It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistan TV Report Contradicts US Claim of Bin Laden's Death

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Pakistan TV Report Contradicts US Claim of Bin Laden's Death

www.globalresearch.ca

...I described the story that Bashir gave of the “attack” and its enormous difference from the one told by the US government. In Bashair’s account, every member of the landing party and anyone brought from the house died when the helicopter exploded on lift-off. I wrote that a qualified person could easily provide a translation of the interview, but that no American print or TV news organization had investigated Bashir’s account....
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
The article goes on to provide a lengthy transcript of ainterviews allegeing all sorts of differences from the official sorty vis-a-vis the death of Bin Laden. Below is a youtube clip of the video in question, aired on Pakistani TV and also referenced in the source article.

No doubt the speculative minds of ATS will have a field day exploring the heady ramifications of these insinuations...

www.globalresearch.ca
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Makes you wonder doesn't it?
Who knows what happened. It could be all an illusion or something different entirely.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised if this guy is telling the truth. We are talking about the people who murdered 3000 of their own countrymen for power and money on 9/11, I don't think faking something like the killing of Osama is exactly out of their reach.

Thanks for sharing buddy.

IT--

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
they've already destroyed the crime scene, gotten rid of the bodies, and possibly got rid of all the witnesses. does anyone else see a cover up here or am i the only one?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
man o man of man.

why does every single operation, event or happening have a conspiritial side to it?
that is what really makes me wonder?

are we all just goddamn crazy or is there really something to all this?

my head is spinning

- bin laded died in 2001, kidney failure
- died in 2003
- died in 2007
- died in 2011 during the US raid

i'm going nuts

SnF and thanks for bringing to ATS's attention OP!
edit on 8-8-2011 by kn0wh0w because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by hayou89
they've already destroyed the crime scene, gotten rid of the bodies, and possibly got rid of all the witnesses. does anyone else see a cover up here or am i the only one?

exactly!
star for you sir

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   

No, you are not the only one.

Been my theory all along. Just another piece of the puzzle. Just have to wonder if the puzzle will ever be completed for all to view the picture.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Why did it take so long for this guy to come out and say it? Oh thats right, he wants fame and fortune....

Its things like this that make me think too many of you will drink the kool aid, anytime someone offers it to you no matter how bogus it is.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

Do We really expect the truth from these military and political types? They want Us to believe the US can do no wrong, and concoct BS to bolster that view.

IF We believe Their BS, We are the poorer for doing so.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by kn0wh0w
- bin laded died in 2001, kidney failure
- died in 2003
- died in 2007
- died in 2011 during the US raid

i'm going nuts

Couldn't have said it better myself. So I don't think I'm even going to try, S&F for you my friend.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by longtermproject
Why did it take so long for this guy to come out and say it? Oh thats right, he wants fame and fortune....

Its things like this that make me think too many of you will drink the kool aid, anytime someone offers it to you no matter how bogus it is.

Forget this guys story..if the official story set straight with you in anyway..It is you my friend that is drinking the Koolaide

The OBL death by seals story was a slap in the face to thinking people. It is as if they want to get caught lying.

Buried at sea out of respect..I nearly swallowed the vomit that came up when I heard that.

Peace

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by spav5

Forget this guys story..if the official story set straight with you in anyway..It is you my friend that is drinking the Koolaide

The OBL death by seals story was a slap in the face to thinking people. It is as if they want to get caught lying.

Buried at sea out of respect..I nearly swallowed the vomit that came up when I heard that.

Peace

having talked to someone semi involved... I know that the original details are not 100% correct... but the seals were not killed in the helicopter in the compound.... sorry to burst your bubble...

The original story is PR bull # but you have to realize, Habib from the hut down the street was probably sleeping til the chopper was blown up.

There is a Chinook Helicopter, that a friend of mine took pictures of, that actually carried OBL's body... Ask anyone high enough up about the "Fishfood express" and see if they realize that you know more than they want you to....
If thats not enough, ask about the painted white outline on the cargo floor, or even why a MH-47 is now permanently residing in a certain Nevada training base.....

Do your research my friend... not everything is a government conspiracy..... OBL or his exact body double IS DEAD.... and got a nice watery grave.

Sorry but I won this round.... there is SOME truth to the original story....

edit on 9-8-2011 by longtermproject because: more facts

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   

No, you certainly are not alone in those thoughts. I myself thought when I heard that the body was "buried at sea," that is was a fake, and that if the Teams had brought back the body, it would have quickly been shown to be fake. All of these people are known to use doubles, and it is my own believe that the man hanged as Saddam was also a fake. Bin Laden was a Saudi Royal personage, and the Saudis are our friends. Does anyone really thing America could kill one of them without someone bitching about it in Arabia? Another thing here, while I am on the subject. Am I alone in thinking that helicopter carrying those SEAL Team members brought down by an RPG was not a hit, in retaliation for the Bin Laden thing?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

No, you certainly are not alone in those thoughts. I myself thought when I heard that the body was "buried at sea," that is was a fake, and that if the Teams had brought back the body, it would have quickly been shown to be fake. All of these people are known to use doubles, and it is my own believe that the man hanged as Saddam was also a fake. Bin Laden was a Saudi Royal personage, and the Saudis are our friends. Does anyone really thing America could kill one of them without someone bitching about it in Arabia? Another thing here, while I am on the subject. Am I alone in thinking that helicopter carrying those SEAL Team members brought down by an RPG was not a hit, in retaliation for the Bin Laden thing?

Bin Laden's body was offered to the Saudi's.... They declined, and also AGREED that a water burial was best.

Conspiracy denied

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Do your research my friend... not everything is a government conspiracy..... OBL or his exact body double IS DEAD.... and got a nice watery grave.

Is this a statement or a theory?

Are you saying that it is possible that Osama had an exact body double and that it was killed in the 2011 mission or did Osama's exact body double die previously and the U.S government finally killed the Actual OBL.

Any insight would be appreciated.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by spav5

Peace

having talked to someone semi involved... I know that the original details are not 100% correct... but the seals were not killed in the helicopter in the compound.... sorry to burst your bubble...

The original story is PR bull # but you have to realize, Habib from the hut down the street was probably sleeping til the chopper was blown up.

There is a Chinook Helicopter, that a friend of mine took pictures of, that actually carried OBL's body... Ask anyone high enough up about the "Fishfood express" and see if they realize that you know more than they want you to....
If thats not enough, ask about the painted white outline on the cargo floor, or even why a MH-47 is now permanently residing in a certain Nevada training base.....

Sorry but I won this round.... there is SOME truth to the original story....

edit on 9-8-2011 by longtermproject because: more facts

Well I have a friend that used to babysit OBL..he says that OBL died in 2001. He has pictures but for national security reasons he cannot share them. His brother also worked in the world trade center he said he helped plant the c4..It was in fact an inside job.

See..you lose.

Peace

PS: Ask higher ups about Gerber baby food flavor:Blueberry Buckle..see what they say. Be prepared as you are not supposed to know this.

Also OBL loved Ritz crackers..just ask for the Ritzer. Pronounce Rit ZAH.
edit on 10-8-2011 by spav5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by edog11

That's probably why that Special Forces unit was wiped out, the ones who were supposed to have killed bin Laden, probably knew it was all a farce and to prevent them from disclosing the truth the US military had them 'taken out'. (killed), (if that story is even true Mainstream Media can not be trusted ever).

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
This has already been posted a couple of times on ATS.....I saw it on here a couple of days ago and also back in May when the raid happened.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Mark_Frost

Pics or it didnt happen

The whole thing is in my eyes a big coverup with no evidence what so ever. See alos the attack on the helicopter in Afgahnistan...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join