It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Getting Blatant!? just made me a believer (new connections!)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Nastradamus

Yes, thank you, I am very aware of what vowels are. I was pointing out that the "RTTWLR" tag has no vowels where they should be.
Also, I realize that the date "H.A.M." was released was 1/11/11, but surely someone had some input in this? Why not 1/18/11 or 1/4/11? Music is usually released on Tuesdays in the U.S., so maybe they saw that 1/11/11 was a Tuesday and seized the opportunity to incorporate some of the Illuminati's fav numbers?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by mecheng

Vigilantcitizen.com is definitely the go-to for this stuff in relation to the celebrity world. I frequent that site.

OP, congrats on seeing what other refuse to. Some brush it all off as loose connections. The difference is, the connections are always consistent. If you see one symbol, it follows that there is an underlying theme and other symbols to relate. However, I think we need to stop focusing on the Illuminati side of all this. I think the MK Ultra side is the scariest.

For example, OP, you brilliantly laid out how these connections come to be. You saw the weird album art with the letters RTTWLR. Then the variation of the art with the Rottweiler heads. This then led to the revelation about the dog programming in males, specifically the Rottweiler and Doberman. Which was then followed by the creepy a$$ image of the guy with blood on his face and a Rottweiler around his neck strongly referencing the ritual of smearing menstruation blood from a female dog during the ritual. How anyone can blow this off as coincidence is beyond me.

I never realized about the dogs in relation to the males. I will definitely look more into this. It seems most MK Ultra programming centers around the females.

If you do some research, OP, you will see that many of the female entertainers are programmed with the "sex kitten" persona. Additionally, the monarch butterfly is often referenced.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
The elite or illuminati or what ever you want to call them are a weird bunch. I, for one, have no desire for their wealth (which is really all they have that makes them different from the other 99% of the world). Obviously, it's warped their reasoning and judgement.

It's a shame that obscene wealth tends to make people feel empty inside, or at the very least bored. I play a lot of world domination games in my spare time and I bet you can guess what happens when one player becomes extremely powerful and bored ...
edit on 9-8-2011 by tyranny22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by VitriolAndAngst

I must disagree. They are not "coincidences". A coincidence is something that implies a connection but is really an accidental happening.

Jay-Z's use of Illuminati symbols and hand gestures is not a coincidence, nor an accident. Is it an accident that his record label is called "Rocafella"? That he uses the pyramid symbol frequently? That his "Rocawear" clothing line dons many obvious Illuminati symbols including the pyramid, the mason sign, and skull and cross bones? These aren't accidents. These are purposeful. What IS an accident is that the Rottweiler is revered by many people for its looks and attitude but it also happens to be a totem, if you will, for the Illuminati. But not everyone that likes Rottweilers also wears Illuminati symbols on their clothes and names things after one of the most deceitful and evil families in our history, the Rockefellers. They also don't turn around and marry women who not only admit they have an alternate persona on stage, but also NAMES THE PERSONNA while portraying it as an obviously darker side of themselves.

To be cliche: If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and smells like its a duck, not a pigeon trying to be trendy.

You can only have so many "coincidences" before it becomes blatantly obvious that there is an underlying theme to all of this. "They" count on people like you to brush it all off as loose connections

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Maybe the credit or blame should be aimed at the Creative/Art Director, Graphic Designer, Artist, etc.
(since Kanye & Jay-Z have no creative talent)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterGemini

Originally posted by 11165
reply to post by dude69

lol yeah i know right im still playing catch up on the dog thing lol.... but thinking back on it i have heard of really rich people having sex with dogs... didnt think to ever ask why...

Sirius A and B the dog star
Anubis(dog headed god) served Horus(one eyed god) in the underworld
Thoth is the ebis (bird head) also associated with hermes (windeg shoes) as the messenger of the gods who brings wisdom.

All has many levels of meaning and is highly esoteric.

Look into old alchemy and magik (or kabbalah/ mysticism) as most revolves around this.

Does that help?
edit on 8-8-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

Ahh MasterGemini, beat me to it....I had the same thoughts as you.

Well done 11165, very well done

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
It matters if the illuminati is TRULY jewish. I would advise anyone to first learn the history about jews before thinking that they will triumph in the end. It is not jewish people who will bring in the sixth root race, although the irony is that they were the 'chosen people'. But I feel the illuminati wants NWO which is the Golden Age of Aquarius yet they do everything to hinder the growth of people in this matter. It's alot to think about... There is no doubt in my mind however, that whoever runs the federal reserve is corrupt. We'll all know for sure soon.

P.S...I thought Rothschild wasn't a true jew by blood?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

as a freemason i've been waiting patiently to hear your thoughts on the matter (not the sub matters but the OP)
you probably being not ignorant of imagery as a tool of communication and how beautiful the artwork is from a stance of geometry i know freemasonry is not synonymous with devil worshiping, why are you so involved with the thread to not be involved with the topic...

I tend only to address things that I have studied or have an interest about. But since you asked.

I think all of these musical artists know how to market themselves as evidence by the fact that there are countless threads on this forum and others discussing their symbolism and its alleged relevance to what people refer to as the Illuminati (not to be confused with the Bavarian Illuminati). I found the cover artwork to be rather interesting in its symmetry, but on the whole it would appear that it is the creation of the artist borrowing imagery from other sources.

As for what it is trying to communicate, I am not sure what you think that the cover is trying to convey, if it is indeed trying to convey anything other than 'buy me'.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by 11165

I'm not sure were I stand on all of this illuminati stuff,do I believe its possible?,yes,very much so.Oh by the way great investigative work,my question is have you tried to look at older album covers?or other bands?If I'm not mistaken I have heard that the music industry as a whole is controlled to some degree by the illuminati.It would be interesting to find some older rock band album covers to go over with a fine tooth comb,say like the Beatles magical mystery tour?I know there were a lot of strange things put on that album cover,maybe I will check it out....
anyways good read

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

fair enough uhh i dont mean to assume anything of the symbolism as i dont have the key... even if the image looks to say something we both know without the key its only speculation..... BUT thats not what sparked this topic it was the hidden acronym that got me looking deeper (the apparent river of hell pulled from the abstract made me say hey let me look... and the acronym gave me something to run with) i was telling somebody earlier today i dont contend to know what these images mean as im not an initiate and you shouldnt either... i just make the case that there is something here deeper than marketing... i didnt hear about it and then get the album... i got the album and then took extra effort beyond just grazing the book to even get down this road

...i thought you might have some insight on the imagery because a couple masons i used to associate with very closely (now decessed) where students of sacred geometry and free masonry and if anything was there to be made of... they would of made short work of it... dont know if you guys really think your the second comings of hyrum lol but still a considerably smart group of people

thanks for your input

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TWILITE22

^no i havent... only thing that made me look at this deeper is just as a graphic artist that seemingly out of place hues of red where a dead give away of something else being conveyed... (i write off the obvious things as nothing more than coincidence or marketing) but the tucked away red images... and then finally the hidden acronym got me on the hunt...

i dont think i would investigate any medium that i wasnt already going to get... im really only trying to filter what i let my subconcious be victim too... in this day thats a full time job lol

i had been anticipating this album like a lot of others for weeks now and really am dissapointed because this has spoiled it for me, make no mistake this is just what i found, i dont believe thats all there is to see or hear

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I got a question for the crowd who believes this is purely marketing.

at what level is that no longer acceptable, when they intentionally use demonic images (theres a image in the book of an angle but if you break it up its layered with the image of the devil with a his five point star on the third eye)
...how bout when we discover they have been lacing tracks with subliminal audio not backwards just straight forward (you dont have to place it backwards to make it blend rhythmically enough to never notice)... if they use the umbrella of marketing is that still ok...

more clearly... where do you draw the line and say hey this may be marketing, but its clearly in support of the illuminati and/or various branches... how long will we let that be a good enough excuse to lace our still and moving imagery with intentional cult symbolism and lyrics that even if you miss your subconcious will not.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
So what I gather is you bought or downloaded a collectors edition of this album/CD which came with a book/pdf that had a bunch of art in it. I hope this much is right or else that Raid Fumigator I set off in the living room last night has really messed me up

Anyway you said you downloaded the images and stored them away incase they tried to pull them if something was figured out or what have you. I'm still looking at the image you posted where you up'd the contrast ect, and said you see a face imprint? Haveing trouble seeing that, but I'm into this type of stuff as I said I'm somewhat an artist as well.

Is there anyway you can upload all the images in the booklet, in best quality possible? Or someplace I can find them? I'd like to look at all of them closely.

As for the music, meh you can keep that heh. Never really liked rap. Wu-tang's 36 Chambers was about the only rap almbum I ever owned in my life.

I too worry these days about what I subject my eyes and ears to, subliminal messages are everywhere. I can take any big name magazine at the doctors office open it, look at a full page advertisement and find them. I can only image what crazy stuff is being flashed in todays movies/commercials thats too fast for the eye but the subconcious picks it up. Same for sounds or messages hidden in music. It's probably way more advanced, and way more nefarious than the stuff they did in the 70's and 80's. Subliminals to make you wanna go buy popcorn or buy a Coca Cola was them just getting started, I don't even want to imagine what's out there here in 2011 Scary stuff

You know what, now that I think about it, maybe I'd be better off not staring at that artwork afterall. Don't both posting it or uploading it, I just talked myself out of looking at it or studying it. haha.

Interesting thread though. I'm really liking that Vigilent Citizen website a couple posted linked. I'm reading about the plots of the old G.I Joe cartoons I used to watch religiously as a kid back in the 80's, some really freaky stuff. Great website!

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

BUT thats not what sparked this topic it was the hidden acronym that got me looking deeper...

It would appear to be an acronym for a particular dog breed that a noted designer gets a large amount of money for apparel with said breed depicted on their wares. In my opinion, more 'buy me'.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

...how bout when we discover they have been lacing tracks with subliminal audio not backwards just straight forward (you dont have to place it backwards to make it blend rhythmically enough to never notice)... if they use the umbrella of marketing is that still ok...

How about alcohol adds that have genitalia hidden amongst the imagery of the add? Sex sells. Controversy sells. You, me and everyone else talking about this album and the clothing line are selling it right now.

more clearly... where do you draw the line and say hey this may be marketing, but its clearly in support of the illuminati and/or various branches... how long will we let that be a good enough excuse to lace our still and moving imagery with intentional cult symbolism and lyrics that even if you miss your subconcious will not.

That is a question that also hinges on how far you think freedom of speech carries (and before you ask I am fairly liberal with constitutional guarantees).

edit on 9-8-2011 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by be4ne1
The OP mentioned "with a Jewish Core" in reference to the Illuminati make-up. This is probably the most significant revelation, but it doesn't garner the urgency it should. Most people who understand this organization and are aware of it's genesis, know it was formed at the bequest of the Rothschild's- infamous Jewish banking machine. It's original 'members' were all Jewish and the resulting extensions have all been anchored and operated by Jews. Over the years, this has not changed- but has become more insidious and solidified.

The simple fact is the planet is awash in insidious and nefarious Jewish bankers. It is my personal belief they are on a mission and it's really quite personal, as far as Jews are concerned.

My beetch is once you attempt to make this information known in any kind of mass forum, you are almost immediately squelched. The first thing out of dissenters mouth's is "Anti-Semite!!" Which to those who know, does NOT apply in any way to today's "Jew." They aren't 'Semitic' to begin with and I consider them to be nothing more than "Gypsies" lucky enough to find a naive and gullible target within America and are making hay while the sun shines.

But try and get this out, and you are in for the fight of your life. This is wrong, and this is how they are able to continue their reign of terror unabated, buying up corrupt entities all along the way. Money talks and they've got it. They've been been beating humanity out of every cent for centuries. They need to be stopped. Any old way is fine with me.
Fist of all they are not Jews they are another type religion. They worship Satan and do not really follow the laws of the Torah. That said i think the Iluminati is actually the tribe of dan. they used Dark Magic to enslave the world.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by darkest4

Anywhere there's big money to be made ,there is always someone behind the scenes controlling the show call them the mob,or the illuminati or whatever.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

wasn't rottweilers used in that movie "Damien"?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by TWILITE22
wasn't rottweilers used in that movie "Damien"?

It was called The Omen and the answer is yes for the original and the remake.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

that art is really really high resolution i would say get the torrent and only allow for the pdf
...im trying to upload the pdf right now through ATS not even sure if its possible but if so ill post the link
and yeah my screenshots are of the online content i cant control like the site i referenced with the wild imagery (which has already been updated so many times that my original links dont take you to the right pages there a page or by now 2 or 3 pages off)... when you see the book... your going to be like why did he choose these images over all this super apparent weirdness... and to answer you in advance everything else was so blatant i figured why bother... and only messed with the not so apparent, almost every page of that book is weird lol its the ones that didnt stand out that i was suspicious of

...just found out pdf is not allowed... i would think on a conspiracy site pdf's would be big interest most of any confidential information i have is in pdf, anyway the pdf is right under 9mb

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join