It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Over France And Wiltshire England Crop Circle.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
The UFO and crop circle in this video appear to be similar to each other:-

www.youtube.com...

A coincidence? Real? Fake?

What are your thoughts?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by alldaylong

www.youtube.com...

What are your thoughts?

What are you're thoughts good sir?

I'll go with a coincidental fake, or someones faked a UFO picture, then another person sees this picture and thinks "If I make a crop circle in that shape, it will make it more credible."

Other than that, who knows!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by alldaylong

Video embedded below for ease of reference:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Very interesting. Definately have to say that its been one hell of a year for crop circles. And judging by the size and intricate nature of them, i dont think people have been making them over night. Not with a plank of wood and some string. No way.

And if the photo that accompanies the video is authentic then that is also very interesting to say the least. But theres not really anyway to judge it seeing as there are no landmarks to compare it to in the photo unfortunately...

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
It certainly fits the MO of a fake circle.

1 - Right next to a road.
2 - In a field with tracks that make it easy to walk directly from the road into the field without leaving foot prints.
3 - All parts of the design are connected or disconnected by only a few feet so people can walk around it without leaving obvious foot prints.

Its quite a sloppy attempt at a crop circle.

- You can even see the outline of the original circle that they created that acted as a marker / guide line for the rest of the design.

- There are 1 or 2 errors in the design where they haven't quite got the lines straight going through the center of the triangles.

I've got no idea about the pic of the alleged UFO but other than it has a few points sticking out it doesn't look anything like the design on the field.

edit on 8-8-2011 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I think cropcircles are manmade, but I love them anyway. A lot of them occur in the county of Wiltshire which is only a half-hour drive from where I live. Loads of prehistoric stuff there too.

As to the UFO : I don't know. I've seen soooooo many UFO videos that have been proven fake that I'm now inclined to disbelieve all of them. That in itself doesn't mean it isn't genuine though.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Most likely a candidate for a smoking gun.

The picture though, I'm not too sure... per se,

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
One's a crop circle which was with nearly 100% certainty made by man and the other is a Mylar balloon which is absolutely man made , so I guess there is a connection .

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

That's pretty cool. I'm assuming those almond shaped things in the crop circle aren't a part of ship but are actually there to represent the people in the ship. Your typical alien shaped face with some sort of Predator-like visor maybe.

But what about those dots around the edges? Lights?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

One's a crop circle which was with nearly 100% certainty made by man
Why do you say that?

and the other is a Mylar balloon which is absolutely man made
That's a mylar balloon? I don't remember seeing anybody posting a source backing that up in this thread....

I would definitely be open to the idea that the crop circle was a fake, because that guy a few posts before me explained why, but I'm much more hesitant to believe that UFO is a balloon. That's gotta be one of the most complex balloons ever made.
edit on 8-8-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

post by TupacShakur
That's a mylar balloon? I don't remember seeing anybody posting a source backing that up in this thread....

I didn't post a link to a balloon like that because I'm not going to waste my time looking for it , plus there are places on the net where you can have custom made balloons ....err...made .

All it is is a picture of a silver thing in the sky , and a loosely translated story .
I found this interesting though .
"he moved slowly ,quietly and very strait , not like a balloon "...... really , sounds like a balloon to me .
If it looks like a Duck and it walks like a Duck....

edit on 8-8-2011 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

No one has yet provided any irrefutable evidence proving UFOs man-made agri-glyphs have any connection. Belief is not evidence. Wishful thinking is not evidence. Any "authorities'" comments are not evidence. Opinions are not evidence. Let's face it, there is no evidence of agri-glyps being other than the playful antics of some humans.

Provide evidence to the contrary.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

"he moved slowly ,quietly and very strait , not like a balloon "...... really , sounds like a balloon to me .
Haha yeah I thought the same thing when I read that. Wouldn't a balloon move slowly, quitely, and very straight? Or are there some sort of erratic, zig-zag traveling balloons that are on the market in France nowadays?
edit on 8-8-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by VraxUK

Originally posted by alldaylong

www.youtube.com...

What are your thoughts?

What are you're thoughts good sir?

I'll go with a coincidental fake, or someones faked a UFO picture, then another person sees this picture and thinks "If I make a crop circle in that shape, it will make it more credible."

Other than that, who knows!

LOL.. well, yeah.. there is tons and tons and tooons of coincidental material out there. Lots of similar videos of unidentified flying objects filmed in different countries at different times by persons not craving money and wanting to be kept anonymous when releasing their tapes. There is also a sh*tload of people in the world that wants to hoax apperently... like thousands of good quality hoaxes every year. That makes at least 4 good hoaxes made every day. Because there is ALOT of people that enjoy fooling people without wanting to come out and saying, hey, FOOLED YOU ALL..

All the people calling things hoax without proving it a hoax show a lack of intelligent and statistical thinking.

Did you ever consider the odds? All you need is 1 out of millions of UTFO sightings to be a IEFO for it all to be correct. So what are the odds that millions upon millions of sightings are Unidentified Terrestrial Flying Objects and not and UEFO (unidentified extraterrestrial flying object).The odds of that are almost close to zero.. statistics proves that we are beeing visited, and have been for a long time before the balloon was even invented.

Besides... how would you explain the corn straws naturally bending (without beeing damaged) in some crop circles? Unlike the copycat ones where people stomp them and break them at the base?
How would you explain radioactive localized readings in the cornfields, as well as magnetic disturbances?

Ever driven a car while sitting on a fence and eating cocopuffs? Of course you have.. since one day there was a fence in your car, and you needed to bring your bowl in the car since you were late for work. Weird coincidence, but there sure as hell was a fence in you car in the morning.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by NocturnalPhantom
I think cropcircles are manmade, but I love them anyway. A lot of them occur in the county of Wiltshire which is only a half-hour drive from where I live. Loads of prehistoric stuff there too.

As to the UFO : I don't know. I've seen soooooo many UFO videos that have been proven fake that I'm now inclined to disbelieve all of them. That in itself doesn't mean it isn't genuine though.

You have not accuired enough information to be sure that you are correct mr.

I have yet to see any man make a crop circle by bending every stem and not destroying the crop like you do when they are man made.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Yes crop circles are man made and that was a baloon. I mean come on get away from your computer every now and then. Do I have proof ?? Yes many people have admitted to making them and not a single UFO occupant. Find a picture of one before they spray and they tractor tracks are there then you might have something.

new topics

top topics

join