind an overturned hat
where you may contribute somewhat
to the garnering of even a little bit of happiness
that eludes many today
Instead they poison kids minds, and try to bring
a wide section of the populus down to the same vibration
as the slime that spawned them.
They do nothing but validate how magnificent the opposite is.

I write Zeppelin on the ground above them, then shake to make the exclamation point.

edit on 9-8-2011 by gypsychology909 because: filled out

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Okay, if we are going to figure this out, we have to remove the veil and look at the whole situation with an open mind. If you can't do that you are going to come out with the common answers that were 'prescribed'.

The connections are there, the people are involved without their consent, and this is nothing new. This is new to everyone that is just now coming into awareness and it is overwhelming, I know, but you guys have to slow down a bit. If we really want to figure this out lets first stop with the radical claims and the erroneous assumption that these people are willing participants. If any of you posters were to become successful in way that involves the mass majority of the people, your next single will have these symbols in them. It has nothing to do with the individual ,TRUST ME.

WE ARE FOLLOWING THE BREAD CRUMBS AND TRAIL OF A CHAMELEON. You guys are just now seeing and connecting the dots.

It is foolish to associate these people with 'Egypt', Jay-Z, USA, EU or anything else, they are thieves and just that.
You guys are blinded by the exoteric definition of symbols when one should understand the whole reason this exist is because of the power that lies within esoteric definition.
SO TO SAY

with the numerous pyramids and what looks like scarabs and im sure a million other things you can pull out of the front cover art

This quote alone lets me know you and many others are approaching this WAY backwards. Sure this chameleon uses the symbols of people that reached enlightenment in the past, we know this, but because I have been studying Kemet 'Egypt" since a child, I know these things are far more salubrious, than harmful. Someone else understands this as well and they choose to use it for harm.
How hard can that be, to figure out.?!? To assume that everyone who uses pyramids, scarabs, and the original eye, the djet which WAS USE TO BANISH EVIL!!!!, is sinister or apart of the plan is insane. That is exactly what they want you to think because the result is confusion and dis-inte-gration.

Here is some outside of the box thinking for you beginners, how did you ever come to the conclusion, that the 2nd most secret society of all time will allow the public to know its name!>?!?! The people have named this group , the illuminati. That's probably the biggest laugh ever.

I will end on this note, on the back of the dollar,the statement suggest "new order of the ages" and "out of many, one".
This country was founded upon revolutionary principles, why can't this statement apply to us!?!?!

On above top secret alone, we come together, we are all trying to figure it out, we are all from different backgrounds, and the most important fact, we all have one thing common. We are all searching for the truth. "out of many, one"
And we all expect something different and we all are seeking truth. That is the Aquarian age. =The new order of the Ages. and The owl was traditionally respected as a symbol of wisdom by many people.

So why are giving these guys so much power???
"No one man should have all this power" Kanye West

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Give me metal or give me death

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by gypsychology909
Do not be like them
don't start out selling small white rocks
getting rich
buying your ass into the business with no talent
then start using weird wayward fringe symbology in meaningless, freshmen attempts to scare/confuse people
and pretend you are of some esoteric chosen nature
when in reality you belong in some village in Romania
dancing with one shoe on, behind an overturned hat
where you may contribute somewhat
to the garnering of even a little bit of happiness
that eludes many today
Instead they poison kids minds, and try to bring
a wide section of the populus down to the same vibration
as the slime that spawned them.

I write Zeppelin on the ground above them, then shake to make the exclamation point.

You go Gyps....Could not have said it any better

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Very interesting and to add my tuppence worth. I saw this on another website about the use of tumblr hosting a website for the group Anonymous, who have been orchestrating leaflet distribution of leaflets here in the UK advising rioters how not to be recognised by the police and media etc.... Maybe your conclusion that it is the Illuminati is spot on????? Look at their logo, very Masonic?

youranonnews.tumblr.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I was very skeptic about the Illuminati stuff but then i looked into it a lot more. There is too many coincidence's for it not to be true. What the OP presented just gave me full proof. Also the fact that if the stars were not involved in the illuminati why not stop the signs and the things they do and say in there songs and videos if people were taking it wrong. Its because they really don't care if we know if some of us were to announce this to some of the people we know already they would laugh in our face. Its the truth and people should realize this now. Also if you seen the new Britney Spears video I Wanna Go and the T shirt she is wearing you would notice that it is a Skull with Mickey Mouse ears. The signs in that video were very noticeable.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by AKINOFTHEFIRSSTARS

you took a snippet of what i said and took it out of context to make your point, i wasnt saying that pyramids or scarabs or of the devil or anything evil, but that they can be tell's for intended symbolism --- as many cultures and cults have used those images to serve their purpose --- the illuminati is accused of using said symbols all the time, and i as saying in the post you pieced from i didnt let that get my attention or motivate me digging deeper; speaking of out of context also was your use of "esoteric" but dont trip i like the way it sounds too especially if i want to sound deep

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
How to guide downloads from the Anonymous group including Handbook for Cyber Dissidents, End of America guide amongst other NWO/ Anarchist PDFs.

youranonnews.tumblr.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by mustangill
this is depressing. So, everything is a lie. Our entire existence is a lie.

Jezz, did you know that your head starts to spin when you start thinking outside the box? uhg

Well, yes, it can be depressing at first but after you see it all for what it is, a lie,

it gets better. I came to the conclusion upon much research and much observation

that everyone is in a deeply embedded trance state that the Illuminati /egregore are

using which involves colours numbers and shapes, and what we're seeing is

nothing more than an illusion.
edit on 9-8-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by kalenga

thanks for the link --- wow since when did tumblr become the hub for all things secretive lol thats worth its own topic

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I like the way you are thinking on this thread. It seems that connections can be made everywhere, when you know what to look for!

Just be careful you don't look too hard and make connections where there are none.

Here is a video with serious Luminare tones and blatant representation.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by sailorsaturn92

brittney spears appears in that tumblr account a few times and more telling than that about her they have an omen like double quote from her on a wall representing her transition i cant remember what page it was on some where between 5 and 25 (sorry cant narrow that better for you) but look for a wall with writing on it the upper half says "my lonliness is killing me" dated cant remember how the second half reads but it was deep within the context of everything else on that account

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join