It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Video Resources

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
If it wasn't for these programs, I would be lost.

PhotoFilmStrip

PhotoFIlmStrip

Make your own movie with your JPEGS. I have to say ***** 5 STARS for this one. Select all the photos you want with CLT-A and woosh they get loaded in the program, press RENDER, and you made your movie to upload to YOUTUBE.
I put 79 pictures in this thing. And it worked like charm and loaded it up real quick. Rendering will take some time though.

Virtual Dub

Virtual Dub

Have to play games getting that great shot off you tube. Just use this. It give you options frame by frame. You can play, cut, copy. Do just about anything. Wicked program. 5 Stars ***** If only I can figure out how to do like slow motion. I would be set.

Any Video Converter

Any Video Converter
Last but not least. Your all done doing all the finishing touches to your movie but you want to make it load a heck of a lot faster when you want to load it to Youtube. MPEG takes forever, Avi is really slow, can be fast times. But, convert your formats easy. 1 -2 click. 5 Stars *****

Enjoy.... Enjoy

** All the software are very light on taking up space and run quick. Or, that's just me.

I'll have my lightening storm up soon. Making a movie.

*Would had a better lightening storm if I wasn't hiding in the closet when it got here. That storm was brutal in NC.

edit on 8-8-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Good find thread.....

thanks!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Thanks.

I can really use the links to process some family portraits.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I was trying to get a frame by frame video player so I can get my great shots. That's how I found these programs. Took me awhile. But those 3 programs are saving my life and time.

Your welcome. Hope they help you in anything that you do.

new topics

top topics

join