It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Member With Interesting Situation

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   
everlast, still waiting for the update?

Very intresting, part of being human is to be skeptical, but something about this thread rings true.

I guess i'll have to be patient and see how this plays out.

BTW how close are to to Fort Wayne, IN?

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by everlastingnoitall
Okay, I am new here, but have a wierd question. I'll try to set this up properly.

When I first started dating my wife back about fifteen years ago, we had an incident involving her parents. She was alone at home and her parents had gone to dinner. They came home in quite a hurry, confident they would find her gone. Apparently, they had seen her and I together at a restauraunt about twenty to thirty miles away, violating her curfew and being rather 'intimate'. Problem was, I was home sleeping and she was babysitting her siblings, alone. According to her parents, they were ABSOLUTELY POSITIVE it was us. That was wierd happening number one.

After this incident, and the subsequent period of trying to figure it out, we eventually noticed that, on occassion, there would be a dark colored van in the vicinity of wherever we were. Never really struck us as strange, until it started popping up nearly everywhere we went.

After we were married, we began having several experiences of UFO sitings and other 'paranormal' occurances at irregular intervals.

At about year four of our marriage, my wife (and my brither can attest to this) began experiencing signs of a classic poltergeist haunting in our home. We have had excorcisms and several other methods of removal, but the entity would not leave. It follows us from place to place and is always pacing and being 'mischievous', but that's not the wierd part.

The wierd part is that it has ceased to exhibit classic haunting characteristics. Instead, things have begun happening suggesting it may not be a 'ghost' at all. for instance, a shimmer , ala the cloaking device the Predator uses in the movie, or the active camo used in the popular game 'HALO'. an apparent inability by the entity to pass through solid objects, even to the point where we have seen it 'trip and fall' over obstructions. It uses the restroom, sleeps, and has taken things from our refrigerator. It behaves like a classic lifeform, currently alive, but unseen.

There are many other reasons for our theory which I simply cannot explain due to the possible consequences, but let me just say this:

We have reason to believe we are being watched or 'monitored', possibly protected (a whole other discussion) by a Grey. We are not sure yet why, but believe we are somehow connected to ongoing research in Project Preserve Destiny and Project Blue Beam. Anyone with any knowledge of why such an incident would be occuring is encouraged to contact me. In addition, anyone ever hear of similair scenarios being played out? Thanks in advance.

I know it sounds really far fetched, and we're not really scared of the entity, but are extremely curious as to WTF is going on.

You are correct sir "most dumb people stop at ghost" its a real live thing!
I have heard the reptoids have cloaking capabilities and could be doing a lot more to your wife...Has she been fondled or raped by unseen force?
Felt rough reptile skin?
Had any scratches on body or triangle red marks?
Sorry to ask such personal questions but it will help....

This is tips on how to stop them:
Throw paint or liquid on it like a spraybottle perhaps to coat it.
Then youll see it! HIGH humidity works too,shower.
Make a big sand box or the like. so u can see footsteps!

Kill it with a weapon prefferably a bat.
They are just as physical as u or me and hurt like us too.

Set up ultraviolet or infrared imaging sytems
sheilded in brass casing or screening (stops EMF influence)

They cannot take cold air for long as they are cold blooded.
Try to trap it in a place were you can kill it, they cant pass thru matter as you noticed, its just a tv suit simply put.
They also are naked under cloak and source of it is a belt device.
Aim low they are 4-5 feet tall

I belive you sir, and wish you good aim !

AS i feel like you sir its not cool or funny or exiting anymore, huh....
You have to grab it as soon as it touches you ,most people freak out then and never consider this option..... have no fear of these bad little creatures.

[edit on 23-1-2005 by lizzardsamok]

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Congratulation for your thread! It is really interesting. I can't wait to see this major update! Keep up the good work.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Yup, just re read the whole thing - and two things are constant;
1. We have to take noitall's word its the truth.
&
2. No evidence.
I'd like very much for this to be true, but unfortunately like most of us, I live in this reality where seeing is believing.
I am upset I've had to pull this card out - sceptical.
Sorry noitall, but you must see my point.

I'm sure whatever you need you could probably source from one us. ie web cam, mics, SW - There could be eyes and ears out there for you too check up on these vans - utilities.

You have ignored most physical suggestions. Talc and Hairdryer, you should be able to make an outline of it. hanging things in doorways, laser pens will refract / deviate off solid matter ... The list could go on, however your reasons for not doing this are yours and I respect it.

The fact you have writer in your avatar doesn't help me either. Good way to proof a book - you have many, including myself interested. Make sure we are acknowledged somehow. That said, I'm throwing about ideas and am in no way trying to offend you. In fact sorry if I have.

good luck

good luck...

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I was thinking, why don't you take a picture of the pickup that seems to always be following you? Or even the guy who is following you?

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Man, that is an amazing story! I can't believe that you aren't freaked out! I would be all over her dad trying to get answers. No telling how much we dont' know...I'm sure there are people all over the world that have all kinds of information, but we would probably be shocked beyond belief if they told us...like world wide panic.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by lizzardsamok

You are correct sir "most dumb people stop at ghost" its a real live thing!
I have heard the reptoids have cloaking capabilities and could be doing a lot more to your wife...Has she been fondled or raped by unseen force?
Felt rough reptile skin?
Had any scratches on body or triangle red marks?
Sorry to ask such personal questions but it will help....

This is tips on how to stop them:
Throw paint or liquid on it like a spraybottle perhaps to coat it.
Then youll see it! HIGH humidity works too,shower.
Make a big sand box or the like. so u can see footsteps!

Kill it with a weapon prefferably a bat.
They are just as physical as u or me and hurt like us too.

Set up ultraviolet or infrared imaging sytems
sheilded in brass casing or screening (stops EMF influence)

They cannot take cold air for long as they are cold blooded.
Try to trap it in a place were you can kill it, they cant pass thru matter as you noticed, its just a tv suit simply put.

Why is almost everyones first reaction, KILL IT KILL IT, he has had some forms of communication with it, and if i were him i would continuie to try to communicate with it. Besides, it could be right behind him reading this, and if he sees that we want him dead then everlawsting gets a bat, who is going to win?
They also are naked under cloak and source of it is a belt device.
Aim low they are 4-5 feet tall

I belive you sir, and wish you good aim !

AS i feel like you sir its not cool or funny or exiting anymore, huh....
You have to grab it as soon as it touches you ,most people freak out then and never consider this option..... have no fear of these bad little creatures.
[edit on 23-1-2005 by lizzardsamok]

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Interesting story Everlast. Couple of questions if I may.

Of the thousands of Black Ops projects, why have you specifically focused on PPD and BlueBeam?

Do you know of or have you researched Dr Dan Burisch? Strangely, he was allegedly involved in both of the projects you mentioned, some time ago.

He was also involved with Aquarius, which dealt with science associated with an alleged live ebe from a crash at Kingman Arizona.

A friend of mine has conversed with an individual using the handle "Preserve Destiny" during the research on Dr Burisch. It is alleged that this individual is a current member of the British DoD, who was oh so close to the happenings around Dr David Kelley (dec.).

The above is very centred around Majestic, The Committee of the Majority, The Special Operations Group, and the Working Group. Very secret societies who are among other things, focussed on the absolute origins of life, a potential catastrophe in 2012 associated with collapsing timelines, and making regular "deals" with our time travelling friends (including abductions).

I would not be surprised if your father in law knew was part of one of the groups mentioned or at least knows of Dr Burisch. Would love to know his reaction upon the mention of his name.

As for your bathroom mirror glyphs, the only guess I could come up with was maybe a multiverse timeline, intersected by a wormhole (or Einstein Rosen Bridge).

Peace to you, and good luck.

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 07:48 PM
link   
very very interesting read that was all 17 pages of it lol. im kinda on the fence with this one, i guess i do believe that deep undercover surveillance could go on like this, but on the other hand , from your posts you say it has made audible noises? if so then why by now hasntt this been recorded?? im not by any means saying its not real but i do find it very odd u have this THING in your home , and with all the interactions it seems to be doing, you have no photo , not video , no voice recording no documentation from authorities IE from when ur wife was abducted, now even if u havent reported all the rest to anyone surely this has to be the one that everyone would absolutley report? forgive my questions im just very interested in this case and would like to know more , see more and hear more.
thanx
warren

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Are we going to get an update soon?

Its been a couple of weeks know and we are still waiting for the "Big reveal".

I was going into this with an open mind, but I am leaning more to a sceptical side, unless of course "Bob" is done with his survalince and has terminated the project ( I hope this is not the case ).

keep us posted.

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 07:35 PM
link   
well, because he is my "son" and because i read this thread in full...

the plan to "kill" this thing will be hard because it is said that this thing can "predict" every move that they attempt to make...

isn't this why they have not bumped into it???

this is a GREAT thread and i am happy to see it get to 17 pages and happy to see it live this long

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Are you the step dad or the boilogical dad?

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKainZero
Are you the step dad or the boilogical dad?

read my sig. (and his)...

i ATS adopted him

its OK though, you were close...

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Just ask the thing what it's doing in your house, ever think of that?

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by countbrakula23

You know, in 17 pages of text and discussion, this is probably the simplest and most reasonable advice I've seen anybody offer this gentleman.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Lol, good point, why not just ask, so many people want to kill it, but jst ask.

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I am still waiting for the "major development" to be announced.

I am beginning to think this is a hoax

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by sdrumrunner

You know, in 17 pages of text and discussion, this is probably the simplest and most reasonable advice I've seen anybody offer this gentleman.

It may probably be too late to ask...
...I think something happened to that guy...

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 04:23 PM
link   
If the thing can predict movement then why did he say earlier that it tripped over furniture.

Must be the superior intelect of "Futons" it can't figure out.

I guess there is hope for the human race after all.

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 04:55 PM
link   

all i can say is wow...

dont you think he tried that the FIRST SECOND he knew of this thing!?!?!?

i have read this entire thread and this has been done before...

this thing only responds to "bob"...

BTW this thread is NOT a hoax...

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join