It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama to speak at 1:30pm Eastern. Er. . . now it's 2:00pm

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
This is the leaked speech. Link

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Ya know, just because this is a "conspirecy theory" site, you all dont have to live in the twilight zone.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Am I hearing this correctly. Did the speech just get pushed out another 30 minutes?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
So far, its his best speach ever . . .

edit on 8-8-2011 by GoalPoster because: because I'm the product of a failed school system and spelling just ain't my thang!!!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by majesticgent

Guess they are still trying to sober him up.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by majesticgent
Am I hearing this correctly. Did the speech just get pushed out another 30 minutes?

Yep. I think he's lost something - like maybe his lucky rabbits foot. (No offense, Beezer)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Dow is down 402 points 500+ when done.

link   
reply to post by TXRabbit

Only a silly person forgets 8 years and throws all the blame into 2 years..

link   
This is really sad.... its 10 minutes past the time... another way to show that people of this country mean nothing to our gov

link   
In the meantime, the stock market has dropped more than 400 points total for the day.

How low will it go?

Be Well.

link   

Originally posted by NightFlight

Originally posted by majesticgent

Yep. I think he's lost something - like maybe his lucky rabbits foot. (No offense, Beezer)

It's why I walk with a limp. *sob*

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
wasn't he roughly 30 minutes late for the "Osama is Dead" speech? What is it with this guy? When I show up late for my job I get fired.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Bishop2199

Maybe people should have thought of that before supporting default, maybe people should have thought of that while the rest of us where warning them of it.

I really dont get the people here, all anyone has to do is check some previous posts (like the op of this thread for one) to see how we got to this point.. It also fits right in with people here not going into the Bush issue, we like to forget the things we support. Or maybe we can just change our story around, no one will notice.. Or lets blabber about something that has nothing to do with the subject, that always works! When we mess up lets pretend we are a 3rd party and that its the other two.. Repub politics at its best.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShogunAssassins
reply to post by TXRabbit

Only a silly person forgets 8 years and throws all the blame into 2 years..

8 years? Man, this crap started with Jimmy Carter. Where you been?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Can somebody post the speech or link if/when it starts? I'm mobile, and stuck @ work til 9pm est. Been watching history unfold all day, was watching the market earlier. Too bad I can't play the drinking game.....

link   
Currently 15 mins late.....I think he's hiding under his bed.

link   
What time is this happening UK time?
Cheers in advance.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by 7slinger

Do you think it takes 1 person to do a presidential speach?

It wouldnt shock me if you all do, you think it takes one person to ruin the nation.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShogunAssassins
reply to post by Bishop2199

Maybe people should have thought of that before supporting default, maybe people should have thought of that while the rest of us where warning them of it.

I really dont get the people here, all anyone has to do is check some previous posts (like the op of this thread for one) to see how we got to this point.. It also fits right in with people here not going into the Bush issue, we like to forget the things we support. Or maybe we can just change our story around, no one will notice.. Or lets blabber about something that has nothing to do with the subject, that always works! When we mess up lets pretend we are a 3rd party and that its the other two.. Repub politics at its best.

You're confusing default with downgrade. Plus we wanted NOT an increase to the debt.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42
Can somebody post the speech or link if/when it starts? I'm mobile, and stuck @ work til 9pm est. Been watching history unfold all day, was watching the market earlier. Too bad I can't play the drinking game.....
I'll try to recap best I can

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join