It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comet Elenin and Aleutian Islands: What NASA hide? A Big Red "X"!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
A Big RED "X" on the Bering Sea, right above the Aleutian Islands? A NASA link image 11133 kml. direclty on Google Earth? What the hell is this? Why a direct link with Comet Elenin? Is this an impact debris location or what?

Please watch the video below and follow the same procedure...... Shocking!

www.disclose.tv...

The google adress says maps/mars. MARS?

edit on 8-8-2011 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Wow, that's really interesting. S&F, hopefully we get some others in here who can speculate.

Is 11133 the Comet number?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

The URL of this Nasa's KML obviously points to Mars :

byss.arc.nasa.gov/maps/mars/visible_kml/111/11133.kml

Just sayin'...

ETA : Arcadia Planitia region...

The plot thickens ! "Et in Arcadia ego"

edit on 8/8/2011 by Pr0sp3r0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Pr0sp3r0

I noticed that too, but.. what does that mean? It says /mars/visible.. Now, I'm no expert, but that doesn't mean mars is visible only from that location, that would be ridiculous.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
The date of this seems to be from 8-22-10 if I'm reading this correctly. Didn't Leonid Elenin discover his comet in Dec. 2010? This then couldn't be referring to Elenin unless we were given the wrong discovery date.

Perhaps it's another object we haven't heard about?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Lionhearte

Probably the KLM has to be opened in Google Mars, rather than in Gg Earth, - see my upper post edit.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
There is a link at the bottom of the GCN Circular that takes you too the spaceorb page with the images. The article and images pertain to mysterious gamma bursts.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pr0sp3r0
reply to post by Arken

The URL of this Nasa's KML obviously points to Mars :

byss.arc.nasa.gov/maps/mars/visible_kml/111/11133.kml

Just sayin'...

ETA : Arcadia Planitia region...

The plot thickens ! "Et in Arcadia ego"

edit on 8/8/2011 by Pr0sp3r0 because: (no reason given)

Same image on Google Mars in Arcadia Planitia Region.......

edit on 8-8-2011 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
is this the final and only warning we will get... because they cant tell us directly because of mass panic.

This thread + the threads about FEMA nation wide tests and the threads about massive troop movement in USA.

= scary stuff
edit on 8-8-2011 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I believe this may be a failed fetch with the screen overlay on google earth. If you search, you will find that others have experienced this issue.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Can anyone tell me, in layman's terms, what is going on here? I've heard the term, "X marks the spot" and it has me a bit concerned when used in conjunction with Elenin. Whereas I haven't made any deicsion on the Elenin -Niburu connection, if there is even one to make - this is a bit scary when coming fom NASA.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can clarify.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Pr0sp3r0

That would make more sense, but still leaves us wondering what it's referring too. Is there anything significant for that region on Mars?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
If you take a look at the information provided at the top of the circular, which is also posted on the spaceorb site...

TITLE: GCN CIRCULAR
NUMBER: 11133
SUBJECT: GRB 100814A: ISON-NM optical observations
DATE: 10/08/22 07:30:05 GMT

...You see that the 11133 is the "NUMBER" and "GRB100814A" is the subject. I believe it's likely the "NUMBER" is the the document number and why the search is failing.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

The number 11133 is just a reference number for the email 'circular' that was sent. It's nothing do with Comet Elenin.

The big red 'X' is because google cannot find an image that is referenced in the 11133.kml file.
The image it is looking for is called '11133.jpg'.

It's a nothing situation.

st.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
spaceobs.org...

It's nothing more than information on a Gamma Ray Burst that was observed back in 2010. Nothing to do with Earth, Mars, or Comet Elenin.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Followed one of those links to this.

Link

ROTSE-IIIc, located at the H.E.S.S. site at Mt. Gamsberg, Namibia, responded to GRB 100814A (Swift trigger 431605). The first image was at 03:55:01.1 UT, 289.8 s after the burst (4.1 s after the GCN notice time). The unfiltered images are calibrated relative to USNO A2.0. We detect a new object, not visible in the DSS (second epoch), nor in our first set of observations with coordinates:

Image link that they gave. (Note that the object marked 29 is the candidate in question.) Image Link

Just throwing it in, back to my tea now.

Peace

SIB
edit on 8/8/2011 by tinfoilSIB because: addition

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
ummm,

try using google earth offline

you'll get tons of "comet X's"

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I am going to add some material and some discussion to this thread in an effort to show something that perhaps many have not yet seen or become aware of. While I realize that this should be a thread of its own, since I produced a video on the subject matter earlier this year, I have decided only to mention the one area that refers to this threads subject matter title.

In December 2010, while continuing to study the BP Oil disaster, I began to see a much bigger picture involving the ritual design that has been built into the overall ritual that I have been following for many years.

In January I began putting together a video that helped me to explain what I had found and to show that the NWO are in possession of quantum technologies that allows them to see the future and the past.

While this I am certain sounds pretty fantastic, as I stated, I have been following this ritual for many years and as a result of the AZ shooting spree, I was able to then further see and understand what the ritual design was showing me. I finally had a breakthrough right after the AZ shooting spree that allowed me to complete or to see the entire ritual design which is why I elected to do a video.

To make a long story short, because this subject matter is indeed a long and complicated explanation, I finally found that when the ritual was opened on 11-22-63 with the ritual death of JFK, at that very moment in history, the ritual design shows into the future all the way from 1963 the exact location of a spot on the ground that I at first contended it could be where the new North Pole will be after the pole shift.

After becoming more informed of Comet Elenin, YU55, Comet Honda, Comet Levy, and all the other this spot has also been considered as a known possible future comet or debris impact zone.

In February of 2011 I released a video that presented all this material and the most important revelation of the ritual design was this spot on Google Earth that I marked based on where the ritual lines, lined up. One set lines up with existing N. on 11-22-63 and the second alignment is for what I thought would be 11-22-11.

Here is the Google Earth photo that I used in my video to show this new N. position. The location seems to be the same one as what this thread shows so of course I feel this warrants more review.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4282f1ae73c9.gif[/atsimg]

Today at present, I allow myself to consider that a pole shift is highly possible and based on it coming from the south pole direction. The new supposed North Pole position I have discovered does allow one to think that this is going to be the new North Pole after the pole shift, but it could also be where the impact is going to occur.

Now, today I don't still think that the pole shift will occur on 11-22-11 as previously thought, but that the date 11-22-11 is the final ritual date that will be used in a sacrificial manner instead of denoting the date the pole shifts due the massive mass of the object that will passing us.

While the location on Google Earth is to me the same location that I reported in the ritual design I presented, whether it is an impact zone or a new N. Pole position has yet to be determined. I just thought I would add the photo that I used to report my findings back in February and throw this into the discussion as a means of clarifying perhaps where this big x came from.

While I cannot in any way confirm this is where the x came from, I would say that if this is truly independent work from any government agency that it would once again prove my premise that they are in possession of a secret technology that allows them to know the future with great detail as evidenced by a ritual design begun in 1963 that shows the future N. Pole or possible impact zone.

Thanks for the thread. I hope this helps to better understand the mystery x.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
This will be the location of the North Pole after the pole shift--This will also give you an ideal where the South Pole will be.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

could you please delve into the 5 point stars? how, why, who, what, when?

this would merely quench some of my curiousity

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join