It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Member With Interesting Situation

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Okay, I am new here, but have a wierd question. I'll try to set this up properly.

When I first started dating my wife back about fifteen years ago, we had an incident involving her parents. She was alone at home and her parents had gone to dinner. They came home in quite a hurry, confident they would find her gone. Apparently, they had seen her and I together at a restauraunt about twenty to thirty miles away, violating her curfew and being rather 'intimate'. Problem was, I was home sleeping and she was babysitting her siblings, alone. According to her parents, they were ABSOLUTELY POSITIVE it was us. That was wierd happening number one.

After this incident, and the subsequent period of trying to figure it out, we eventually noticed that, on occassion, there would be a dark colored van in the vicinity of wherever we were. Never really struck us as strange, until it started popping up nearly everywhere we went.

After we were married, we began having several experiences of UFO sitings and other 'paranormal' occurances at irregular intervals.

At about year four of our marriage, my wife (and my brither can attest to this) began experiencing signs of a classic poltergeist haunting in our home. We have had excorcisms and several other methods of removal, but the entity would not leave. It follows us from place to place and is always pacing and being 'mischievous', but that's not the wierd part.

The wierd part is that it has ceased to exhibit classic haunting characteristics. Instead, things have begun happening suggesting it may not be a 'ghost' at all. for instance, a shimmer , ala the cloaking device the Predator uses in the movie, or the active camo used in the popular game 'HALO'. an apparent inability by the entity to pass through solid objects, even to the point where we have seen it 'trip and fall' over obstructions. It uses the restroom, sleeps, and has taken things from our refrigerator. It behaves like a classic lifeform, currently alive, but unseen.

There are many other reasons for our theory which I simply cannot explain due to the possible consequences, but let me just say this:

We have reason to believe we are being watched or 'monitored', possibly protected (a whole other discussion) by a Grey. We are not sure yet why, but believe we are somehow connected to ongoing research in Project Preserve Destiny and Project Blue Beam. Anyone with any knowledge of why such an incident would be occuring is encouraged to contact me. In addition, anyone ever hear of similair scenarios being played out? Thanks in advance.

I know it sounds really far fetched, and we're not really scared of the entity, but are extremely curious as to WTF is going on.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Great story !! You'll fit right in here at ATS !!!

Did you ever talk to her parents about the "sighting" and tell them your theory ?

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Well, the problem is we have reason to believe her father may somehow be 'sheltering' us from what's really going on. He becomes very uneasy when I begin talking about alien technology, recovered UFO crashes, the rapid acceleration of current technological trends (ie: we went from magnetic tape recordings to CD's to DVD in less than twenty years. Our microprocessor capabilities and data storage devices have increased in power and capacity exponentially in recent years, among many other revolutionary leaps in technology). If I mention any supposed 'secret projects' from the government, he visibly changes countenance and mood.

And I have learned to give up on discussing Area 51, Dulce, or S-4, especially in relation to gravitic propulsion engines and inertia reduction and elimination technology.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I"m not sure if I myself believe in the "Grey" theory. But IMO it is entirly possible that an alien is monitoring you, but forgive if I say it sounds a little egotistical. What would be an interesting experiment would be to install video monitroing equipment in all the rooms of your house. Thermal, video, electromagnetic spectrums should be covered. This would be expensive, but I imagine if you approached it right you could get a show like the "Mythbusters" to cover the expenses as well as air the results.

I suggest you directly confront her father about this. Tell him everything, including your theory. Make sure you have him as a "captive audience", aka with both of you in the car, so he can't run away or change the topic.

Taking stuff from your fridge? I would think they would avoid that kind of thing, except maybe if it doens't care if you know it exists.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 09:01 PM
link   
The next time something paranormal happens where you live, try to communicate or interact with the anomaly. Even if you have to run around swinging a bat into thin air in an attempt to knock it out. If something is there, let it know that you're sick of it.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 09:14 PM
link   
It tends to 'play'. It has been observed playing with my son's toys, turning lights on and off, and recently, it has been stumbling over our entertainment center (we recently rearranged the furniture). My wife was originally diagnosed with a condition called pseudotumor ceribri several years ago, and when this started happening, her condition went away (as did her apparent macular degeneration) . As time progressed, and the happenings got more overt, her symptoms changed. she would experience migraines, 'see' things out of the corner of her eye, and has several times awoken me in the middle of the night because she experienced a 'lost time' incident. In discussing these things, we uncovered some interesting facts.

Her father early on when I expressed my interest in EBE's, said that they 'weren't who we thought they were'. I dismissed it. He would also say things about situations and technology that would be impossible to have known without inside knowledge, that was later made public.

He claims to have worked on a UFO recovery mission in Alaska in the late sixties/early 70's, but won't talk about it. (anyone know the crash I am referencing?) He also claims to have worked as a radar tech at an installation he won't tell us the location of where he was ordered to turn around and face away from the runway.

The craft that landed came in silently, made no noise and did not produce radar signature. He was given the all clear and turned around as the hangar doors closed. He did describe a dark aircraft of some sort that had an 'elliptical or rounded' rear (like it had no engine, just a rounded off rear end).

There have been other indications, and I'm working up the courage to ask him about what knowledge he has about Project Preserve Destiny and Project Blue Beam, but I think I may actually be afraid of the answers. My wife was born while he was on duty tour in Alaska (supposedly on the second tour after recovering the craft) and whatever he did up there drove her natural mother (he has since remarried) to flee to Texas with the then young children and hide from him, although he was able to use no more than her my wife's natural mother's name to track her location whithin twelve hours, althoug she did not use real names and paid cash for everything while on the run. The natural mother has since been bouncing in and out of mental institutions and was diagnosed as a manic depressive with severe bipolar disorder, which was how he got custody of the children.

Just alot of cooincidental events surrounding this whole thing and the more we uncover about these so called 'conspiracies', the wierder things around the house get and the more headaches and lost time events my wife experiences. I even experienced a lost time even the other night, which is the first one I have ever experienced, at least to my recollection.

As far as trying to get it on film or record some such event, we did manage to capture an 'orb' on film a couple of times, my son's cousin refuses to sleep upstairs while spending the night (he claims he has seen a 'monster' at least twice' and my son has been witness to the only known case of visually observing an 'orb' that I know of. The reason I dismiss these as not the thing we're concerned about is that when these events occured, the whatever-it-is was being very active in another part of the house. When the cousin and afterword, my son told us what they had seen, the activity related to the Whatever it is moved to the upstairs areas where the kids saw these other things, as if it was protecting them from something.

Basically, I am just trying to find out if there are other people out there who have had or are having similair experiences? Or may have knowledge of what is going on or how I could go about researching what may be going on. I have received no response for 'coast to coast' and none of the purported 'paranormal experts' I have contacted have returned calls or e-mails. Being a rather financially challenged person, I can;t afford alot of expensive, thermal imaging and other special equipment to try to capture anything on film myself. I did catch an unusual voice on cassette tape once about eight months ago. couldn't decipher what it said, though.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 09:17 PM
link   
this does sound rather egotistical, doesn't it? I know, but I am afraid of saying too much and also it is difficult to recall all of the questions asked and thought processes and things uncovered over the last fifteen years. I'm sorry, I just can't say everything. Just can't

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

Interesting

Is it possibly you can sneak up on it an take a picture when it does something? Post it on ATS. Or make a sound record? filming?

[edit on 17-8-2004 by Cardu]

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 09:47 PM
link   
still working on the capturing it on film. The only orb I have on film is from Halloween of '03

Other than static and blur type results, my digicam has trouble capturing anything remotely 'metaphysical'. I am still trying, though

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by everlastingnoitall
...an apparent inability by the entity to pass through solid objects, even to the point where we have seen it 'trip and fall' over obstructions. It uses the restroom, sleeps, and has taken things from our refrigerator. It behaves like a classic lifeform, currently alive, but unseen.

Interesting read. I can't relate but I can offer some common sense advice.

If what you said above is true then you might want to pack around a small can of spray paint. That way whenever you think it is nearby you can possibly coat it with some spray paint and then tackle it to the ground since you can see it. This could potentially cause a huge mess especially if you are wrong about the entity being in the room.

Or if you want to go all out, buy yourself a paintball gun with a thousand round hopper and go to town on this sucker. Paintballs can easily be wiped/washed off of surfaces.

If this entity is as corporeal as you suggest and you want to find answers then I think you need look no further. Find a way to trap this thing and make it talk.

Good luck.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 10:10 PM
link   
well, corporeal or not, it does exhibit many tendencies and behaviors of a 'physically present' entity of some sort. The conundrum is that even though we can sense, and sometimes 'see' it in a manner of speaking, we cannot touch it. It seems to anticipate response and moves very fast to prevent contact.

I think if it is an EBE, it uses a cloaking technology of sorts. I say this because many years ago, when a story was referenced in the realm of cloking devices and invisibility, i had a discussion with my father in law, and he told me (about ten years ago), that the government had already acquired cloaking technology, and had posessed it for some time. He tends to be very secretive about much of this stuff, but sometimes I can catch him revealing something out of chance or off guard.

By the way, he also claims that the television is not merely a receiver of signals, but a transceiver, and can be used through ordinary power lines to monitor activities (another reason he rarely talks about his military experiences or things he knows of).

Remember the series on NBC years ago called 'Dark Skies'? He was glued to it. He always told us that the show would not last more than two seasons because the script was 'too close'. Sure enough, it quickly became almost comical, after several very good initial episodes and dissappeared. Anyone know where I can get it on DVD?

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I've been looking for Dark Skies everywhere, the first few episodes of that show were outstanding! They replayed it on the SciFi channel a few years back... It actually lead me to ATS believe it or not. I was so blown away by the idea that history could be covered up like that I typed conspiracy into a search engine and eventually I found ATS.

Anyways, if you are indeed telling the truth, I would recommend trying to meditate regularly. Meditation allows you to begin to become more sensitive to things outside the normal physical realm if you do it regularly for a while (and it may take a year or 2). Also if the entity is a spirit then it would have an easy means to contact you while you meditate.

A very interesting and intriguing case... good luck.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I loved the first season of DS. After my father in law told us to make sure we remembered the show, because it would be changed and then go away, it started going down hill (no, I am not saying he had anything to do with that) but he does have an uncanny knack for knowing what 'shows' or other means of education/entertainment will dissappear, especially when they deal with subjects such as EBE's, government coverups and anything to do with the MJ-12 and related projects and theories. Dark Skies was the most recent in a long list.

Anyone remember 'Brisco County Junior?'

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Don't forget the Lone Gunman either, a spin off of the x files that lasted a short time after the episode that aired in March of 2001 featured a plane that was remote controlled by the government being flown toward the WTC in order to start a new war the arms manufacturers would profit from which would be blamed on Arab militants. In the episode, the main characters averted catastrophe, but in real life the show was cancelled.... an a few months later.... Arab militants ran planes into the WTC... odd coincidence.

Just type 9/11 Lone Gunman into a search engine and you'll get a link to the video of the episode.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 10:57 PM
link   
well, I dare not go down any roads that lead to political discussions, however, I do vaguely remember the episode you are referencing. Very interesting cooincidence, no?

I wonder, although i am a Republican for various reasons. I really doubt there is any good left in the political system on any side. Everyone seems to have secret motives and agendas. I am almost to the point of believeing that everything is working toward the culmination of ancient prophecy and the coming NWO.

Projects Blue Beam and Preserve Destiny are keenly intertwined in all of that.
www.thewatcherfiles.com...
www.burlingtonnews.net...

Of everything I have thus far said, let me clarify:

While it is certain that 'something' is happening in my home to my wife and I (and our son), I am not 100 percent ready to rule it one thing or another. Also, while I have read up alot on various EBE suppositions and conspiracies (involving everyone from the US government, to the Illuminati, to the Roman Catholic Church's Vatican) I am not 100 percent convinced. All I know is there is enough cooincidence in what I have found and evidence both for and against to warrant further study and pondering. My wife and I talk privately about this alot, and have for a long time, we just aren't sure what to make of it. That's why I ask questions and share what I am comfortable with sharing.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
Great story !! You'll fit right in here at ATS !!!

ROFLMO

1st post- I love it!

Anyway, to the original poster-
which Alaska UFO story are you interested in? There's over 60,000 listed on google and this is just a surface search.

Good luck and welcome to ATS.

By the way, do you have a cat?

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 11:20 PM
link   
This UFO case was a crash and recovery, we supposedly beat the Russians to the crash site by a matter of an hour or less. Five men comprised the initial recovery team. It would have happened in the early/mid 70's, becasue my wife was an infant/toddler at the time of her dad's deployment on the mission.

And no, I do not have any animals. Not a big fan of pets. We have tried a cat twice in the last four years. They last about three months or so, then start going crazy (running at top speed for hours on end, running into walls and falling off of objects, erratic changes to eating and urination habits, odd meowing and hissing, really strange stuff, so we gave up)

[edit on 17-8-2004 by everlastingnoitall]

[edit on 17-8-2004 by everlastingnoitall]

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 12:39 AM
link   

The wierd part is that it has ceased to exhibit classic haunting characteristics. Instead, things have begun happening suggesting it may not be a 'ghost' at all. for instance, a shimmer , ala the cloaking device the Predator uses in the movie, or the active camo used in the popular game 'HALO'. an apparent inability by the entity to pass through solid objects, even to the point where we have seen it 'trip and fall' over obstructions. It uses the restroom, sleeps, and has taken things from our refrigerator. It behaves like a classic lifeform, currently alive, but unseen.

Try collecting some fesis's or are they invisible to?

I suggest you just get a simple cheap web cam and leave it on all day/night long you will be suprised by what you see.

OR

It could be your husban in law since he does work for the goverment secretly right. Hes probally just checking up on his daugther and eaves dropping

[edit on 07/13/2004 by SpockO_o]

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Her Dad probably gets uneasy talking about those things because its not the SOCIAL NORM!!!

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Projects Blue Beam and Preserve Destiny are keenly intertwined in all of that.
www.thewatcherfiles.com...
www.burlingtonnews.net...

I actually interviewed Dan Sherman for ATSNN.
www.atsnn.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join