It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Member With Interesting Situation

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 08:00 PM
link   
hahaha thats some freaky #
try confronting the chico/chica or try pissing it off and see if it does anything

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Hm, I forgot this thread even existed.

I'm curious to know the truth behind everlastings reason for posting this, I mean was he just being a really aanced kind of troll, was he a disinfo agent, was he an attention seeker?
Or it's possibly that he's a few fry's short of a happy meal.

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by iori_komei
Hm, I forgot this thread even existed.

I'm curious to know the truth behind everlastings reason for posting this, I mean was he just being a really aanced kind of troll, was he a disinfo agent, was he an attention seeker?
Or it's possibly that he's a few fry's short of a happy meal.

I don't know about everlasting, but if it's any consolation to him, I've had something that I must at least consider similar to what it was that he was describing. Read my previous posts in this topic to find out what I mean. It's quite possible that something from another place has learned how to come here and show itself to us either on command or by accident. Either way, it makes for interesting conversation.

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Well, it took me couple hours to read this tread from beginning, just to find out that everlastingjoke is not responding to tread since January 11th of last year.

Of course first thing I did is search for his id, email, anything I can find that dated after 1/11/05, when he last time posted here, and www.activeunderground.net..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">this is what I found. He joined this site on February 9th last year which is almost a month after he stopped responding here. So, just to ease for some people worried about his health at the time, he appears to be OK if he joined another forum. I wonder was there any other hints, email addresses etc. that we might use for further search on this individual.

IMHO this whole story is just another hoax.

[edit on 1/13/06 by vietifulJoe]

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 01:33 AM
link   
the link doesnt work for me

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 01:50 AM
link   

on this individual.

IMHO this whole story is just another hoax.

[edit on 1/13/06 by vietifulJoe]

I couldnt agree more....Whats worse is people play along and humor people with stupid stories like these.

Gives us all a bad name.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I had some time to waste in the library so I searched some of the older threads and I came across this one. I finished reading it when I got home that night. It was a good read at first. I was anticipating a decent conclusion. Of course I was really disappointed when I got to the end. He could have milked this story for a while, but I guess it wasn't worth his time. What a shame.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 08:45 PM
link   
What I think happened was he either got tired of people asking all these good questions that he had no answers to, or he had something happen to him to where he couldn't answer anymore. I prefer the first one, since it explains it all very succinctly. Just my 5 cents.

And as for people like me appearing to make stuff up to keep the thread going, I made nothing up about what I've experienced. It's just not a repeatable occurrance. If it was happening frequently, I'd be posting everything I could get on it. Some people just aren't pleaseable.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ezekiel

I couldnt agree more....Whats worse is people play along and humor people with stupid stories like these.

Gives us all a bad name.

I would disagree. I just found this thread & thought it a load of imagination after the first few posts, but the harm in humoring him I do not see. It is the hope of many people that one day, when humoring a fool and his tales, that the truth will be found. If no one plays along with these astounding tales, many a truths may be missed entirely.

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I am still hoping against hope that I will find someone else with an experience like mine. Everlastingknowitall may have been a hoaxer, but he mentioned pseudo tumor cerebri, and that is what got my attention. That is a very rare condition but it is very real.

I must bump this thread every so often, just in the hope of finding someone else who may have had an experience like mine. I am looking for someone who may have experienced contact with any unusual entity followed by diagnosis of pseudo tumor or intercranial hypertension.

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Utter crap, lies, BS. Shame on those people that try to take advantage of sites like this, and shame on those people that are gullible enough to believe it without asking questions.

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 05:41 PM
link   
if it's real i say let it stay. If it isn't this is another way to make me look bad... again. It's probably fake.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   
After listening to the ATS Review, I thought I would come check this thread out for myself. Very interesting to say the least. I'll continue to browse through some of the existing pages from when the thread was first authored and post my thoughts and opinions on it afterward.

I would just like to give this thread a little bump for any other members who may, or may not be, aware of this one.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   
But still the earnestly hopefull and the inanely voluable will keep this going to enernity........
Goodbye knowing it all whose story was much like that of our old buddy muldur and his red tressed side kick all roled into a marriage......kind of a x files meets the waltons .........................and beyond.....
hope yer not under some 18 wheeler somewhere in florida or worse.....
ill check back later..

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Wow, a blast from the past, as it were. Holy cow, but it's been a while. I certainly hope that everlasting is doing well, and if you should see this, please U2U me man. I wanna know how the "lil buddy's" doin.

To the admins, thanks for bringing this one up. It's well-deserved. Everlasting deserves at least a little something for his efforts here. If nothing else, he's made me think on a number of occasions about the possibility of some secret government spy program, where the government sends someone out to spy on it's own citizens. Remind you of anything? Does me too.

Just thought I'd throw all that out there. Oh, and everlasting, did you ever try the silly-string idea?

TheBorg

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Originally coming here a while back, from a link to the John Titor thread (yeah, it was compelling enough to check out further, but ultimately just crap), this was one of the first threads I noticed on ATS, and took a few hours and read it start to finish, and it was a very compelling story, but ultimately BS, in my opinion.

This is certainly a blast from the past, and I think this story can officially be called a hoax because of the OPs lack of responses for over a year, and his apparent activity on other boards since then, stating that he's obviously alive and well.

It's still a really good read. Perhaps I'll make a movie out of it.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Very good read, the OP seemed very genuine but, I believe it to be a hoax. That and he also made another thread he believes he has seen 'Santa'. Believe it, or not. Not here. Maybe he's a professional writer? He'd definately have a future in script writing hehe.

Peace,
- Naz

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by everlastingnoitall

hey i have that around here and i seen it in a number of dreams
i thought it was a ghost and we would sit in the dark trying to talk to it and it sets a unfriendly feel in the air
in the dream i had it was briney looking with green on it i cant recall it to well cos it was 2 months or so ago
try catching it on tape
good luck its hard to deal with i know

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   
hahaha eveyone got duped!
if you read his other posts you'll realise he's an aspiring writer - and a damn good on if you ask me! had us all glued to our screens!

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by everlastingnoitall
Forgive me. I'm not as well educatred as many of you seem to be,

haha, first off, i love how you spelled educated wrong, did you do that on purpose? and secondly i have a couple of thoughts. i haven't had time to read all 22 pages of posts that have been posted thus far by the posters, so forgive me if i am being redundant

idea 1- install a security system of some sort and see if it trips an alarm, seeing as it trips on everything else, and
idea 2- you said your wife doesn't like people coming into her house, why is she letting/allowing whatever this thing is in her home? perhaps you should sneak her off somewhere, take a chance and call in the TAPS team. they're completely free, and can hide your identity so you are not a subject of social hilarity. you never know unless you take a chance.

to add: its been three months since this thread was started and there has been no visible evidence for the rest of us to see, and apparently these things were happening before you came to the site. you have had plenty of time to show proof and have not done so. therefore, i am starting to lean on the hoax side, too.

[edit on 20/11/07 by wisefoolishness]

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join