It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

creepy memory from my childhood

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
yesterday i was talking to my brother and i asked him "do you remember that one day something was pulling our blanket under the bed?" he said "yeah i remember that thing was pulling hard and let go all of the sudden" I got goosebumps because i was hoping that it was only a dream . at that time when that happened i was 7 and my brother was five. we both shared a room and shared a bed . the bed was pretty high off the floor maybe two feet or so and what ever was pulling the blanket was pulling down and couldn't have been caught on the bed somehow.

this is a serious topic please no jokes , i would like to know if anyone has had something similar happen to them? or what could it be ?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Hmmm interesting...

I don't think the introduction forum is the place for this though...

Perhaps introductions are in order instead of childhood memories..

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I agree with this being the wrong place for a thread like this.

But it is an interesting topic nonetheless.

I remember things from my childhood that I swore couldn't have possibly have been real, but they really were and I have my siblings as my witnesses. Though my brothers choose not to admit it, I guess for fear of believing in the supernatural/spiritual side of things, my sister and I are dead set on what we've seen happen, and can describe every detail to a tee.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
You lads should make a topic where people can share all theirs. Interested in hearing your stories Android

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
First thing I thought was that it was just caught on something, you guys began to pull, and then it seemly "pulled back" until it finally "let go" once it got uncaught. And perhaps since you were pretty young, the way you remember it after all these years is slightly altered. But you say that you know for sure that it wasn't caught. How do you know that for sure?
I'm just speculating. Not all all saying you're lying or anything. I think it's a cool story

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by AceInc

Childhood Paranormal Memories
edit on 8/8/2011 by andriod because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by chrispan

Playful Dad or dog under bed?

Evil Monkey?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Thats does indeed sound creepy.

The only freaky thing that ever happend to me was a metal tray placed on the cooking stove managed to hurl itself onto the kitching floor is a loud crash. The house in question was in the welsh vallys and was EXTREMLY quiet, easily hear a pin drop even from another room, the tray crashing to the ground woke me up suddenly and i couldnt find a reason why it had happened (no rodent problem or anything etc)

I think yours sounds more creepy espessially if you shared it with somone!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Here guys, let's move the topic here: Childhood Paranormal Memories

And save this topic for real introductions.

new topics

top topics

join