It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'2nd crash kills 33 US Afghan force'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk...

Some info here from a different source. It says a second helicopter was indeed forced down but no one was hurt...yeah right. So there seems to be a lot of downed helicopters lately with miraculously few casualties.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
This was just reposted? why?

helicopter shot down

do not see hwy they would just repost this???

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
First off , Chinooks are not COMBAT INSERTION vehicles. You have fast moving Blackhawks for platoons and little birds for special forces fast small profile helicopter.

If you use a Chinook , you need to be about 3 miles from your objective. That is pure stupidity to send 40 something people in on a Object the size of a Barn floating in the sky.

Its common sense , some one needs to get these Colonels in check , and do it now.
edit on 04/30/2011 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Yes it was a typo not that they do not exist but that maybe they didnt use the actual team if they are as good as they say they would not make them expendable.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

I agree why send a chinook right into a battle zone we have been there for 10 yrs and make a move that stupid it might as well have had a bullseye on it.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by teotwawki77

That is just total speculation on your part, effectively you are saying they are so good they don’t get used. That is just ridiculous.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

The supposed Taliban, which is really just the CIA,

So now the Taliban is the CIA, too?

You don't believe there is a real Taliban?

I'm curious how you came to this conclusion?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
We lost so many men in Afghanistan.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy

The supposed Taliban, which is really just the CIA,

So now the Taliban is the CIA, too?

You don't believe there is a real Taliban?

I'm curious how you came to this conclusion?

Well al qaeda is CIA, taliban are just rebels the CIA occasionally funds (but also occasionally turn on the CIA). My mistake.

Taliban are funded by CIA, but al qaeda IS, emphasis on IS CIA.

Bin Laden - Tim Osman
Adam Gadhan - Adam Pearlman, grandson of ADL, used to beat up Muslims.
Anwar al-Allaki - dined at the pentagon after 9/11 responsible for fort hood massacre and underwear bombing, targeted by the CIA for assassination but not yet assassinated, poses as the excuse to invade Yemen.

edit on 8-8-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Its people like you that have stopped me advising my friends to join ATS thus far, they would probably be laughing at me for months.

Right now I am working on a thread aimed at debunking this ridiculous belief that Al’Qa’ida was a sub-division of the CIA.

However I do have a thread on the Origins of the Taliban that might help you overcome some of your own ignorance.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
From what I've seen, this second crash is actually the crash that everyone is talking about. The first crash was a chinook earlier in the week with less dramatic results.

Either way, the contradictions all reek of BS just like in the so-called Bin Laden raid.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Well, they have to bribe the enemy to let supplies through. That must rank up there with history´s best military jokes.

------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, the Pentagon confirms that that much of the money from the $2 billion US contract for transportation is being diverted to the Taliban. Afghanistan trucking contractors are paying tens of millions of dollars annually to local warlords across Afghanistan in exchange for guarding their supply convoys.

Read more: newsfeedresearcher.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

No im saying why shoot down your best contract killer paid assasins why not bin laden was never there so they didnt need people of seal team six caliber, so if they sent some regular joes they would need shutting up it is excellent speculation

top topics

<< 1   >>

join