It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Member With Interesting Situation

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I've been following this post since it started and was very very interested in it. But the fact that its been months and counting im starting to believe that it in fact was a hoax.

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Maybe he was abducted or the milatary took care of the possible "Danger of Information Exposure". Can anyone who has U2U'd him post if he said anything about "Bob" dissapering or something about the milatary out to get him? I personally belive him 100%. Why do I belive him you ask? If you read my post (Possible Abduction + Implant) i sometimes get these strange "Chills" that sometime warn me of something. When I thought of searching about everlastingnoitall father in law and about the Deep Voice, The projects and the Alaska incident i got a HUGE chill and i promise im not lying I recived a mental message from someone warning me not to investigate and forget about this. Weird il investigate anyways hope some aliens or goverment officials come along and "Silence Me"

[edit on 13-4-2005 by Azure Twilight]

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Many times these folks are in it for the personal attention and fame. I think he was disappointed that we have so many skeptics here (and frankly I was skeptical of his claims and everything else) and went off to find people who were less critical and skeptical and would want to believe everything he told them.

...no matter how absurd it was.

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 02:18 PM
link   
He is hanging out with John Titor.

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 06:00 PM
link   
The first mirror picture...

Am I the only one who sees a stick figure scoring a goal in lacrosse?

I wonder if his son plays lacrosse and drew a picture on the mirror when it was steamed up?

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Maybe "Bob" is drawing what he/she has seen while he's/she's been following the family..

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 07:24 PM
link   
But whatever you do don't do anything that'll harm Bob in any way or make him angry. Aka shooting him with silly string, hitting him with a bat, shooting him, showing pictures of him online while in his presence(or at all), posioning his food, just basicly messing around with him. The way you describe him makes him sound like a very dangerous creature when harmed or angry. He sounds very intelligent so spreading flour on the floor wouldn't be a good idea since I think he'll stay upstairs. Put yourself in the position of Bob sometimes to tell what he might like or what he might not like.

I'm not an expert and no where near one about aliens, but this seems like basic knowledge. Treat him the way you would want to be treated by people you don't know.

After reading this topic I would think of Bob like a cat. He's very aware to his surroundings and is very quiet and needless to say very quick and avoidable. Try teating Bob like a baby, teach him things. Like show him an object and name it while you point at it. For example..

Show Bob a ball. Hold it in the air towards him and point at it with your other hand. Then say "ball" say it multiple times. It seems that he likes to hang out with your son alot upstairs so try and get your son to teach him a few things. When he starts to make that chior type of noise try to do it back and see what he does.(if you can)Try playing music in the house, would recommend soft music like the type of sounds he makes. Jazz would be good since that sounds like the type of sounds you say he makes. If anyone in the house has a soft instrument(saxophone) try it out.

He seems to react much like a baby because you say that when you tell him to leave you alone. Or go somewhere else he seems to listen. Try the baby tactics on him, thats all I have to say. Lastly, try writing some of the images he writes and see how he reacts. If he reacts in a negative way then disregard doing that again and do what you've been doing.

[edit on 4/13/2005 by SsjDave3]

PKD

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 11:17 PM
link   
sorry for catching this thread so late. i have had very similar occurences in the past that i thought i should relay to you. a few years back when i lived high in the mountains in a vacant ski house with my father i would constantly be harrassed by a man who wore invisible camoflague or (thermoptics) as this person also had the ability to walk through walls. His foot steps sure as hell sounded human, though his step left no print, not even in the snow. One day while in the shower, i heard my father yelling as he was arriving home. He got very upset and barged in on me in the shower yelling why did i run into the shower, meanwhile i thought to myself, "i've been in here showering for at least 10 minutes". I did not know what my father was reffering to. He said he saw me through the window smoking, and that when i saw him, i ran into the bathroom to cover the smell and the cigarette. I don't know what had possesed him in those few minutes before, but he beleived he saw me, and isuppose that he did, or at least a recrded projection of me somehow.

On a nightly basis when going to sleep, i would awake in a state of akinesia (frozen limbs-unable to speak), see dark figures at the end of the room, find myself floating above my bed, and hear footsteps outside as well as inside of a sealed entranceless attic above my bedroom. One morning i remember awaking and feeling really tired, especially after sleeping for 9 hours? I went into the bathroom and looked in the mirror only to find halfway cleaned with peroxide blood stains around my ears and nassals. I felt a lump in the side of my cheek, and when i inverted the cheek to the mirror it looked like there was some sort of black circular disc lodged into the cheek. It was about 1/16 of an ich in diameter. I paniced and left the house immediatley, speeding away in both fear and fury. On another occasion i remeber hearing footsteps outside the bedroom window coming closer, as i quitley walked over to the window when I froze standing up and was knocked unconsciouss. I awoke the next in my bed not remembering how i got there, and bareley remembering the abduction sequence.

As it turns out, the house that we stayed in was somehow built on a hidden military test site of some sort, because there were always strange aircraft in the skies as well as other people in the neighborhood experiencing similar occurences. Black trianges are said to have been emanting from an army depot about 30 miles away.

How people can confuse army intelligence papapsychic soldiers with greys is easily translated to the fact that under certain forms of neural mind control, a person can be projected certain images or scenarios.

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Hello to all
. I would like to know if anyone ever recieved any contact information from the man who uses the screen name everlastingnoitall. Anything such as a telephone number or an email address besides the one he has posted in his profile. Also, if he had ever given any of you his first or last name, and or any of his relatives such as his father in laws.

If you have any information pertaining to the above, then it would be much appreciated if you U2Ued me with the info.

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Same here if anyone has his email please post it or U2U it to me.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Just bringing it back to the top. It would actually be of much help if someone just stickied it to the top for me, that is if they can.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 08:58 PM
link   
His last post seems to have been 1/11, but he was last active on 1/29.....so he hasn't even 'lurked' since January.

He shows an e-mail address in his member profile. Have you tried that?

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I see 2 possibilities here.

1. This is a hoax and he got tired of doing it and left.
2. He was abducted by the government or aliens or something of the like.

Though I am leaning more towards 1 myself.

I do wonder though, how long this will go on.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Hmmmm...I believe you dude. But it sounds like this. The young child of a government scientists has gotten ahold of some top secret stuff and is having a blast. The reasoning behind these events is probably alot more "every day" than you think. Although the means are amazing it really sounds like some punk kid that got ahold of something he/she wasnt supposed to. Hence the black vans. "Whered that kid go!" The odd physical effects like what happened to your wife are electro magnetic side effects of the technology at work. The behavior of "it" sounds like some bored kid not some alien. It seems to stick around because yall tolerate it.

Heres my solution. Booby traps with pepper gas and drug the food. If you have the cash use electrical shock traps of somekind as this will be unavoidable. Theres no "dodging" an electrical charge that wants to use you as ground. Could knock out the cloak too. Or just get a Mossberg 12gauge pump.

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 06:05 AM
link   
The way the story sounded to me, was someone was watching over him, making sure he didnt talk too much about what his father might slip out. So possibly he was silenced due to sneaking too much out of his fatherin law. Just a fresh reminder to keep my eyes shut and my mouth shut tighter.

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Yes, I have already tried that email address. I am hoping that someone who got to know him farely well will come forward with some of the info. I need.

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 02:19 PM
link   
why are you people bothering for this is clearly a hoax.

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Just want the info. I requested and that is all

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 01:35 AM
link   
what a #ty end to a thread..ive reading for like 3 hours and it was just like that cave story i read i found on here where it was all a hoax...didnt he say he has a blog on here or something..im sure u all woulda checked there so im assuming he gave up the joke or is in danger of some sort..hope its the prior

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 02:42 AM
link   
^

Thats why I read the first few posts then jumped to the end.

I really really really REALLY want to believe. but I can't it's the net, and I'm beyond jaded.

btw a quote from his last blog entry

Well, this week certainly has been interesting! Not only did I find out my in-laws house was burglarized, but that the burglar was my brother in law and he's addicted to crack. When the inlaws found out, he tried to commit suicide by slitting his wrists. Now he's been formally charged,

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join