It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magical Metamorphosis - Help Needed

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Hello, is there anyone here who practices metamorphosis/shape-shifter magic? I mean literal magic, spells, etc. If so, please message me. Thanks!
edit on 8-8-2011 by manturnedintoagirl because: none

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Maybe if someone knew why you needed help they would be more inclined to help?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by RenegadeScholar

Yes, all I'm willing to say publically is that I offended someone by saying magic is a hoax/fake/etc. and they proved to me how wrong I was.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
can you please tell me just how they proved it was not fake?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Have you grown something extra?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Howdy,

This is an area i have researched extensively and i do know a few contacts who _may_ be able to help you but it really depends on what you are after and your specific situation.

PM me and let's see where we can go from here. I would PM you but there is a stupid limit (i know it is to stop spam but come on...they are asking for help).

Also, anyone with any information at all regarding this please, for the love of Benji, PM me as well. There are a lot of people in an unbelievable amount of pain who are desperate for any solution to this sort of thing (other than god awful cosmetic surgery or suicide).

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by manturnedintoagirl

Can I politely suggest you seek whatever help you need from a recognised healthcare professional, and avoid the cranks, charlatans and weirdos out there who will exploit people who are in a vulnerable position ? Hope you can find the help you need.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
F. Sorry i cannot reply to you privately yet...stupid that i cannot even reply to a PM.

Let me know if it is OK to reply within this thread instead...or if not then send me an email address i can reply to....until i get my post count up.

Arthur C.Clarke said it perfectly when he said that 'Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic'. Meditation, medication, positive afirmations etc are simply tools you use to access technology YOU ALREADY HAVE in your own DNA. Some of these tools are more effective / require more practice than others and have more dangers if misused or misunderstood. This has been proved to me beyond any doubt over and over again.

O, and i do not charge anything for this information (and my help if requested) as i believe it is something that has been hidden in an attempt to make humanity small....and that just pisses me off.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Farnhold
Have you grown something extra?

Based on the OP's username and the following thread from May:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'd say "grown something extra" doesn't even begin to describe it...

I think there should be a special star and flag for imaginative trolling. I also quite like the fact that after this tragic incident*, the first thing you ask for is not help in reversing it, but advice on walking in high heels

*tragic incident is. of course, a matter of perspective.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by kayA1
F. Sorry i cannot reply to you privately yet...stupid that i cannot even reply to a PM.

O, and i do not charge anything for this information (and my help if requested) as i believe it is something that has been hidden in an attempt to make humanity small....and that just pisses me off.

Why not just share it with all of us then. I doubt there's too many 16 year old girls on ATS who bat for 'Team Jacob', so I'm sure its fairly safe....

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Is there anyone who practices metamorphosis/shape-shifter magic?

I know there are a lot of weird and spooky stuff discussed here but this must be a joke.

Hehe haha haha

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I would share the reply but...it is a response to a PRIVATE message. Out of respect my response will also be private unless they give permission seeing as they asked the question.

Also, one of the guidelines i have as to whether someone is ready or not is if they cannot bring themselves to ask the question. If they have the courage to ask (whatever it may be) then they have given permission for the answer to appear...whether through me or anyone else doesn't make any difference to me.

To just randomly blurt out what i believe and have found to be true without permission (being asked) is a blatant disrespect of free will and i am not that arrogant to believe i know what is best for anyone else.

But, yes, team Jacob rules....until team Spike gets in on the action that is

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by moonrunner

It may very well be, but i am not taking it as such. I would rather be ridiculed by taking something too seriously than risk laughing at someone who may be asking for help.

Also, sometimes people make jokes of/troll things which are of vital importance to preempt a negative answer which could be emotionally devastating.

then again, sometimes people are just asshats...but you get them everywhere so why let them ruin your day.

edit on 8-8-2011 by kayA1 because: adding more substance

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Enjoy your gullibility.

The key word is magic, schools out and harry potter is real for some.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Oh,sry, I havent noticed OPs previous thread and read whole username. I wasn't trolling,I was deadly serious, as I am now:
Can that person stop hair loss and regrow my hair back?
If you have his/her contact, or know where to meet him, I would like to
But still, if what you are saying is truth and not trolling, that is pretty much enough for me, or anyone to believe that changing physical appearance through mind is real. I mean, placebos pretty much proven to be effective in such things as well (also regrowing hair, but I need more encouragement
)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Farnhold,

I have spoken to one of my witchy friends (who was in the middle of trying to feed her new pet Toad believe it or not). There are 2 approaches which in our opinion would work for you (or anyone) and be safe.

As in everything said in a public forum take it as you wish. This is an entirely personal suggestion and you must decide for yourself it's veracity and weigh it against other options you may have. After reviewing the T&Cs I do not believe i am violating them but if so i apologise and will gladly remove these posts.

1: Herbal (not my area of expertise i warn you)

Drinking Nettle Tea is great for this sort of thing apparently. I have no idea what it tastes like though.
An ointment which should help is one you can make yourself. Boil basic garden nettles (the stinging ones) in some spring water. After you have washed your head normally then use the green juice to wash your head with. This stuff is great for thickening up hair...just remember to boil it to remove the stings otherwise it will REALLY hurt.

2: Shifting

It sounds like you have had very little practice with any shifting so here is a basic lesson.

Your body will do as you ask, and become what you ask it to be, except in very rare cases...the OP for example... when someone annoys someone powerful and they do it for you (not the first case i have heard by the way, or even the worst). You just have to learn the language of your body so that you can communicate. That language is feeling.

-->Start

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by manturnedintoagirl

ah, it's Ranma-chan/kun again,

read carlos castaneda's books, also i would like to point out to the other posters on this thread that shape-shifting is a universally acknowledged ability ascribed to sorcerers, though it's usually transforming into animals, the sex-change jutsu is a very advanced tecnique.

here is a powerful excercise to assist you on the off chance this is not a troll [or trollop as the case may be]:

from Frank Herbert's Children of Dune
"To learn patience in the Bene
Gesserit Way, you must begin by recognizing the essential, raw instability of
our universe. We call nature -- meaning this totality in all of its
manifestations -- the Ultimate Non-Absolute. To free your vision and permit you
to recognize this conditional nature's changing ways, you will hold your two
hands at arm's length in front of you. Stare at your extended hands, first the
palms and then the backs. Examine the fingers, front and back. Do it."
Farad'n complied, but he felt foolish. These were his own hands. He knew
them.
"Imagine your hands aging," Jessica said. "They must grow very old in your
eyes. Very, very old. Notice how dry the skin . . ."
"My hands don't change," he said. He already could feel the muscles of his
upper arms trembling.
"Continue to stare at your hands. Make them old, as old as you can imagine.
It may take time. But when you see them age, reverse the process. Make your
hands young again -- as young as you can make them. Strive to take them from
infancy to great age at will, back and forth, back and forth."
"They don't change!" he protested. His shoulders ached.
"If you demand it of your senses, your hands will change," she said.
"Concentrate upon visualizing the flow of time which you desire: infancy to age,
age to infancy. It may take you hours, days, months. But it can be achieved.
Reversing that change-flow will teach you to see every system as something
spinning in relative stability . . . only relative."
"I thought I was learning patience." She heard anger in his voice, an edge
of frustration.
"And relative stability," she said. "This is the perspective which you
create with your own belief, and beliefs can be manipulated by imagination.
You've learned only a limited way of looking at the universe. Now you must make
the universe your own creation. This will permit you to harness any relative
stability to your own uses, to whatever uses you are capable of imagining."

you will require a lot of energy/personal power to pull this off,
however,since you claim this was imposed on you, then the above excercise should
enable you to recall/remember your transformation in detail and reverse it.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Farnhold

my post to the op is just as good for your situation as well

but start with your hands once you can do this easily you will only require a mirror, though you want to involve all the senses as well.
edit on 8-8-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by kayA1

you need to make at least 20 posts reply to this one and you'll have 8, i think it's 200 for chat.

i agree with you about this being hidden to keep us small when the adamic race is compared to the atlanteans and lemurians we don't seem very hot at all, it's probably the oldest running conspiracy ever.

i would like to remind you of an old Voudon saying "nothing for nothing", so please keep that in mind in your own work, in exchange for help you could up your post count.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Thank you for the advice. It is only the reply to PM that really doesn't make any sense to me. All the rest i can understand the reasons for.

I don't remember that in Children of Dune...but then again it was some time ago i read it.

I would disagree with only one thing you have said. In my experience the energy/power required for any change is directly proportional to how strongly held the unwanted belief is (either by the individual or the coupled group mind enforcing it). In these sort of situations i feel a heart felt apology would go a long way to resolving it. But then again i am assuming it hasn't already been given.

Personally, I do hope this is not a troll...as i know a fair few people who would be overjoyed of an alternative solution and this would be a great step forwards.

Anyways, ttfn
edit on 8-8-2011 by kayA1 because: Spolling for Begooners

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join