It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orly Taitz in Hawaii on 08082011

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
As today Ms. Taitz is supposedly allowed to inspect the long form BC, I only wish to make one thing clear.
As I am not a legal expert I presented a following question on Taitz's site:
why doesn't the subpoena which is plastered all over her site have a STAMP on it?

As I understand, practically EVERY official document is stamped. I posted a question about this yet all my posts are still "awaiting moderation" after several hours. I did not make any claims about Obama's eligibility, never made any comments about Taitz, I just asked a simple question - is the subpoena not supposed to have a simple stamp on?

BTW - I'm not trying to draw any conclusions regarding the BC or the birther movement, eventhough I'm firmly convinced the White House pdf is a forgery. But I have serious doubts Taitz will ever get to see the document under the subpoena which is presented on her page.

Can anyone explain the stamp issue? Thank you.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by dayzee

Hi dayzee, and welcome to the ATS Introductions Forum, this forum is confined to introductions only.

The Introduction Forum is for introductions To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic.“Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” will be removed.
Please Review, Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself.

If you feel ATS must be made aware of a story or have an issue please use the complaint feature located in the Member Tools and get the full attention of the entire Staff.

You can also use the ATS search feature located in the blue tool bar above, you will find many threads relating to Orly Taitz that you can add you thoughts and opinions too.

You are more than welcome to post a new introduction thread about you, if you wish.

Thread closed, and or removed.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

join