It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Member With Interesting Situation

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Interesting thread... If this "thing" often visits your fridge, try to attach a string/mechanism to the refridgerator door and to a camera (i.e a disposable one), aimed at the fridge. With a little simple engineering you could easily make a "release-mechanism" that will start your camcorder, digital camera or something like that. Even if you can't see the "thing" you must clearly see the refridgerator door open and close without any help. As others mentioned further up, a webcam would ofcourse be most suitable. Get a big harddrive and record all day
)

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Well, the refrigerator raiding is circumstantial. ie: we put an item in the fridge and go back alter and it's gone. And my digicam is a sony cybershot, I haven;t found a way, due to the button that activates it, that will activate it automatically.

I have tried the webcam, set to take a still when it senses movement. All I ever get is a few frames of nothing, (although there obviously was something there, in order to activate the cam).

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I have heard simular stories in the past, so your not alone. Don't let the deny ignorance debunking group get to you. Oh and welcome to ATS.

My theory on the entities is that they are not extraterrestrials, they are demonic beings from different dimensions or realms. These beings are trying to pass themselves off as Greys and other aliens from another world. Their ability to cloak and move fast is mostly from their ability to move back and forth between dimensions. Your wifes migraines and the white lights out of the corners of her eyes, might just be a symptom, but that's also how orbs appear. You can see them out of the corner of your eyes but if you turn to look they are not there. These orbs are probes that watch abductees. There are also implants for this purpose. Has your wife ever had someone look for a implant in her? You said you have tried several cats in the past, but have you ever had a dog, a trained security dog? I have heard that some dogs are able to let you know when an entity is near. It maybe something for you to consider. With the military involved it could be anything, but most likely a genetic or mind control experiment. Your wife may have had training and education taught to her throughout her life that she is not aware of consciously. Yes it could also be a genetic alteration at a young age. Whatever it is don't be afraid to talk about it maybe make this your journal here at ATS, post stuff as you remember it and as it happens. Get more info from your father inlaw, tell him it's a need to know basis. To those that attack your story, ignore them and don't fight back.

Ycon

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I believe there must be some sort of webcam software to i.e take a snapshot of the room every 1, 5 or 10 seconds, which might catch something if you leave it on all day.

Really interesting story, though. My mother experienced a similar incident earlier this year, when a human-like shape of smoke or steam came in through the door, went to the bathroom and disappeared. She did not feel any fear at all but said it felt just natural, eventhough she had never seen anything like this before.

Maybe these things runs in the family as a some people here suggest? I know I'm directly related, on my mothers side, to the last "witch" that was killed in Norway, and I quite often "know" things that are about to happen, sometimes many hours before they occure. However I have never seen anything like this...

Off-topic: How do I change the background color on the left, where my avatar is?

[edit on 18/8/04 by phlake]

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Wow interesting read. Are you by any chance a narcoleptic? Also do you have any other disorders? Do you do drugs?How long have these experiences taken place? Since you met your wife?I think your wifes father knows more than he is saying. Maybe he is behind all this.

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Here is a theory i have (I have never heard of a "Ghost Cam" before but i dont see why it wouldnt be possible) so il call it a "Ghost Cam" to make it easier

Maby the Experience you are encountering is a "Ghost Cam"

The Van outside could be the trancever/recever

I will try to explane it

The "Ghost Cam" could basicly be the same as a camera but in a non physical form (The cameras we have run on electric and have a physical body and electric componants such and wires that recieve and send the data)

This "Ghost Cam" could basicly be a concentrated form of energy (like a Radio Wave) that sends and recieves data but sends the recieving data to the van you speak of (so the van gets a "in eye" view so to speak even tho not physically visible from your end)

Its hard to explane but basicly a normal cam has wires that send electricity and a lense for the focus point (the "Ghost Cam" is the camera but without the physical componants)

The "tripping over and moving toys" could be a more powerful current, high areas of electricity can be used to interact and by interact, i mean move objects i have heard that this is possible with a strong enough current (lifts objects ect) so it could be used in the same way as in tripping over

If this "Unknown" has to use phyical structures such as doors and stairs and cannot get through a wall ect then it could be because in a wall there is no air or the molicules/atoms ect are different (more apart maby) therefor the electric current and/or the recieving "waves" cannot pass due to it would "collapse" the "Ghost Cam" as it cannot get through due to the "insuficent paramiters" "such as a radio wave can bounce back or just gets blocked by something it cannot get through"

Maby your "Loss of time" could be due to it tapping into other power sources (the brain is has a electric current)

The fridge has electric currents to run them and if a current goes into a liquid it greatly enhanses it for a short time (power boost) like a spark plug can be used to start something up that has been down

Well it probly isnt what i am saying most likley but i thought i would just share a thought

[edit on 18-8-2004 by Crash]

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by phlake
I believe there must be some sort of webcam software to i.e take a snapshot of the room every 1, 5 or 10 seconds, which might catch something if you leave it on all day.

Try this link...it might be just what is needed.
webcam-security
Thanks for sharing your story and please keep us updated. The most interesting thread I have read in a while. I hope the best for you and your family.

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 08:55 PM
link   
one more question do you have pets? and do they act strange when this "entity" is around? if so does the entity play with the pet?

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Well, like I said, we try the webcam on a motion activation basis, but even though motion is detected and the cam makes a snapshot, but nothing is ever there, so the question of what is there remains.

As far as the van goes, we haven;t seen it in awhile, but we have noticed an elderly gentleman popping up almost everywhere we go. He is always wearing his hair thin and combed back, a short sleeved, white pinstriped shirt with a dark colored tie, and tan khaki pants. Never really thought much of it, until my wife started pointing him out.

Maybe the van has been recalled and a new vehicle we haven't noticed yet has taken its place? I don't know.

As far as updating the activity or using this thread as my personal journal, or blog, as it were, today my neighbor (did I mention I live in a townhome complex?) turned their stereo up rather loud and shortly thereafter, something made a loud thud upstairs in our bedroom. I went up to check on it, and the carry bag I had set on the floor full of clothes for an upcaoming trip had been turned upside down and opened (about half the clothes and such spilled out). In addition, there has been activity upstairs all day, and we have tried to stay downstairs. It sounds (I haven;t gone back up to check) like several of our boxes of junk we keep in the bedroom are being rearranged. Oh well, this is pretty normal stuff, so I really don;t pay much care to that sort of thing.

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 09:05 PM
link   
well you didnt answer my questions. and come to think of it i have an elderly man following me around been awhile since ive seen him though. he was a little strange he sat next to me in the orthodontist waiting room once and said i should go to barber school and become a barber because they make a lot of money. i dont think there is a such thing as barber school.

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 09:09 PM
link   
phantom, on page 2 (i think) i addressed the pet issue. we tried cats, but they went crazy. We will buy a dog when we finish our house next year. Until then, no more pets.

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by everlastingnoitall
phantom, on page 2 (i think) i addressed the pet issue. we tried cats, but they went crazy. We will buy a dog when we finish our house next year. Until then, no more pets.
whoops im sorry i missed that part. but you didnt mention if you were narcoleptic or had any other disorders. or do drugs(illegal and legal).

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 09:41 PM
link   
no, i don't do drugs or have any adverse medical conditions. My wife, however, had/has several.

she was diagnosed in 95 with Pseudotumor ceribri, but it vanished in 97
she has social anxiety disorder, and takes 100mg of Zoloft per day since late '03
she is diabetic
several other minor medical issues.

These happenings were all occuring before any of these medical conditions were diagnosed.

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 10:03 PM
link   
well then that makes your claims more plausible and makes me think could your wife have gotten these conditions because of this entity? i know you have adressed this somewhat but i just wanted to bring it up again.

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 10:21 PM
link   
How was your wife's pseudotumor cerebri treated? Did she ever have a shunt placed? I know you said that it went away after a couple of years, and that is a quite common occurrence with this illness... Any medical/surgical attention for this, otherwise? I'm just asking bacause of you mentioning migranes and light flashes, which can often be a sign of a shunt that's moved within the cortex/ventricles and is causing hydrocephalus...

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 10:27 PM
link   
well, she did receive several lower lumbar punctures, none of which were ever ruled to be helpful. After a while, we just stopped going, since they didn't seem to be helping. After a few months, her symptoms eased, and then dissappeared entirely. in fact, when she was reexamined and tested for possible autoimmune disorder recently, the doctors were surprised to see that on her chart history.

XL5

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I still think you should let it write something, if it moves things and what not, then let it answer something. Try new things, sure the writing would not be solid proof but all that matters is if its proof enough for you (don't rig a cam near the white board- tell your kids not to write on it).

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I mean no disrespect.

Whatever you use won't work, they will never let you "view" them
Their perceptions are far advanced compared to ours.
They are only meant to help, it is not their time yet to be "seen"
Consider yourself lucky, great unfortunes you have escaped ....
Look into the book Our Haunted Planet by John A. Keel
Hitler also saw the "greys" as you call them, although he saw them physically ... They disturbed him until he commited suicide. Many confirmed incidents reported by his inner circles.
They guard the story.

I have cast fire upon the world�� and behold, I guard it until it is ablaze

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Well, no offense taken. I don't fully expect to capture whatever it is on film or any other means, although I am going to keep trying.

As far as Greys (Zeta Reticulans) go, when I was a kid, I truly believe I saw a landing and subsequent 'survey' by a number of them. We used to live near a group of large duneland areas, and our street was a cul de sac that was paved right down the middle. One night us kids were playing a night game we called 'jailbreak' (kind of like tag) when a bright light descended into the dunes behind a line of trees. we all huddled at my buddie's house for awhile, afraid to go home. After about fifteen minuteds or so, one kid started shouting about something moving across the street. Sure enough, we all saw several small figures scatter about and move up one side of the street and down the other. As they got close to where we were, we freaked and ran inside, waking his parents and causing him to get into a lot of trouble for being out so late. After about another fifteen minutes or so (I was a kid, time wasn;t very relevant then), we ventured back outside in time to see the bright light illuminate again behind the trees and rise into the sky and dissappear as silently and fast as it had come down. We never did let them get very close before running, so I couldn't really describe them in detail, other than they were about kid size. For all we knew, it could have been another group of kids from another neighborhood or something, just was really strange.

There have been other instances where I would nearly swear to seing them, but I could never recall enough information to be sure.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 10:51 AM
link   
1. Try drugging food items that the thing eats. Get some tylenol sleeping pulls, or ambien etc. and slip the thing a mickey.

2. Since the thing likes to play, and also uses the bathroom, try the old saran wrap over the bowl trick.

Check the zoloft side effect list and see if hallucinations or any other side effects might give an explanation for some of what your wife has seen. Also, check with doctors regarding combinations of drugs. My grandmother was hospitalized prior to her dying and the combination of drugs they gave her made her see all kinds of strange things.

Interesting story and, if it were me, I would do whatever I needed to get the thing captured or at least caught on film.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join