It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati resolved to destroy Google by all means

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Google Stock Sale Delayed as SEC Doesn't Act on IPO (Update1)
Aug. 17 (Bloomberg) -- Google Inc.'s plan to sell shares today in an initial public offering was delayed because the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission didn't act on the company's request to approve its stock registration.

``The registration statement filed by Google was not declared effective at close of business today,'' said SEC spokesman John Heine. He declined to say when Google's registration would become effective.

quote.bloomberg.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 10:15 PM
link   
What would that accomplish? There are numerous other search engines out there....

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 11:09 PM
link   
yeah but isnt google the wealthiest most succussful search engine? surely the illuminati would be very interested in dwarfing its competition and applying a more firm choke hold on world wide information.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 11:11 PM
link   
The Illuminati are anti-Google? It's the opposite.

Google is the last piece of the puzzle.

Wal-Mart is physical distribution, Catalina Marketing is POS purchase influence, the Internet is the GLobal Village and GOOGLE is THOUGHT MODIFICATION.

An artificial intelligence that responds to your every word and thought with instant behavioral modification advertising.

Your post prompted this on my screen...

(on the right)

Want to really screw it up? Bush, Kerry, AIDS, Astrology, Brand Name Running Shoes.
Probably won't work. It knows to avoid keywording now. Damn smart virus.

It's a vain little bugger too. I was reading an article today (found via Google) about how many journalists are slipping the word Google into copy these days just to get higher returns and traffic. That's media control.

Yes I have issues, but I'm probably partly right.

If anything the powers that be are just making sure the IPO isn't as "public" as some would like. It'll be an inside job. There's no such thing as an IPO on the NWO.

[edit on 17-8-2004 by RANT]

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Rant:

Once again

I feel the same way.

I expect Google adds on their search results page but those google ads on the left of the screen INSIDE the ATS site give me the creeps. What allows this to happen? Is it the cookie handling on ATS? I would like to "opt out" of this "tracking" if I can.

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 01:57 AM
link   
You can modify your hosts file to block any ads.

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by RANT

Where did you read that ? In the CIA psy-op sites � la whatreallyhappened.com & Co. ?

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by MattMarriott

Originally posted by RANT

Where did you read that ? In the CIA psy-op sites � la whatreallyhappened.com & Co. ?

No. All my crazy is home grown. I rarely go to off brand conspiracy sites for anything but chuckles.

The wild conspiracies theories I most enjoy are the ones in mainstream media. Some call it the "news."

By the way, what about that Bloomberg stock quotes screams Illuminati intent to destroy Google to you? I'd love to hear why you think that.

[edit on 18-8-2004 by RANT]

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Google has pretty much told Wallstreet they can stick it when it comes to expectations. I'm sure the SEC is just giving a little of it back. After all you have to kiss a$$ and play the game.

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indy
Google has pretty much told Wallstreet they can stick it when it comes to expectations. I'm sure the SEC is just giving a little of it back. After all you have to kiss a$$ and play the game.

That's another (second) reason, not the main reason.

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 12:10 PM
link   
The REAL reason it was delayed is because the Founders granted an interview with Playboy before the IPO...

This is highly frowned upon in the securities world. Executives past or present (these two are no longer with the company's management team) are not supposed to give interviews, make public statements, or in anyother way try to "sell up" the company prior to an IPO. It smacks of insider value inflation on the hope of snatching up a few extra hundred million off the IPO.

This is your conspiracy here folks, they gave the interview back in April but Playboy waited to publish it until THIS MONTH... Now if any party in this was suspicious I'd say it was Playboy, maybe Heff is shorting the IPO? :0

m...

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
The REAL reason it was delayed is because the Founders granted an interview with Playboy before the IPO...

You are confusing what I asked for (reason to destroy google) with methods used to destroy google.

BTW, here are some of the methods explained in detail :
www.smartmoney.com...
Very good information about HOW they do it;
unfortunately they don't explain the main reason WHY the Illuminati resolved to destroy Google by all means.
I will do it later, if nobody does it until then ...

top topics

join