It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Getting Blatant!? just made me a believer (new connections!)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+33 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Illuminati, Norway, and Entertainers(actual connections)(wow)

in disclaimer:
i want to first say i have never tried to claim the existence or connection of the illuminati in any shape or form not a youtuber clipping together vague music video images, in fact im usually the one to throw the "yeah right" flag on the field (but i am not unfamiliar with the accusations and so called signs of said group) also if you read through youll know my title isnt for shock value if you dont want to read through i can appreciate that but please reframe from analyzing the issue ---

with that being said as of 8a this morning EST i've been down a pretty deep rabbit hole that would seem to suggest not only is the Illuminati alive and active (and with a jewish core, which i only think is important because of its relevancy to certain world events) in some regard but they do in fact have ties to the Norway attack, The fashion world, and entertainment (i say suggest because these connections are so ellaborate it almost feels unreal)
I dont claim to be some insider or be informed by one, im going to lead you down a path that you yourself can retrace....

it started this morning with the purchase of a highly anticipated album "Watch the throne" (deluxe edition which you can also obtain the torrent for if you care to follow this path for free) already aware of the buzz behind the suggestions that both kanye and jay-z have been accused in media and primarily online of being associated with the illuminati (which to me at face value seems ridiculous) what put my antenna up wasnt the solid gold cover image with the numerous pyramids and what looks like scarabs and im sure a million other things you can pull out of the front cover art...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/39090883d5a4.jpg[/atsimg]

it wasnt the fact that they used illuminati'ish font throughout the book for their song titles... not even the fact that the first track is titled "no church in the wild" (the hook is literally:
"Human being to the mob / What’s a mob to a king? / What’s a king to a god? / What’s a god to a non-believer / Who don’t be­lieve in anything? /" ) to me all that could either be coincidental or used as a ploy... not even whatever in the world that is supposed to be about on page 6 of the digital pdf book... HOWEVER what did immediately catch my attention as i do a fair ammount of image manipulation is the art on page 5 that at first glance to most looks a lot like a waist of a page.. but as an artist my focus jumped immediately to the unatural placement of reds in the lower half of the image (all the images are super high resolution why are those ugly reds in page 5) doesnt make sense, so open up your adobe and drop image from page 5 in... max out the contrast a few times and then adjust the levels (white pretty hard and black to a true black) and what you have revealed is a whole lot of red and a little green up top that i didnt notice at all before (im using a 40 inch 1080 vizio for viewing so the zoom is pretty good) and on zoom what you notice is what looks like red face impressions in some of the red areas and on zoom out it starts to look as if the black is masking the true image whatever it may be that is partially visible in the "tears" of the black now while that is not conclusive of anything (outside of my opinion of intentionally placing that there) it did make me dig deeper into what exactly is going on with the art here.

(*image for you own looking but not where this topic is going)
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a28ea6f61682.jpg[/atsimg]

if you notice they include the exact copy of the front cover on page 8 with what at first glance looks like a colorized version on page 7 but at closer examination you see they are much different some images replaced some exaggerated some elements completly new in the colorized version in the inner corners of the color version there are four charms containing 5 point stars (that being constantly associated with the illuminati caught my attention)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a2c40afb1d1d.jpg[/atsimg]

at a zoom of 800 you can read inscriptions in the outter of the charm that read RTTWLR as well as two more 5 point stars i couldnt write the inscriptions off as artist tags so easily as the artist is Riccardo Tisci copyright Givenchy by no stretch could i make that work, so i figure if i know more about the tagger i would know more about the subtle if not secret imagery

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0aa487aa77b5.jpg[/atsimg]

What is RTTWLR? this is where things get really really weird, when i google the rttlwr i get references for acronyms for rotweiler and an "accidental" reference to a book by a super famous jew historian... i say accidental because though google claims to find that term in the book it actually is a poor read of a different word in the book what a coincidence huh? anyway after terminating that read as coincidence i did more searching to find a single page that referenced the words rttwlr and freemasonry in the same page (daysrunaway.tumblr.com...) ... now the freemasonry word appears seperate from any reference of rttlwr and i almost let it got because i was on a tumblr page and what possible relevance could that have (silly me) but this page still represented the only time i could link rttwlr away from dogs and misinterpetations (that and the image at the head being pro homosexuality drew my attention as the illuminati are also tied to imagery and sexual deviancy)so i followed a link below to a tumblr account "rttwlr" rttwlr.tumblr.com... immediately i know im at the right place as on page one im greeted with the gold front cover of the album (not the one with any reference to rttwlr and whats more that colorized version is nowhere to be found which to me says that one is no more important than the other to rttwlr) also im greeted by a quote from the album which was notoriously not leaked until today nymag.com... (to me says this person has already been privaledged to the material unlike me or you, at the very least a listening party and for whatever reason you screen tag which has been maintained on tumblr for a very long time is turning up in the book art) also i want you to pay attention to this persons undertone as displayed in the account heading "i want expensive sadness" or the image of the reverse side of the dollar bill with the word lonely cleverly written in marker (rttwlr.tumblr.com...) it all plays into the understanding that these are rich but empty people (not to mention the whole back side of the dollar thing lol)

So now with all this i believe that i am in the right place and began to dig though pages and pages of what is themed to be fashion/model focussed with some interesting exceptions, there are pictures of accused illuminati entertainers: kanye, lady gaga, rhianna, beyonce and naomi campbell in a good "blind eye" (google blind eye and illuminati) shot and many many many more most of the body of work has a sexual and at times highly homosexual overtone other interestng shots include Karl Lagerfeld the accused jewish member of illuminati better known for Chanel (www.conspirazzi.com...) a wierd screenshot of a voda chat referencing Givenchy (once again thats who holds the copyright to the album art) if you have been looking at this account as your reading along surely you are already wierded out BUT WAIT! there are very few quotes or comments in between this large body of images the first as i said was a quote from the album in question... on page 15 things get wierder there is a quote referencing the Norway incidednt (completly out the blue!)

"Norway has been hit by twin attacks - a massive bomb blast in the capital and a shooting attack on young people at a governing Labour Party youth camp
Dramatic reports from eye-witnesses at Utøya (outside Oslo): “A man identified himself as a police officer and started shooting at people.” (rttwlr.tumblr.com...)

as you may have read in other ATS topics this event was already linked to freemasonry here is a good article to catch you up on the connection (truthfrequencynews.com...)
and like i said there are very few comments at all and none ive seen about any news or any relation to norway outside of that out of place quote

Still... who/what is rttwlr?
i think i have found the answer to that too... google was right all along, rttwlr is short for rottweiler i began to notice that as i found many images on the tumblr account with rotts involved here is one of a couple i saw on rttwlr.tumblr.com... and then on page 41 there is a disturbing picture of a well dressed young man bleeding from the mouth with a rott draped over his shoulders rttwlr.tumblr.com... there are plenty of examples of direct and indirect rottweilers throughout the pages where i feel comfortable saying thats what the acronym AND WAIT THERES MORE ... your gonna freak when you see this... when this album was coming out there was a slightly unoffical leak of what would become a hidden track on the actual album (i say slightly unofficial because at the time it was thought to be the first single but latter said it might not make the album at all) what is important about this track is that it was branded with its own version of the final cover and its different than the front cover version and the colorized version... guess what the glaring difference is... in the same locations that would later bare the inscriptions on the colorized version there are four rottweilers that have nothing to do with the song or concept WOW

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6df49ccb9def.jpg[/atsimg]

So what is the significance of a rottweiler
"Although a large share of an alter system is dehumanized, there are certain alters which will be created to actually hold the body and act like animals. The alter may even be named “animal.” A male or female slave may have dog alters which bark like a dog and get into the correct position to allow a Rottweiler/German shepherd/Doberman to penetrate the slave sexually. This is accomplished by taking menstrual blood from a dog in heat and smearing it on the victim." (endthelie.com... wheeler/illuminati-mind-control-chapter-7/#axzz1US1uT2zx) scroll down to animal alters.

i think that would make these two artists slaves to the illuminati... i'll leave you with the image of the young man outfitting the rottweiler... your thoughts oh and there are legions more to pull from the book of art in the album and the super wierd tumblr page if you come across anything interesting post it please

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/161ef2e0231f.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by 11165

The Illuminati has been blatant for a while now. Just tune into MTV or watch a film.

cj6

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
reply to post by 11165

The Illuminati has been blatant for a while now. Just tune into MTV or watch a film.

Or just open your eyes

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
i feel where you guys are coming from, but most cases people make are oh look beyonce is dancing in a pyramid again lol you can always argue that back and forth because of creative license i think this is one of the minority cases where its not too much arguing to do

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

wow, you really put some elbow into this OP, star and flag for you. When you become aware of the illuminati you notice it everywhere, take every cartoon on the Disney Channel, Phineas and Ferb is loaded with it, or cartoon network, nickelodeon, all of em. Its fascinating.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I love it!

Lets keep opening eyes and maybe this thing can go atomic?

(I covered this theme in the movie Paul link in my sig if you want yet more detailed evidence. Pics are in post at bottom of page)
edit on 8-8-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by 11165

Very good investigation 11165, you have really dug into this one today.
I really like the manner of your OP and your reasoning.

As you can see, there really is something to all of this.

And the most fascinating part is that you will realize this becomes Predicable to a high degree of accuracy.

You can just assume that more and more and more and more connections will become apparent, and it goes on and on.

It is a pretty blatant fact at this point that a cabal of secretive and powerful interests run the world, and collude quietly together to subjugate us and drain us of our wealth, creativity, and spirit.

Keep researching. You will find out tons of the stuff on ATS you have heard about is actually true and can be proven true. But always double and triple check your facts, because you can rest assured that the truth will set you free.

Keep digging !

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by hapablab

appreciate it.... actually my first topic didnt want to get caught up in the jesus in a taco crowd lol (not that jesus might not be in said taco lol) but its not that im a sheep about the illuminati , just ive noticed kids running away with allegations wilder than the very wild truth (and those who intentionally disinform) (i actually have a lot of freemasons in my family mostly generations above me and a one woman! now decessed) i dont contend to know their secrets but im having to come to solid terms with their existence and practice being more than what is purported.... i mean jesus christ that one young man is wearing a ROTTWEILER! lol

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by MasterGemini

ill check it out now... thanks

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Check this ATS Thread out

The photo in the OP clearly shows Jay-Z is a member of a segregated black-only Masonic lodge.

So not only are they part of a secret society which is connected to the Illuminati ad absurdum, but it's a segregated secret society apparently.

I just don't get it. How can you be rich and important and powerful, yet still allow yourself to be segregated as if you were cattle. It is confusing.

My wife suggested they probably like it that way. I don't know though. It seems to be a huge slap in their face doesn't it?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I'm sure with the amount of money Jay-Z has he could care less about being segregated, and probably has taken the mindset of i guess you could say "Uppity" people he may associate with.

I'm not saying it's right though and as a person of mixed ethnicity, i believe it's ridiculous.
edit on 8-8-2011 by smokeythabear because: elaboration

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
my final suggestion on the topic would be that they are slaves... its not their wealth, they have no power and they are taking directives... and maybe once a year they have to wear the rottweiler lol... i dont think he gets to say rather he is segregated or not, do what your told kind of thing, selling your soul can be a slippery slope lol
edit on 8-8-2011 by 11165 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Please take the time to review all this information and process it as a whole. At first some connections seem weak, but the overall theme is pretty damn interesting. Really digest the info, very thought provoking.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by imeddieone4202003

appreciate you making it to the end i had hoped somebody would lol i laid it out in the order i unraveled it you know the album that im referencing just came out at midnight est. i would say some of this is newly submitted art from the illuminati... i think as more images are deciphered (i didnt even began to wrap myself around some of the imagery) the more this particular instance will be polarized... before posting this i already sent off key screen shots and instructions in case some of the information "ceases to exist" in a public arena

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Luciferians want slaves that'll get humped by dogs?? oO Never heard of dogs in religion except Hades' Hellhounds...ah here...the history of dog: asiapacificuniverse.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
From 1z observation the rappers of today who are considered elites do not consider themselves illuminati. I think they are part of the Earth secrataz lucientaz chapters just a different flavor, but still elite. Some view them known as original illuminati as some what different to their secrataz societies of current in which many new blood have became. To 1 it is still the same game on EARTH segregation of the so called weak or sheeple from the elites once again, smh. just in different flavor.

Funny thing is 1 wonders does the BRIGHTEST LIGHT approve of these secrataz societies on Earth and their use of LIGHT INFLUENCE. And if not what shall Dawn Morning share w/ those unhappy with, as the secrataz are SHARING LIGHT RIGHT??? OR SUPPOSED TO BE!

edit on 8/8/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by dude69

lol yeah i know right im still playing catch up on the dog thing lol.... but thinking back on it i have heard of really rich people having sex with dogs... didnt think to ever ask why...

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11165
reply to post by dude69

lol yeah i know right im still playing catch up on the dog thing lol.... but thinking back on it i have heard of really rich people having sex with dogs... didnt think to ever ask why...

Sirius A and B the dog star
Anubis(dog headed god) served Horus(one eyed god) in the underworld
Thoth is the ebis (bird head) also associated with hermes (windeg shoes) as the messenger of the gods who brings wisdom.

All has many levels of meaning and is highly esoteric.

Look into old alchemy and magik (or kabbalah/ mysticism) as most revolves around this.

Does that help?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Edit.
Blankety

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MasterGemini

i wouldnt say im scholarly on either but definitely leagues more familiar with egypt and its surroumding beliefs than i am with alchemy (but what i do know of alchemy is where the lines intercept with egypt which is very often) still i cant recall annubis doggystyling anybody lol guess i need to brush up.. but i definitely would waist any links you would share that are straightforward ready on alchemy and its relatives

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join