It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jackie Kennedy Audio Tapes: LBJ and Oil Tycoons Killed John Kennedy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
LBJ was part of it,He and the military/industrial complex had the most to gain and The Kennedy's wanted to force Hover into retirement so,he also had a reason for wanting JFK outta the way.Not to mention Big Oil and the anti-castro cubans and others.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Jackie wasn't a stupid woman.

She didn't just sit back and declare that whatever the Warren Commission decided was okay with her. She knew something very sinister went down the day her husband was murdered.

But, she had to be quiet about it. She knew she could put her family in danger by being open about her suspicions.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I really think that Oswald believed he was the only shooter, but those in charge of the whole thing placed another shooter at/around the Grassy Knoll to insure that the job was successful.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by jeramie

Um, no. Oswald knew he wasn't the only one involved in JFK's assasination.

Which was why he yelled, "I'm just a patsy!" when he was nabbed at the theater.

Learn your history!

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Which was why he yelled, "I'm just a patsy!" when he was nabbed at the theater.

Learn your history!

He didn't shout that at the theater. In fact, he tried to shoot the police officers who attempted to apprehend him in the fight that broke out between them there (you ever wonder why he got that mark on his head?). He, instead, yelled it while being taken through the hallway of the police station...

Learn Your history!

edit on 9-8-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Here's what really gets me....

When LBJ was being sworn in on Airforce on at Love Field.

Why the hell was he and his wife smiling at Jackie O?

Who were the people around him all smiling? And who was the creep that winked at him?

Right there tells you something was up.

Also don't forget the tramps by the railroad tracks. It appears that they were agents and
assisted one of the shooters to get away on the train or possibly sent their weapons away on the train.

You add up all that and tell me that LBJ didn't have something to do with it.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Now that these tapes are out, has any one heard them yet? And if so, what were your thoughts?

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Very few people believe the James Files story as it is designed to pull interest off the Foreign talent used to kill JFK. The JFK hit was part domestic oriented with the Birch gang in Dallas (HL Hunt and Edwin Walker) and a lot more Foreign with connections for Ferenc Nagy in Dallas to PERMINDEX group that ties to the European Royalists.

Some decided to tell the truth, listen to Judyth Baker's story on how Lee Oswald penetrated the Dallas Plot and tried to save JFK by telling the FBI. Listen to Lyndon LaRouche that discovered the real truth from Mitch Werbel, the insider solder of fortune that knew the real deal.

And this one also speaks to the greater insights needed to expose all the deals on the JFK hit:

www.doewatch.com...

Be sure to scan the References section at the bottom for a lot more insights on hidden histories.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join