It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jackie Kennedy Audio Tapes: LBJ and Oil Tycoons Killed John Kennedy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
The definition of explosive:

In never-released audio tapes recorded by Jackie Onassis Kennedy, she states that she believed that Lyndon Johnson and a "cabal" of rich oil tycoons murdered her husband John. LBJ, in Mrs. Onassis's belief, was at the center of the assassination. According to her, Lee Harvey Oswald was the shooter, but he was merely part of a vast conspiracy.

With Jackie O's new testimony, how can people not think that something was awry from the "official" story. Even JFK's own wife believed that Oswald was just a part of a massive conspiracy.

To you, does this make you believe that Oswald was the trigger man? It seems, if what Mrs. Kennedy said is true, that the shooter from the grassy knoll may not have existed. Do you believe that she is mistaken? Do you believe that Oswald acted alone?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I've always thought that LBJ had something to do with it since he was the next in line for president. A lot of things that I've learned about the topic gave me that "feeling". Not all things, but some.
I'm sure kennedy's wife came to some of those same conclusions too

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ineverknew

Been a few threads on this. This one being the latest...

ABC News: No Truth To Jackie Assassination Tapes Report,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
OOPs...

ABC denies newspaper reports on Jackie Kennedy tapes.

"The tabloid reports about content of the tapes are total nonsense," the network's rep said. "ABC isn't releasing any content from those tapes until mid-September, at which time it will be clear how off base these reports are." Read more: www.nypost.com...

Well that just sucks...

I was hoping for damning new evidence.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

YOU STINKER!

Beat me to it by seconds.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

A programme featuring the tapes will be aired by U.S. network ABC, and it is understood British broadcasters are in talks to show it here too. Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

It will be interesting to hear these tapes, for sure. I wish we could just hear them without the, no doubt, sensationalizing that will be done by ABC and whoever else.

I bet Caroline made a nice buck for these tapes. Not too nice of her to release them earlier than was her Mother's wish.

edit on 8-8-2011 by kalunom because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Went a looking and found this:

ABC News says there is no truth to a report that Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis believed that Vice President Lyndon Johnson was involved in the assassination of her husband, President John F. Kennedy.

www.thebostonchannel.com...

Take that for what it's worth.

EDIT: Jeez, only took me a couple of minutes to find this info and everyone jumped in and did it before me. ATS is fast sometimes.
edit on 8/8/2011 by TheLoony because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

LBJ did have the most to gain from the assassination (motive). The assassination happened in Texas, LBJs home turf where he was well connected (means and opportunity).

There is a documentary that suggests this wasn't the first political opponent that LBJ had "removed". It also states that LBJ had a deep dislike for the Kennedys, who considered him a country bumpkin. It also interviews LBJs supposed mistress and she confirms LBJs involvement in the Kennedy assassination.

I've always wondered why LBJ fell apart so badly in the late sixties, guilty conscious?

Documentary

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

Well if ABC says it's true, or not true, then case closed right? Why does the article state:

ABC News isn't releasing any content from those tapes until mid-September at which point it will be clear how off base these reports are."

So how much of the tape will ABC actually release?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
If you listen to the declassified audio recordings between Hoover and LBJ right after the assassination, LBJ was asking Hoover "Am I next?" (something similar to that) and LBJ was talking and acting scared.

He knew that those involved could kill anyone they wanted anytime they wanted.

I have to say LBJ was not involved directly and was merely told to keep his mouth shut. That's my assumption based on the widely circulated audio tapes.

They are here on ATS a simple search should reveal them.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
JFK was killed by the CIA, LBJ and other politicians. The man who shot from the grassy knoll is James Files, and he was one of a handful of shooters that day. You can actually go to this website called www.jfkmurdersolved.com and the people there have interviews and video that seems pretty legit.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
If you listen to the declassified audio recordings between Hoover and LBJ right after the assassination, LBJ was asking Hoover "Am I next?" (something similar to that) and LBJ was talking and acting scared.

He knew that those involved could kill anyone they wanted anytime they wanted.

I have to say LBJ was not involved directly and was merely told to keep his mouth shut. That's my assumption based on the widely circulated audio tapes.

They are here on ATS a simple search should reveal them.

Yeah, I've heard that recording. I don't think Hoover knew. LBJ knew the call was being recorded and could have been acting all innocent like, in case it ever came to court. It's also interesting how the FBI contradicted the Warren Commission, in that the FBI said two separate bullets hit Kennedy and Connally, which of course rules out the magic bullet and you have a conspiracy.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nicolas Flamel
LBJ did have the most to gain from the assassination (motive).

...not even close...

...there was a HUGE group of powerful protestants that hated jfk because they feared he would open the door for the vatican to rule the usofa and lessen their powerbase... i do believe lbj was part of that group but he wasnt the leader or even in the upper echelon...

The assassination happened in Texas, LBJs home turf where he was well connected (means and opportunity).

...at that time, texas was also the home of transplant george h w bush whose family had long been involved in dirty deals to manipulate the federal government (research prescott bush)... ghwb became a millionaire shortly after jfk's murder... they say it was due to oil but, well, they tend to lie a lot...

There is a documentary that suggests this wasn't the first political opponent that LBJ had "removed".

...he was made to look like the honcho of that deal but he was just a grunt that the honchos wanted to put in office... those honchos also killed other people who were considered to be a risk to their plans for lbj...

It also states that LBJ had a deep dislike for the Kennedys, who considered him a country bumpkin.

...it was a two-way street...

...lbj was a bumpkin with a massive inferiority complex... jackie was VERY snooty but especially to people she believed were below her status and thats what she thought of the johnsons... jfk was raised knowing that he came from "new money" earned illegally but he too was very arrogant...

It also interviews LBJs supposed mistress and she confirms LBJs involvement in the Kennedy assassination.

...she slept with the creep - so, that blows her credibility, imo...

I've always wondered why LBJ fell apart so badly in the late sixties, guilty conscious?

...he didnt have a conscience... he was a full blown psychopath... the only reason why he's not considered to be of the ted bundy type is because he was on the "right side" of the law...

...about jackie... dont forget that after jfk's murder she married one of the richest men in the world... her plate isnt clean, not by a long shot...

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I'm thinking they are hyping up the content of tapes for ratings...I'm pretty sure LBJ was never Governer anywhere and anything that is pointing towards TPTB won't be talked about or isn't on these tapes in general...I'm sure there's plenty more "Unreleased" tapes

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Wyn Hawks

Thanks for the replies and sharing your point of view. Starred. And your psychopath remark made me lol.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewsWorthy
I'm pretty sure LBJ was never Governer anywhere

Correct.

At the LBJ Wiki Link, there is no mention of him being governor anywhere.

He is one of only four people who served in all four elected federal offices of the United States: Representative, Senator, Vice President and President.

There is some really interesting stuff on that page. I highly recommend anyone taking at glance at this man and his history.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Yeah, I've heard that recording. I don't think Hoover knew. LBJ knew the call was being recorded and could have been acting all innocent like, in case it ever came to court. It's also interesting how the FBI contradicted the Warren Commission, in that the FBI said two separate bullets hit Kennedy and Connally, which of course rules out the magic bullet and you have a conspiracy.

I agree.

If the calls were entirely 100% factual and honest, than LBJ didn't know and was scared out of his mind. And it seems Hoover was desperately trying to figure it out.

However as you stated, they knew this was all recorded, so they could have played innocent and pretended to be dumb afraid and confused. This is very possible as well.

Considering the history of Hoover and LBJ, I wouldn't put it past them to be in on the plot.

Another interesting facet of the entire thing is the potential bizarre connections that G Bush Sr. has to the ordeal. I have always felt that G Bush Sr. knows more about what really happened than anyone else. In fact, there are many indicators that he actually was in on it. We still need hard evidence to prove that beyond any reasonable doubts, but I won't be surprised if any comes out in the future.

Oh and don't forget, Bush is part of the group we lovingly refer to as "Big Oil". Here are some facts.

The company traces its origins to Zapata Oil, founded in 1953 by future-U.S. President George H. W. Bush, along with his business partners John Overbey, Hugh Liedtke, Bill Liedtke, and Thomas J. Devine. Bush and Thomas J. Devine were oil-wildcatting associates.[1] Their joint activities culminated in the establishment of Zapata Oil.[1] The initial $1 million investment for Zapata was provided by the Liedtke brothers and their circle of investors, by Bush's father and maternal grandfather—Prescott Bush and George Herbert Walker, and his family circle of friends. Hugh Liedtke was named president, Bush was vice president; Overbey soon left.

Zapata Corporation Wiki

edit on 8-8-2011 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Thing is, if ABC says there is nothing controversial about LBJ on the tapes, (if that is what they are saying) where did the story come from?

Then, even if there IS something negative about LBJ from Mrs Kennedy, ABC are not likely to air it, are they?

Of course the LBJ white house tapes make it pretty evident that both he and McNamara got embroiled in Vietnam on the basis of misinformation received by McNamara even though by the time they acted, they knew that information was false or highly unlikely. LBJ or even McNamara were quite implicit in their actions.

whitehousetapes.net...
edit on 8-8-2011 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
when l.b.j. was taking the oath, there is a photo of him looking over his shoulder at a man against the bulkhead. this man is winking at l.b.j. now, i don't care what any one says, but if you are taking the oath to become the next president of the u.s., your complete focus should be on just that! nothing should be distracting you! was kind of strange that he demanded to be sworn in on air force one with jacqueline in attendance. it was almost a form of dominance behavior.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
this is the
ABSOLUTE TRUTH
as to what happened that day.....

youtu.be...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join