It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Keep seeing the number 11

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Enlightenme1111

your first theory was basically the same as mine, but i don't think that you're crazy by any means... there things that have happened to me that are just bizzarre and cannot be explained. i just hope this isn't something that you lose sleep over is all i'm saying. but i do not doubt what you are saying, in fact i find it very intriguing. please do not take my comments as a sign of insult or condescension. i was just relaying what i have been told by professionals on said topic in hopes that might have helped.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Even if this is related to our sub conscience.... it's still pretty amazing

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   

11:11 Synchronicity- Repetitive Numbers and Their Meaning 11:11, 11 11, 1111, 11, activation, DNA, Golden Age Physical reality is a consciousness program created by digital codes. Numbers, numeric codes, define our existence. Human DNA, our genetic memory, is encoded to be triggered by digital codes at specific times and frequencies. Those codes awaken the mind to the change and evolution of consciousness. 11:11 is one of those codes, meaning activation of DNA.
www.in5d.com...

welcome to synchronicity -

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Hazz-14

I have a qeustion... When you look at a clock is it always with the number 11? try to look when its a couples mins later..

It could be your subconscious that makes you look whenever its 11

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Hey, it's 11:00 :p

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by 13arrows

Opening Gates

On June 20-22 2001 A solar eclipse took place.
NASA occult ritual:
Andrea P Yates drowned all her children, all had biblical names, husband worked for NASA..odd MK characteristics surrounding it all like former psychiatrist Dr Starbranch, Fundemental Christian leader involved etc. Classic handlers etc.

September 11th 2001
Occult ritual (remember the 11's) The 2 towers looked like an 11 and

THE SPHERE:
The Sphere is 25 feet high and cast in 52 bronze segments. Koenig considered it his "biggest child". It was put together in Bremen, Germany and shipped as a whole to Lower Manhattan.[1] The artwork was meant to symbolize world peace through world trade, and was placed at the center of a ring of fountains and other decorative touches designed by trade center architect Minoru Yamasaki to mimic the Grand Mosque of Mecca, Masjid al-Haram, in which The Sphere stood at the place of the Kaaba.[2] It was set to rotate once every 24 hours, and its base became a popular lunch spot for workers in the trade center on days with good weather.

Kabbalists, Sorcery, Magic, whatever you want to call it "energy harnessing" Our leaders are engaged in it big time and there are things taking place in higher relms.

So yeah....you will be seeing 11

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
For me it's the number 23.

Oddly enough other people think 23 is suspicious too:

Wiki

23, the movie

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I've also been seeing 11's now for several years. It got so weird for me when I first started noticing it that I searched for any info I could on it. Back then, a search only brought up a couple things. Now if you search, it brings up pages and pages.

I personally believe it means something. With me, this began shortly after I started to be more aware of my spirituality. I don't know what it means, but millions of people all over the world are experiencing this phenomenon now. I guess we will just have to wait and see. About a year ago it started happening to my daughter too. She also sees a lot of numbers like 333, 444 and so on.

Do a search and you will find so many different thoughts on what the 11:11 prompts mean

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by 13arrows
Hey all, Just thought Id post a thread to discuss a rather interesting and kind of creepy occurance ive been experiancing, I know Im not the only one in this type of thing but I'm interested to see if anyone can shed some light on the matter.

My experiance is seeing the number 11, everytime and everyday I look at the clock its always 11 minutes past the hour, even my cd player this afternoon went to track 11 as soon as it went 5:11 just as I looked at it, im seeing it all over the place.

mean anything?

Thanks

I'm really glad I spotted your post and I hope you take the time to read my reply to you.

I have been seeing 11:11 for 20 years.

It started small. I noticed 11:11 on the clock a few too many times and I took notice of it. I asked around among friends and none of them had experienced anything like it. I didn't think much of it at the time.

Eventually, it started to occur with far greater frequency and I was forced to accept that something unusual was happening. Then it began to happen outside the digital clock. I'd check out at the convenience store and the clerk would say "that'll be $11.11" or I'd grab my number at the deli and I'd wince as I saw the 11 on the tab. I still kept it sort of in the back of my mind though, not the sort of thing I wanted to seriously confront because frankly I wouldn't know how.

In recent years, however, it has become impossible to ignore. I found an old watch of mine whose battery had died. the watch was stopped at 11:11:11. I sat a frriend down at a restaurant and explained all of this to him, which he took in stride with a bemused smile. But as we exited the restaurant together, we both noticed the giant "11:11" grafittied on the wall beside us. And last night, to my utter shock, my 75 year old parents made a confession to me.

they were sitting in their dual recliners facing the TV and I was on the couch, facing them -my back to the tv. Mom looked down and appeared surprised. "There it is again!" she exclaimed and my dad's eyes darted down. "oh yeah," he said. "That's so strange." I couldn't fathom what they were looking at and asked them what was up. My mom said, "its really weird but we keep seeing one one one one." I didn't get it. "What do you mean, 'one one one one'" I asked. She looked down again. And I turned to see what she was looking at. The clock on the cable box read, "11:11" and I went pale. "You mean 11:11?!" I exclaimed. She said, "yeah. we keep seeing it over and over. I don't understand it." I sat bolt upright and confessed in return that I've been seeing it for 20 years.

My friend, you're far from alone. there are thousands of us, maybe millions. In recent years I've found tons of 11:11 websites popping up. 99% of them are utter rubbish, especially Nvisible Solara. A bunch of nonsense about the "master cylinder" (which i thought was in a truck engine or something but she seems to have repurposed the name for some ancient rite) and invisible dimensional gateways. This and sites like it seem to be written with undue authority telling you "it is this, definitely" when they seem to have nothing to back it up but wild-eyed speculation and fantastical nonsense. There was once a really great site that purported to know nothing except that we all see it and we don't know what it means. We could discuss it, relate experiences and hoped to find some sort of meaning but alas the site is gone now maybe 6 or more months. Its really a shame.

But crazy sites notwithstanding, their presence means other people are seeing it, whatever their interpretation of the event might be. You are not alone and after 20 years I am convinced it not only means something but its something we are meant to figure out or else we'd never have been shown it at all. I cannot say where it comes from or why, even after all this time. All i can say is, its happening.

Some skeptics have said they believe we are, using our own internal clock, prompting ourselves to look at the clock subconsciously. If that were so, it wouldn't explain the watch i found, the graffiti on the wall, my parents, or the uncountable number of other occurances that after 20 years cannot be an endless string of coincidences. So don't let anyone convince you that you're tricking yourself or being a fool. Let them scoff all they want. I can't say what it is; but it is there and happening and those of us who are experiencing it need to sit up and take notice.

Maybe collectively we can figure it out.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
lol! XplanetX

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

11:11 - 11 is a double digit and is therefore considered a Master or Power Number. In Numerology 11 represents impractical idealism, visionary, refinement of ideals, intuition, revelation, artistic and inventive genius, avant-garde, androgynous, film, fame, refinement fulfilled when working with a practical partner. Eleven is a higher octave of the number two . It carries psychic vibrations and has an equal balance of masculine and feminine properties. Because eleven contains many gifts such as psychic awareness and a keen sense of sensitivity, it also has negative effects such as treachery and betrayal from secret enemies.

11:11
edit on 30-8-2011 by 11ADRi11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
it's chinese lanterns.

100% hoax

Use the search engine on this one.
Read up on Jung about "synchronicty".

Good luck.
edit on 1-9-2011 by falseveils because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Yeah, I see 11:11 and 3:33 a lot.
edit on 1-9-2011 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   

www.in5d.com...
reply to post by 11ADRi11

Thank you for that web site, 11ADRi11 .
It was very interesting .

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Yes, it means either you need to put new batteries in your clock, or you need contact lenses.
reply to post by NightGypsy

Guess ,I need contact lenses ?? I have put new batteries in my clocks ,every-time it is needed in them ...LOL
Still I see 11:11 or 8:01....

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   

I can say i've noticed it, but a couple weeks back i was walking down the street of my house at night, and the street light all of a sudden made the letter 8 for a split second then went back to normal. Like it was at least 5 or 6 times the size of the light from my distance away. It was similar to the effect you get when you swirl one of those sparklers through the air and you get that effect. It was essentially like that, weird to say the least

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join