It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guy predicts what happned 3/11 on 3/05 and makes a future prediction for 11/11/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Yeaa i found this video a while back but never decided to post, it's pretty cool

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by stoptheinsanity2012

9th November 2011 is a more interesting date on the calender mainly because FEMA is planning a nationwide "emergency test" in America. Or could it be preparing Americans for something bad happening the next few days after the test?

cj6

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Im always skeptical to believe what any random person says or predicts but i like this guy. He doesnt seem like the usual bs'er

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Well...you say it in the title, but its not even in the video. What is the prediction for 11/11

Also...everyone try this video out:
vimeo.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Where's the prediction for 11/11. He just says to watch out..?

cj6

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

Excellent video! Thanks

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I may sound like a tin foil freak, but I think something very bad is going to happen in the upcoming months. Truly do believe the economy is gonna fallout very badly and there will be riots galore, hence the Government getting ready for it all. Or maybe something catastrophic, I don't know, but I'm going to be prepared.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Yeah...he doesn't really predict anything, meaning he still has all his marbles intact...what he said to watch out for is this -/11 pattern, which has been said on here in some threads

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoeDaShom
I may sound like a tin foil freak, but I think something very bad is going to happen in the upcoming months. Truly do believe the economy is gonna fallout very badly and there will be riots galore, hence the Government getting ready for it all. Or maybe something catastrophic, I don't know, but I'm going to be prepared.

I am waiting for one of these comets to hit the moon or have some fallout up there.

Everyone always thinks its the end of Earth. The two moon theory was in the news the other day. Hinting that another big object might hit the moon and create another neat moon structure.

They do have some suspicious timing that much is for sure.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

your video link?

Listening now
edit on 8-8-2011 by ripcontrol because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
If 11/11/11 is supposed to be an important date then I'm guessing the year 1111 AD must have been one hell of a year especially on 11/11.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
3/11 was the japan earthquake. just so you all know

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

Duration of video is 3:11.

Yet another Coincidence?
edit on 9/8/2011 by Dark Ghost because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Something is up for sure and my 2 dreams about something hitting the moon is creepy as well.

Oh well. Party on!!!

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric

Well...you say it in the title, but its not even in the video. What is the prediction for 11/11

Also...everyone try this video out:
vimeo.com...
very interesting vid sir..
thank you.

top topics

join