It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How are these three dreams linked together?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I would like to do a general explanation of three dreams I had months ago. They seem to be related since all three deal with Islam and the Hajj. Yes, these dreams are confusing and choppy at best.

The first dream deals with me and friends running away before a nuclear attack or something similar happening in our area. I see a brochure adverting a trip to Mecca for new Muslims. My mother ask me am I going and I replied yes.

The second dream deals with my family and I and a new Muslim family living at my apartments. We're very nice together. We seem to be friendly. I recall looking at the books and some had pictures of the current Hezbollah leader Hassan Nasrallah.

The same family appears in the third dream. I'm in college and with a class interviewing them. The father discuss he's a proud Muslim and businessman. Out of no where I'm in Mecca with him during the Hajj. Slaughtering lambs for food. Fast forward I'm married to his eldest daughter and we're discussing starting having a polygamist relationship. I seemed to have a lot of influence over her in my dream.

Like all dreams there weird and choppy. Nothing out of the ordinary for lucid dreaming. Your thoughts on these three dreams. I say when I was coping the father I was becoming more like him. Maybe I'm thinking too much about these dreams.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ManOfGod267

Who knows. Maybe you astral travelled to Mecca or you were a Muslim in your last life... well

seriously, you should look up real dream analysis when you dream a lot. the symbolic interpretations are often fascinating. to me it seems, that you should reconsider your stance on religion, since your subconsciousness points you so desperately in that direction...

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Nuclear War equals the Islamaphobia Muslims presume themselves under, you then dream on to presume Islam winning then you dream on to see Sharia law imposed.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
i champion the view that dreams are symbolic messages to one's intellectual level of the brain.

the Muslim(s) are symbolic for a change... possibly in your body chemistry...

(example): you have switched from using refined sugar to something like the "splenda" product
Sweet is sweet whether the sweet is fructose based, cane sugar based or a designed molecule base.

you deeper-self is telling your intellectual self in a symbolic language that is appropriate to you individually that there is a change occurring to your metabolic system...
the muslim, the family, the eldest daughter all fit well with this Sweet/.Sugar substitute model.

hope this view helps you decipher just what your deeper self is trying to pass on to your intellectual & waking life 'self'

top topics

join