It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistan TV Report Contradicts US Claim of Bin Laden's Death

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by spav5

Originally posted by longtermproject

Why did it take so long for this guy to come out and say it? Oh thats right, he wants fame and fortune....

Its things like this that make me think too many of you will drink the kool aid, anytime someone offers it to you no matter how bogus it is.

Forget this guys story..if the official story set straight with you in anyway..It is you my friend that is drinking the Koolaide

The OBL death by seals story was a slap in the face to thinking people. It is as if they want to get caught lying.

Buried at sea out of respect..I nearly swallowed the vomit that came up when I heard that.

Peace

having talked to someone semi involved... I know that the original details are not 100% correct... but the seals were not killed in the helicopter in the compound.... sorry to burst your bubble...

The original story is PR bull # but you have to realize, Habib from the hut down the street was probably sleeping til the chopper was blown up.

There is a Chinook Helicopter, that a friend of mine took pictures of, that actually carried OBL's body... Ask anyone high enough up about the "Fishfood express" and see if they realize that you know more than they want you to....
If thats not enough, ask about the painted white outline on the cargo floor, or even why a MH-47 is now permanently residing in a certain Nevada training base.....

Do your research my friend... not everything is a government conspiracy..... OBL or his exact body double IS DEAD.... and got a nice watery grave.

Sorry but I won this round.... there is SOME truth to the original story....

edit on 9-8-2011 by longtermproject because: more facts

Well I have a friend that used to babysit OBL..he says that OBL died in 2001. He has pictures but for national security reasons he cannot share them. His brother also worked in the world trade center he said he helped plant the c4..It was in fact an inside job.

See..you lose.

Peace

PS: Ask higher ups about Gerber baby food flavor:Blueberry Buckle..see what they say. Be prepared as you are not supposed to know this.

Also OBL loved Ritz crackers..just ask for the Ritzer. Pronounce Rit ZAH.
edit on 10-8-2011 by spav5 because: (no reason given)

Way to use k12 logic to fight a fight you already lost. Your conspiracy has holes. The pilot of the mission that carried his body verified the facts that he was allowed to... sorry it doesn't fit into your conspiracy at all.... I would have talked to the guy myself, but I live in Ohio, and this chance meeting happened in Amarillo TX. The U.S. gov't is corrupt, I get that... but that doesn't mean that everything is a lie, lately it has just been the stuff that makes Obama look good. Watch for it, you will see what I mean.

When you have any sort of proof to back up anything you are claiming to believe, then some of the level headed people on here will take notice. Until then, I look forward to the next crazy thing you and the like come up with.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
If everyone died because of the helicopter exploding, wouldn't there be ALOT of bodyparts, bones, gear, etc. all around the compound and outside of it?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by longtermproject

Way to use k12 logic to fight a fight you already lost. Your conspiracy has holes. The pilot of the mission that carried his body verified the facts that he was allowed to... sorry it doesn't fit into your conspiracy at all.... I would have talked to the guy myself, but I live in Ohio, and this chance meeting happened in Amarillo TX. The U.S. gov't is corrupt, I get that... but that doesn't mean that everything is a lie, lately it has just been the stuff that makes Obama look good. Watch for it, you will see what I mean.

When you have any sort of proof to back up anything you are claiming to believe, then some of the level headed people on here will take notice. Until then, I look forward to the next crazy thing you and the like come up with.

You SO don't get it. I am speechless(almost). I am laughing, but feel pity as well, and a little disgusted.

Of course I was talking out of my A55..I was poking fun at you talking out of your A55. I am still not sure if you are poking fun at me poking fun ..it gets confusing...

So I will make it simple..show your proof !!!!!!!!!

Peace

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Haha ok you win... It couldnt have happened because I can't get the pilot to go on video stating that he was there, or a photo of the classified interior of the MH-47.... here's a picture of the outside of it.... do some comparisons... it does have some differences that are easily noticeable.... sorry I can't find the daylight picture

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Why did it take so long for this guy to come out and say it? Oh thats right, he wants fame and fortune....

Its things like this that make me think too many of you will drink the kool aid, anytime someone offers it to you no matter how bogus it is.

He said it weeks ago, very shortly after the alleged event.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by spav5

Dude, you had me looking up blueberry buckle to see if it had dead babies from China in it.

How big is Seal Team 6 - or how big was it?
A former seal on C2C was saying that there are various teams, IE ST1, ST2...

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I have the impression that most of the american senate/ white house and everybody else with any significant desicion making power is corrupt and a lier.

Yes....The Situation In The

US Government Is That Unthinkable

edit on 11-8-2011 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Haha ok you win... It couldnt have happened because I can't get the pilot to go on video stating that he was there, or a photo of the classified interior of the MH-47.... here's a picture of the outside of it.... do some comparisons... it does have some differences that are easily noticeable.... sorry I can't find the daylight picture

Are you for real???

If you are spoofing the OP...Most are missing it. That would be clever at least.

But if you are for real in presenting this as evidence...I don't really know what to say.

Peace

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by hadriana
reply to post by spav5

Dude, you had me looking up blueberry buckle to see if it had dead babies from China in it.

How big is Seal Team 6 - or how big was it?
A former seal on C2C was saying that there are various teams, IE ST1, ST2...

Sorry about the parody..I assumed that it was obvious that I was clowning.

Don't know about the seals, or teams.

Peace

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Are you for real???

If you are spoofing the OP...Most are missing it. That would be clever at least.

But if you are for real in presenting this as evidence...I don't really know what to say.

Peace

I was telling you the truth to the best of my knowledge.... not lying at all.... everything I said should be noted as such. Might I be mis-informed... YES, but the pilot talked to the guy who took the pictures of this MH-47. The Pilot did claim that most of the original story was correct.... MOST OF IT.... Obviously Obama and party had a reason for lying about some of it (mostly to boost his approval rating) The rest of the story was just continually pulled out of context. Every step deeper you go, the further you get from the real story.

I have no reason to lie on here, and no reason to spread disinfo... If I knew something about it that said it was false, I'd be the first to pop up with it. I had hoped that I had more evidence to support it, but this is what we get.

Have a good one!

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Are you for real???

Peace

I was telling you the truth to the best of my knowledge.... not lying at all.... everything I said should be noted as such. Might I be mis-informed... YES, but the pilot talked to the guy who took the pictures of this MH-47. The Pilot did claim that most of the original story was correct.... MOST OF IT.... Obviously Obama and party had a reason for lying about some of it (mostly to boost his approval rating) The rest of the story was just continually pulled out of context. Every step deeper you go, the further you get from the real story.

I have no reason to lie on here, and no reason to spread disinfo... If I knew something about it that said it was false, I'd be the first to pop up with it. I had hoped that I had more evidence to support it, but this is what we get.

Have a good one!

Intentionally lying was the last thing that I thought you were doing. That is the truth.

Peace

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Are you for real???

Peace

Have a good one!

Intentionally lying was the last thing that I thought you were doing. That is the truth.

Peace

So basically this is where we are in this discussion from what i can tell.

Most people don't believe the original story in most respects
(I understand that completely with the way the gov't is)

The pilot of a modified MH-47 Chinook made a claim that he was there, and most of story is TRUE
(obviously he wasn't willing to go on the record, and didn't want his name out there, so his story is skeptical)

Without more facts/people on the record we cannot truly say one way or the other, as the MSM definitely ran with the garbage that was pushed their way, only to have to retract a good majority of what actually happened
(Typical press, they run with hot news before verifying the facts.... nothing new here)

Basically what I am getting at is, I believe the pilot's story, though I never talked with him directly, I have no reason to doubt the source. The MH-47 in question was modified for long distance flight, had a specialized glass cockpit, and some sound reduction modifications to the engines. The standard MH-47 is not classified, and it would normally be allowable to let a pilot give someone a tour of the aircraft, this was not the case with this craft.

edit on 12-8-2011 by longtermproject because: typo

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeAreNothingWithoutGOD

thats pretty funny, I haven't seen that one before.... its almost too perfect

top topics

<< 1   >>

join