It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox is going to mention Jackie O believed LBJ killed JFK!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
FOX being Bush lovers are putting the rake into their own foot. Don't these idiots honestly understand that LBJ's wealthy benefactors in killing JFK were Texas oilmen/CIA operatives? Zapata oil, for example! George H.W. Bush!!! I hope they really mention this story, it will prove that the MSM honestly does ZERO research, while at the same time calling truthers conspiracy theorists! Once they mention this story, they have opened the door for the truth to come out. This is AWSOME!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
No!

You did not just make a thread about this, BEFORE it was reported.

You realize how many paid nerds there are on the internet making sure Fox doesn't release hugely damaging articles, right?

I hope I'm wrong and they do report this though, haha.

It'd be nice if a Moderator could put this thread in some sort of "Thread Stasis" so it does not influence the Fox Think Tank though.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I actually saw it advertised as I was leaving for work. I actually watch the weather channel in the am, but my wife must have put it on Fox and I saw what they were going to have on. I didn't get a chance to watch it tho, as I loathe MSM. I thought that it was interesting out of all MSM, Fox reporting on this, since they love Bush & the Bush family is a part of that "Texas Businessmen" that is mentioned.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
FYI: The dress that Jackie was wearing Nov. 22, 1963 is locked up for 100 years and cannot be researched. The obvious reason for this, in my mind would be forensics. It is the closest witness still around that can tell the tale of what happened. One would think that the government would be all over this....if they were innocent.

edit on 9-8-2011 by NeoAlef2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
LBJ's wife "Lady bird" actually talked about her husbands involment at length( as well as the wealthy texan buisness men) and all by name and on video. She made several very lengthy interviews before her death. There was a thread with the interviews in it but i cannot find it for the life of me. I assume her and Jakie O were friends and talked about it.

new topics

top topics

join