It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Getting Blatant!? just made me a believer (new connections!)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
The OP mentioned "with a Jewish Core" in reference to the Illuminati make-up. This is probably the most significant revelation, but it doesn't garner the urgency it should. Most people who understand this organization and are aware of it's genesis, know it was formed at the bequest of the Rothschild's- infamous Jewish banking machine. It's original 'members' were all Jewish and the resulting extensions have all been anchored and operated by Jews. Over the years, this has not changed- but has become more insidious and solidified.

The simple fact is the planet is awash in insidious and nefarious Jewish bankers. It is my personal belief they are on a mission and it's really quite personal, as far as Jews are concerned.

My beetch is once you attempt to make this information known in any kind of mass forum, you are almost immediately squelched. The first thing out of dissenters mouth's is "Anti-Semite!!" Which to those who know, does NOT apply in any way to today's "Jew." They aren't 'Semitic' to begin with and I consider them to be nothing more than "Gypsies" lucky enough to find a naive and gullible target within America and are making hay while the sun shines.

But try and get this out, and you are in for the fight of your life. This is wrong, and this is how they are able to continue their reign of terror unabated, buying up corrupt entities all along the way. Money talks and they've got it. They've been been beating humanity out of every cent for centuries. They need to be stopped. Any old way is fine with me.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
vigilantcitizen.com...

This guy does a great job in my opinion discussing mind control, illuminati, and how they manipulate entertainers for thier benefit and toss out like yesterday's garbage.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
actually that golden cover is a hidden image of the devil

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I'd like to point out that "I want expensive sadness" is a reference to the song Cheap and Cheerful by The Kills. I know this because it's one of my favorite songs, especially the Fake Blood remix

Here are the lyrics:

I'm bored of cheap and cheerful
I want expensive sadness
hospital bills, parole
open doors to madness

I want you to be crazy cos you're boring baby when you're straight
I want you to be crazy cos you're stupid baby when you're sane

I'm sick of social graces
show your shark-tipped teeth
lose your cool in public
dig that illegal meat

cos love is just a dialogue
you can't survive on ice cream
you got the same needs as a dog
it's alright to be mean
it's alright to be mean

it's alright to be mean
it's alright to be mean
it's alright to be mean
it's alright to be mean

edit on 9-8-2011 by Spencer1989 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by 11165

It looks like you've done a lot of digging into this. I would love to be able to understand this, but it's really hard to read. There is a severe lack of punctuation and capitalization in this post, and I sometimes don't know where one sentence ends and another begins. I'm not trying to flame you, or to discredit what you're saying here, but I want to urge you to keep these things in mind when you're posting. Your thoughts are not going to be received if people can't understand them.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I think this is a big stretch;

Gold, money (which has the pyramids) and Rottweilers are common in hip-hop music.
A tough dog and some blood -- that's just tough guy imagery.

There are so many common images associated with Illuminati -- that you could find a stronger connection to "secret messages" in the average hobby shop. All sorts of music albums and artists relate to sexuality -- of all kinds. It's been part of the landscape of music since there was music.

Why are we not looking at some Heavy Metal albums? They do all they can to try and put every sort of cryptic religious and sexual image they can.

If you want to track down a conspiracy -- follow how people act and follow the money.

Kanye famously said; "George Bush doesn't care about Black People" after the Katrina disaster. That's someone saying truth to power -- and if the Illuminati didn't have George Bush working for them -- then they are really missing the whole "controlling the world" thing.

>> The connections are "coincidences" are really about as good as the weekly horoscope for "Aries" -- if you believe in astrology, you might be a person who gets a tingle down their spine when they read these messages. But I'm pretty sure, you could randomly switch the signs of Aries and Taurus and the same number of horoscope fans would get a tingle down their spines.

>> Not that I don't see a LOT of conspiracies with Bankers of a certain ethnic background -- but I think it tells more about the OP that, just like a rorschach test, they see "world domination" with urban music hip op artists and pop stars.

Seriously, the Norway bombing was done by a White Christian supremacist, who could just as equally blown up a black church if he were in the US. If someone were secretly using an artist like Kanye -- do you think it would be with his knowledge that he has teamed up with the Norway bomber?

Let's worry about the powerful and the OBVIOUS world-destroying schemes that have a paper trail. You know like Exxon and Koch brothers paying for shady pundits to say global warming isn't taking place. Or the "austerity measures" that are being pushed in Congress while we have corporations and the rich sitting on Trillions because there is no market to invest in. Or why the hell are we invading nations that are rich in resources and want to stop trading in the dollar -- every time?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Nice work.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by be4ne1
The OP mentioned "with a Jewish Core" in reference to the Illuminati make-up...It's original 'members' were all Jewish...

So how did the allegedly Jewish Adam Weishaupt get into a Jesuit Univeristy?

...and the resulting extensions have all been anchored and operated by Jews.

What are the 'extensions' to which you refer?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Interesting to read, but only as entertainment, because thats all this is entertainment. Sorry but theres an overwhelming chance that none of this has any real significance at all. All you have demonstrated is one thing, people think the illuminati mythos and symbolism are neat. That is it. The people who think illuminati related stuff in media is evidence of illuminati involvement couldn't be more wrong. The media is for entertainment, thus it embraces subjects that entertain. How boring would it be if they only portrayed scientificly proved stuff? People want to be entertained by the strange and mysterious.

Symbolism is entertaining. Illuminati is entertaining. Artists want to portray things they find interesting in their art, naturally. There are thousands of examples of illuminati references or cryptic symbolism which can arbitrarily be linked to illuminati in any entertainment industry. Is it more likely that every single one of the people involved in the creation of that media are illuminati or that its just people interested in these concepts, just like you, and thus portraying it in their art? Come on now, occam's razor.

Theres also just as many references to aliens in entertainment, does this mean aliens made it? Vampires are ALL over our media and culture, does that mean vampires are making this stuff and are real? Is twilight trying to brain wash our woman to accept vampire lovers when they come out into the open? Does the wizard of oz mean wizards are real? I can give a million more examples but anyone with even with half a brain should get the point now. Illuminati and cryptic symbolism that people claim is illuminati, is no different than any of these other things that people find interesting and thus find their way into media.

All you showed with the rest of your silly post is that some gay guy has a tumblr account and is into fashion and jay-z and the same weird symbolism crap that fascinates you and me and all of us. All he did was post a bunch of pictures related to those 3 things, anyone interested in those things could have done it. Does your post, because its about the illuminati, mean you're in the illuminati? You see how false this logic is? But of course, many people on this forum don't want to hear logic or truth, they want to hear fantasies that reinforce their beliefs/fantasies, so this post will be ignored. If I was an artist, I'd portray neat cryptic illuminati type stuff too. Does that mean I'm illuminati also? Awesome, I'm in the cool kids club now!
edit on 9-8-2011 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
wow... in the last 8 hours or so... i've had my ats email (i dont use my account email for anything but registrations as to prevent massive data loss in such a case) hacked with ip's ranging in random spots of the globe (what looks to obviously be remote proxy) and i've had a modem hacked so hard that its basically trash... all coincidental im sure.... anyway...

im back atleast temporarily ill read through and try to answer any questions

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

edit on 9-8-2011 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewsWorthy
I have the album and it's not that great of a album in my opinion..But there is some weird catchy things about the album that I can't explain that makes it grow on me...I have heard all the Jay-Z/Kanye Illuminati connections being spread on the internet and I think they have enough money to pay good marketing teams to see what people wanna hear from them and make it happen... If everyone thinks your Illuminati and it's profitable they'll make it appear that way...But in Reality I dont see a secret society thats trying to take over the world caring/trusting much a rapper from the ghetto's of New York and Chicago...I mean seriously they may have a lot of money and kids following them on twitter/tv but do you honestly think a hell bent world domination secret society is gonna trust 2 former crack dealers from the hood to keep their society a secret???Hell No

(an before anybody says "why you gotta call them drug dealers?" or something like that consider the fact that both of them have said repeatedly on albums that they did just that

^now im singling this response out... not to attack you but because it was laid out pretty intelligently (though kanye never claimed to be a drug dealer which makes me suspicous of how often you speak out your but and propose it as evident kanye is not even from the inner city him and his fam are suburbanites) anyway... im not saying i think they have been giving key roles in the illuminati i think because of their status in music they have been recruited into a situation that is beyond their control, brainwashing is a real thing and status and money does not make you immune to it... and your not gonna sell any records with what this would suggest that you are... not a illuminate super power... but a slave engaging in whatever type of subliminal campaigning, deviant sex or drugs you are required... i've been a jay z fan since life and times came hence me having the cd 30 minutes after it came out, but ill tell you i havent played it again since these observations not because of the quality of music or to take a ethical stance but because i dont feel like i know all there is to know about what im subjecting my subconcious to in listening... so if anything they lost a few fans in me and my friends who i have made aware of this... in an age where nobody really buys music anymore its not good marketing to turn off hardcore fans

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Well the artist is Ricardo Tisci so that is where the RT at the beginning would come from. I don't know how much of this proves to be illuminati even though it's obvious that Kayne and Jay-z have intimate connections to the Devil or the dark side.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jtindahouse89

yet the album cover isnt tagged... and you can discount it being initals for tisci as where those initials are... are in the same location where the actual images of rottweilers appear on the draft copy for the h.a.m single... i wanted to think that they where an easy to identify tagging but i couldnt make a logical connection until i saw all the rottweiler imagery

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
everybody lets not get lost in all this and forget a few key points...

-the tag "rttwlr" could only be made out at a magnification of near 800 and thats me on a 42'' high res monitor i doubt that when it actually hits stores you will even be able to make it out... i scanned over the whole image at normal zoom i didnt detect anything that would suggest i need to zoom there, it was only after noticing that more was at play because of the other image that i went over that entire cover at great zoom and made the observation

-that "rttwlr" tag led me to a photo account that already had the lyrics to an album that was released digitally like literally an hour before i noticed it (i linked in the op the article about how this album was notoriously not leaked) and there arent a bunch of lyrics quoted on that photo account in fact in the 40 odd pages i went over didnt find any other kanye or any other lyrics period... that says to me that person is on some level an insider of the project if only invited to a listening

-further on that page another standout and out of place not connected to anything quote is about the norway incident...

-further there are so many pictures of alleged illuminati people, not just entertainers that i couldnt ignore the connetion

-then to notice that the original single h.a.m more blatantly than the included art (h.a.m art is not even in the deluxe book) has actual rotts in the same location where the acronym appears in the included art

-and yes givenchy has been pushing a ultra expensive line of rottweiler shirts (starting around 600 for a t shirt and ive seen up to 1300 for a sweater)... at that price your not marketing that to the average jay z or kanye fan it looks to me like your branding your initiates

.. i am suggesting after what ive seen and read that rottweiler is a low level branch/status... shared by whoever runs that photo account (pick up on his disposition on that page)... jay and kanye and other entertainers... because when you read the description of what animals specifically rottweilers are to represent in that cult its not glorious at all

-not to mention the very first lines of the very first track on the project begins with a riddle
(Frank Ocean) Human being to the mob / What’s a mob to a king? / What’s a king to a god? / What’s a god to a non-believer / Who don’t believe in anything? /

^the answer to all questions is obviously: nothing.
who starts an album saying a god is nothing... not the jay z or kanye who i had been a fan of for years these people are so removed from who they once where

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by 11165

Sorry bro that is not the Illuminati, its just some people wanting to grab the attention of the sheeple by playing to there conspiracies and believes. So they can sell you stuff, basically they want you to give them your energy ie money, and all that they sell is called crap.

Basically it's called, marketing. And jay z and beonce or whatever actor or rich person are just there to sell you there crap, and to grab your attention they add to there marketing strategy what you want to see and hear. And if you do not believe me then change what you want to see and hear, and watch how they change there marketing strategy to suit your new tune.

The mind sees what it wants to see, but however the real Illuminati are around here and there, doing this and that, and they are not really human. There puppets however are predictably human.

Like I said it's a marketing ploy, to steel your energy, the energy called your money.

edit on 9-8-2011 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Awesome post , S+F

Ever since I saw Jay-zee constantly thowing up the pyramid sign over his eye, then Beyonce and others doing it, I was like hmm .....

But being an artist as well your post is pretty fascinating. Well done.

Does anyone else see in the corners of the very first picture the gold cover, it looks like the Mandlebrot Set?

I'm seeing alot of interesting repeating fractals in the Gold gover and the Colored image you posted, as well as the last one with the Rottweiler heads. There's actually 8 of them 2 on each side as well as the four corners, probaly more (or more suggested) once you start zooming in if it is a fractal, which it looks like to me.

Either way very interesting thread.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

^appreciate it... yeah the very first time i saw the gold cover i was like awwww man people are going to jump all over this i mean its highly symmetrical (think/google sacred geometry) you can probably find 99 million different pyramids in the image lol a lot of the pyramids are laid directly above reversed pyramids... not to mention it appears to be dipped in gold lol but i wasnt going to get caught up in all of that... creative marketing and creative license could accout for all that.... it was only when i started noticing things that werent meant to be easily viewed and those dots all connected... like when i saw the h.a.m artwork i didnt think anything of it but like a lot of others that it was a weird choice... but to see it connect back was wild, people keep crying marketing ploy but the inner images i found where only available in the deluxe book thus you already paid your money if your looking at it... and worshiping the devil doesnt make you cooler to anybody i deal with

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

as a freemason i've been waiting patiently to hear your thoughts on the matter (not the sub matters but the OP)
you probably being not ignorant of imagery as a tool of communication and how beautiful the artwork is from a stance of geometry i know freemasonry is not synonymous with devil worshiping, why are you so involved with the thread to not be involved with the topic... i bet you know more about what im trying to decipher in the cover work than i do, love to hear what you think

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
To clarify, this "Jewish Core," is not true practicing Judaists.

When the Jewish people realized what was happening in Ancient Egypt, they fled. The controlling families of Egypt recognized that the Jewish people were wise to the control systems, the currency systems, and the oligarchy that existed.

Throughout time, the Illuminati infiltrated the Jewish culture. This is the so-called "Jewish" core. A bunch of Satanists who claim they're Jewish.

Just an FYI.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join