It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2011 Global Stock Market Collapse Watch

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42
reply to post by OuttaTime

It seems you are talking conspiracy without actually saying it. Please tell me if I am putting words in your mouth, and I'll retract my comment. It seems you are saying that IF the global economy collapses the government will take everything over, and be in a position to install a new currency, after a global meeting with the world's leaders, and then we will all be ok?

No, that's too simple.

Are you saying that THIS is what TPTB have planned all along, they tried in '08, and got it right in '11? Right before the next election? Can they elect a new potus during a national emergency?

Please clarify, and my retraction is upcoming, if needed.

I wouldn't outright call it a conspiracy, but all the indicators are there. It's been cooking in the back of everyones mind, but the few final pieces are missing. If Obama declared a state of emergency, I'm pretty sure he would do everything to supercede congress, as the potus, after a formal declaration wields supreme power (even suspend elections). They won't do much until the public screams for help. Then the country will get choked down. After all, we asked for it.
I'm sure they will sieze national assets, but things will keep running (just under governmental jurisdiction), just like N Korea. Maybe I'll fire up a thread tomorrow. I don't wanna derail this one

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Food for thought.

If the U.S. has a so called "Plunge Protection Team", which is logical and strategic, then other governments would have them as well.

That would mean that governments, who control the money, would be the major players in the markets.

East versus West. Could it be that what is happening is not a crisis at all? Can it be that this is all a very carefully constructed futuristic style of war?

Yes, there is panic and collateral damage, However, the people with the finger on the trigger know exactly what is going on and know when they will cease fire. In my opinion, the U.S. has been borrowing money from China. China says play by our rules and everything will be fine. China leans on South Korea, sank a Corvette Class ship. U.S. don't like that too much. We are in places around the globe communist countries don't want us to be in.

China has the stones to tell the U.S. how they are going to play the game, U.S., don't like that at all. China says, you better get your government in line.

The scenarios are endless. However in my time, I have never heard a communist country tell the U.S. you better play by our rules or we will will take you down.

This is more than just Globalism run amuck. More to it than meets the eye.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

I have to reply here.

You guys may be on to something here. If there is a knock at your door do not, I repeat, do not open it.

Seriously though, this has me thinking too much.....It could be possible, if there was a plan..

I am glad I spent that extra $35 on raman noodles and spam.

I needed to save this in my threads. Sorry for the wasted space......And mods please do not remove my post

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
reply to post by stephinrazin

gold is over valued because a large percentage of buyers do so because they think that, in the event of a global economic collapse, their gold will be the only real form of currency (thanks to folks like Jones). This couldn't be farther from the truth. If we ever reach that point, bullets will be more valuable than gold.

Something worth more than bullets and Gold combined. Food!! and that's where my investment is at the moment. I have enough bullets to fend off people trying to take my food. When it comes down too it. No one is going to come after gold when they don't have food. To me food and weapons are much more important than gold.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

I would suggest a good read of the thread titled: All roads lead to Rome

It essentially deals with the wealth of Rome and the Vatican and how it was used to set up corporations and banking institutions around the world. There are countless treaties and declarations giving power to the Pope over many nations. The central banking family of Rothschild is named specifically as being pretty much CFO of the Vatican treasury.

One could posture that most of the wealth of the world could be held by the Vatican and Rothschild family. To put it in the most simple terms. The bankers and Vatican are stealing the wealth of the people and consolidating power, whilst at the same time transferring wealth from nations in the EU and America to Asia. Building up the undeveloped raising the bar to the point they move out to the new promise land.

If Rothschild and the Vatican (not limited to) hold majority share in the largest cap companies and control the Banking systems of the nations. This means things such as bailouts (Which is put on the taxpayers shoulders) are designed to indirectly steal your wealth and give it to themselves while simultaneously engineering a new political environment for the subjects to live in.

Neat huh.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Well of course the government would intervene, if the system crashed.

The only thing thou is if they were to do that, I am pretty sure the Government would cease to make any money and the system would be broken..

Considering most of the population lives in the city in the system, and almost all the poor are dependant on the system, the system would have very little resistance. It seems the rich and whats left of the middle class would be all that would resist such tyranny.

This form of control reminds me of allot of my dreams I have had, where I find myself surrounded by civilians around military compounds and bdu clad soldiers..

Interesting...

How ever we watch these events unfolding it is a prologue to something changing in our lives forever, may it be us witnessing the end of a life we lived where things were easy and cheap, to a harder colder world, where everything is expensive and work is hard to find..

dunno still a good topic.

We just dont know what is going to happen next... I dont think you have to be a rocket scientist to realize nothing good or positive is going to occur in the near future..
edit on 8-8-2011 by Bicent76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Ok, you've told me what I wanted to hear. I'll look for your thread, or just u2u me the link, because I do think you have a good theory to present, and are keen to what's up, and I'd like to see someone take up the thread. My apologies for running the thread briefly OT, but just wanted to know you'd actually expound upon the theory you presented to me. Get back to work, sorry for the distraction.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

I'll be on it tomorrow. I'm kinda tired and I need to bounce a few things around in my head first. I've done my fair share of railroading this thread and it has a good purpose. My humble apologies OP

I'll start a seperate thread in the morning. Good updates on the global markets here. Let's keep them going!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRemedial

Uhm, you'd have to explain how they are losing billions on the markets right now, because if they are vested in global stocks, they are taking a hit by this as well, and I don't care how hidden their assets are, they are feeling the bleed too. It's a global economy. Everyone is in it together. There isn't anyone who isn't going to be affected.

Portfolio? What was that?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Then again, maybe I've read too many James Rollins novels.

No second line. Should've done an ETA.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

They have the power to buy back their own shares as well as the largest holdings of Gold and land in the world. Land means mineral rights too, the oil companies. They are the too big to fail, the real ones.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Folks, lets first try to grasp on to the big picture!!!

Everyone should take a deep breathe and try to focus on the subtle details.

Always follow the money...

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MagesticEsoteric

where is all the money being lost on the market going? What did we lose today like a trillion?

Just asking serious question...

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Fiction sometimes mirrors reality.

By the way gold just passed 1770.

I am starting to become concerned.
edit on 8-8-2011 by stephinrazin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Bicent76

one thing is always certain - where there is a winner, there is always a loser.

At least from a duality perspective.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRemedial

The REAL ones? Meaning TPTHB, TPTB, and TPTWB? The hidden societies with multi-billion dollar computer networks that analyze every monetary transaction? Let's wait til OuttaTime's thread, this is quite OT here.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

There have been huge gains in bonds and gold. Also those short stocks have profited handsomely.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Taiwan is actually seeing a 44 point gain in their market! Very interesting indeed!!! I wonder why?

Taiwan - TSEC

ETA: I answered my own question.

Turnover totaled US$1.323 billion during the trading session.

The U.S. unit opened at NT$29.025 and moved between NT$28.950 and NT$29.070 before the close.

The U.S. dollar trended lower in Taiwan and regionally in response to Standard & Poor's downgrade of its U.S. credit rating from prized triple A status to AA+, dealers said.

Led by the Japanese yen, Singapore dollar and Malaysian ringgit, Asian currencies regained their strength as sentiment toward U.S. economic fundamentals was hit hard by the S&P downgrade, they said.

Buying in the Chinese yuan escalated in Asia, sending the Taiwan dollar higher as traders bet Chinese authorities would further tighten liquidity to fight inflation, they added.

Demand for the Taiwan dollar from foreign banks also pushed the local currency higher before profit-taking emerged to consolidate gains, with foreign equity investors buying the greenback after selling some of their holdings on Taiwan's stock market.

Foreign institutional investors sold a net NT$31.5 billion in shares yesterday, boosting volume in the local foreign exchange market.

Perng Fai-nan, the governor of the Central Bank of the Republic of China (Taiwan), stayed in the trading room of the bank during most of the foreign exchange session, watching closely how the local financial market would react to the S&P downgrade, dealers said.

As a result, the central bank jumped into the trading floor to buy the U.S. dollar in late trading to reverse the greenback's losses and protect Taiwan's exports, they said.

Full Article/Source: www.chinapost.com.tw...
edit on 8-8-2011 by majesticgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by majesticgent
Taiwan is actually seeing a 44 point gain in their market! Very interesting indeed!!! I wonder why?

Taiwan - TSEC

That would be
all of the rest of the money leaving Tokyo,,
they said they were moving,, capital,, ,,
or Capital,,
It's an Asian thing,,
you are not expected too see the difference,,,even though it is right in front,,
Is it 3dimensional versus,, 2 dimentional,, i always forget,,
lol

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Fact: Without Debt, there is no money
Fact: Too Much Debt = A displacement of money
Fact: Too much money = Not enough people in debt to balance the inflation rates
Fact: Economical problems will always exist unless there is a lower poverty class equal to that of the Higher class systems and they overbalance of money displacement.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join