It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boss sued for Sexist Dress Code and other Sexual Harassment infractions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

[url=http://www.examiner.com/conservative-in-national/boss-sued-for-issuing-sexist-dress-code-title-vii-of-civil-rights-act-of-1964]www.examiner.com[/ url]

Trudy Nycole Anderson, 44, of Utah County is suing her supervisor - Derek Wright of Lone Peak Controls and D&L Pneumatic and Electrical Company in Pleasant Grove - for a multitude of infractions. First, she was given a dress code which stated:

Mini-skirt Monday

Tube-top Tuesday

Wet T-shirt Wednesday...

www.examiner.com...

(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 8-8-2011 by ChicagOpinion because: to attach a link to the full story

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Hard to believe that a guy would be so sexist with a vulnerable single mother of three children who really needs a job bad. He allegedly went as far as to tell her to sign a document stating that she would allow the sexual harassment, but she refused to do so.
After finally having had enough, she filed a complaint and got fired. His harrassment of her was really pretty far-fetched.

edit on 8-8-2011 by ChicagOpinion because: (no reason given)
www.examiner.com...

edit on 8-8-2011 by ChicagOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ChicagOpinion

Dam I wish my boss what like this, this guy is a legend and should be respected by men the world over.

Now I will just sit back and wait for the feminists to attack me with their sense of humour malfunctions.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
"Wright allegedly also told Anderson that he was going to install a shower in the office so the two could take a shower together."

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChicagOpinion

[url=http://www.examiner.com/conservative-in-national/boss-sued-for-issuing-sexist-dress-code-title-vii-of-civil-rights-act-of-1964]www.examiner.com[/ url]

Trudy Nycole Anderson, 44, of Utah County is suing her supervisor - Derek Wright of Lone Peak Controls and D&L Pneumatic and Electrical Company in Pleasant Grove - for a multitude of infractions. First, she was given a dress code which stated:

Mini-skirt Monday

Tube-top Tuesday

Wet T-shirt Wednesday...

www.examiner.com...

edit on 8-8-2011 by ChicagOpinion because: to attach a link to the full story

OMG can I work there? I love this idea AND I AM A WOMAN. Casual day everyday. Wet T shirt awesome!!!! It's sounding like my type of workplace. I don't know what the big deal is, at least it isn't a snooty stuffed shirt craphole cookie cutter business!!!

ETA: the rest sounds like a femi nazi crapshoot, sort of like a witch hunt in revers, IMHO.
edit on 8-8-2011 by ldyserenity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

Do you really not see the problem with being forced to wear sexually degrading clothes and have your body touched without your permission, or was that really bad sarcasm?
edit on 8-8-2011 by Solasis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
From OP's link:

He also purchased a spray which he sprayed around the office while telling her that the product was designed to arouse women.

Guys just so you all know according to Brian Fantana this stuff is real

It's called Sex Panther by Odeon. It's illegal in nine countries... Yep, it's made with bits of real panther, so you know it's good.

and

They've done studies, 60% of the time, it works every time.

Source: Anchor Man
edit on 8-8-2011 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

She is too old for tube top tuesday and miniskirt monday and heaven forbid wet tshirt wednesday.

MY EYES!!!!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Where can I get a female boss like that?
Here comes hairy back monday!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

what is your problem? Are you saying a mother of 3 who needs a job should love the chance to wear wet t-shirts,and tube tops to work...? ugh...

As long as there are women(hoe's) thinking this is cool...there will be men exploiting it..

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I didn't know Ron Burgandy was running a company.

Keep it classy San Diego.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
44? prolly menopause should've hired a young blonde gave time off for pms, no worries

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
reply to post by ChicagOpinion

Dam I wish my boss what like this, this guy is a legend and should be respected by men the world over.

Yeah right, a real man doesn't have to resort to such pathetic tactics just to get some female contact.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I've gotten messages saying this must be a joke, but it's for real. Interesting responses from ATS members, as always...

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011

what is your problem? Are you saying a mother of 3 who needs a job should love the chance to wear wet t-shirts,and tube tops to work...? ugh...

As long as there are women(hoe's) thinking this is cool...there will be men exploiting it..

I think the woman is full of S**t, did you see her? Yes it was sarcasm. The lady was a hag, if the boss is that desperate and HARD up, he'd probably find better looking women (who will dress that way) on Match dot com or eharmony.

The memo was probably a joke. Too bad she was an uptight hag.
edit on 12-8-2011 by ldyserenity because: spelling

Well there's now no picture?
It was there yesterday right side of the article???

edit on 12-8-2011 by ldyserenity because: (no reason given)

top topics

join