It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where has all the Money Gone? Is Something Being Built?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Why isn't anyone asking WHERE has all the money gone?

I am starting to wonder where has all the trillions & trillions that has been LOST by ALL the Worlds Banks Gone?

Is this the Worlds Biggest Ever Heist/Robbery?

What is this money being used for?

Is something being BUILT to protect the planet?

Is this the End or the START of Something Totally New?

I'd Love to here your thoughts and ideas

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Most of the money isn't there at all. Thats the illusion.
It's a bunch of digits on a computer.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by bsalert

"THEY" are paying off their D.U.M.B.S rent fees to the -Earth renter- so they can try and duck under earth why they THINK everyone else shal parish.

NOW whos the Earth renter

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by bsalert

underground bunkers
fema camps
preparation for martial law
war
middle east take over,secureing oil/natural gas reserves
etc.etc.etc.!
pick one! (or all!0

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
1. The world is in danger of a ELE
2. You know you can save part of the population, but not all
3. What you need to build is big, expensive, and must be built in short order
4. You can't fund it publicly
5. You instrument a global collapse, and make profits in the heist
6. You fund your Ark in short order with unlimited funds

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
A lot of great answers before me, got to agree with most of them.

Definitely being used to build & stock the caverns and caves, also on armor & weapons to secure the world's resources and archaeological toys. It really does feel like an end of the world movie plot.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
MSRAR The CIA has funneled the money to moon base and mars.I am not joking......

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I remember some on ATS speaking about DUMBS and how they could be cookie cut with quantum mechanics into ANTFARM like living quarters with those inside unknowingly being transported. Just something I remembered, it was said to be possible w/ quantum mechanics. Im saying good luck to those who have been welcomed into them and for those un welcome WELCOME
I guess only the core of sapines sapiens are welcome into them why others gotta ??? yup welcom

edit on 8/8/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I say it's for a space fleet for the wealthy for when this rock stars to desintegrate.

edit on 8/8/11 by professornurbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by bsalert

The debt has always been there, it's just been hidden by the free flow of money. Once that flow has stopped (when money lending stops), the debt becomes visible. The flow has stopped, because the money has been moved elsewhere. But why?

Look at the nations who have been in the news with major debt problems: Iceland, Ireland, UK, USA, Portugal, Spain, to some extent Italy and Greece. What connects these nations?

st.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

That's a great answer and in normal times I'd have to agree, but these are not normal times, something is afoot I can smell it!

But here's a link to explain the normal workings of the Con/System, the difference is that governments who print the illusionary money, they are not printing there way out of this one WHY NOT?

Explanation of where the money goes

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
BUILDING THE PERFECT BEAST

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Money=debt. When you understand what that means you will understand where all the "money" went.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
In the most basic of arguements:

Irrational behaviour - there would have been no G.F.C. if people had realised that they were unable to pay thier debts - they relied on "the next person" to detrimental effect.

Although the system managed to "bail them out" it is the reliance on the "money system" that is the most concerning thing.

In terms of where the money went, the system folds back in on itself when such events occur, it is most likely, that the expenditures for any secret projects are evenly distributed between various other government expenditures.
edit on 8-8-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-8-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by th3dudeabides

Yes. The world economy still deals with a barter system -- I barter my goods and/or services for another person's goods and/or services. "Money" is simply the way of keeping track of the barters, and allows for multi-party bartering.

What I mean by multi-party bartering is this:
Think of it this way:

Say we are in a time before money. A pig farmer asks me to paint his barn, and says he will give me one pig in return for painting. I tell him I have no need for a pig right now, but I would rather have a bushel of apples and 5 loaves of bread. The pig farmer agrees that a bushel of apples and 5 loaves of bread is equal to one pig -- and thus would be a fair trade for painting the barn -- BUT he has no apples or bread, only pigs.

However, the farmer down the road DOES have apples and bread, but doesn't have any work for me to do for us to trade. Therefore, the pig farmer's barn goes unpainted, and I don't get the apples and bread I need.

Now -- let's add money to the mix to make it all easier: The pig farmer can pay me in money the equivalent of one pig to satisfy his debt to me for painting his barn. Then I go down the road and use that money to buy apples and bread from the other farmer. The pig farmer gets his barn painted, I get my apples and bread, and everyone is happy.

Our economy is not based on the paper and metal currency, but rather it is based on barter. That currency is only a convenient way to keep track of bartering and allows for multi-party bartering (i.e., I paint Farmer A's barn, but use that service I provided to trade for Farmer B's apples.)

The money in this case was just a symbol showing others that I provided a service (painted the barn) that was worth a bushel of apples and bread. Basically, "money" in general is simply an indication that the mutually-agreed upon world economy is in deb to me for the amount of money that I have, and I can use that money in many different places to collect on that debt.

Right now, there isn't a lot of bartering going on in most of the world (fewer people are working and fewer people are buying things). So, with less barter happening, there is less money being exchanged to keep track of that barter.

edit on 8/8/2011 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

I've just had a thought if they money lost is an illusion was the money given to the banks to prop them up an illusion as well? Because the extra tax I'm paying is to pay for the banks bailout is no illusion for sure!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by bsalert

nice point.. I also am wondering the same..in simple terms, allow myself to pose the following question:

If one side is broke there is a defecit or imbalance. But if all sides are equally broke how come it doesn't balance out?

or if Im broke because Im in debt to you, and you're broke cause you are in debt to myself, what gives? wouldn't in offset?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Money was spent on Sex, Drugs & Rock-n-Roll overseas

Now that depends on who is asking the question to whom

edit on 8-8-2011 by hp1229 because: content

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by rebeldog

The money still exists. It's just that people are afraid to spend it. I make basically just as much today as I did five years ago (accounting for inflation), but I'm afraid to spend what I have -- so I'm not buying as much as I did before, and I'm not adding to the economy.

The same is probably true for major corporations and governments.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by zestor

1. The world is in danger of a ELE
2. You know you can save part of the population, but not all
3. What you need to build is big, expensive, and must be built in short order
4. You can't fund it publicly
5. You instrument a global collapse, and make profits in the heist
6. You fund your Ark in short order with unlimited funds

Yeah, look how scared and confused the tptb have become, they're sloppy.

Why?

Because they feel the balance of power shifting against their favor, the time are ancestors spoke of is dawning, we are in the twilight. And naturally, people get scared, even the mightiest of the mighty.(end hypothesis)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join