It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophecies of Catholic Mystics and a Comet

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by DivineIntervention

Britain maybe?

ALS

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
A message from Our Lord to John Leary sums up the end times. The "comet" is going
to come around again...

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Jesus said: “My people, this vision in space of people’s life reviews all at the same time is on the day of the Warning when a comet will come close to the earth. I have described this event before when you will be taken out of your body and come before Me without time. You will see a review of your life with an emphasis on your unforgiven sins. Then you will receive a mini-judgment of either heaven, hell, or purgatory. You will then taste a little of where you would be judged. This experience and the comet in the sky could frighten many people. You will then be placed back into your bodies and you will have a strong desire to seek My forgiveness in Confession and the forgiveness of those that you have sinned against. My faithful will be working at a fever pitch to bring their families and other souls back to Confession and Sunday Mass. This experience will be a wake-up call and My mercy will be upon all souls to change their lives. After the Warning you will only have six or more weeks of time for conversion before events will lead up to the Antichrist coming into power. When you see the caused world famine, a division in the Church, martial law, a virulent pandemic virus, or mandatory chips in the body, this will be your sign to leave your homes for My refuges. Call on Me and I will have your guardian angels lead you with a small shechinah flame to the nearest refuge of My Blessed Mother’s places of apparition, holy ground places, or caves. During the Warning you will be told not to take any chips in the body, and to remove your TVs and computers from your house so you do not look at the Antichrist’s eyes. Do not worship the Antichrist and seek My protection at My refuges. Those, who remain in their homes after I have warned you to leave, could risk capture by the men in black, and martyrdom in the detention death camps. Be alert to these events that will usher in the Antichrist because you will need My protection against an evil that you have yet to see. Have no fear because My power is greater than all of the evil ones put together.”

Jesus said: “My people, I told you earlier that an unknown comet will come close to the earth on the day of the Warning. It will come so close to the earth that the earth will change the comet’s trajectory so that the next time that it returns, it will be the Comet of Chastisement. I will use this means to destroy the Antichrist’s power because all chips will stop working. When this comet strikes the earth, 2/3rds of humanity will be lost. Those, who are in caves, will be protected. Those, who are at My refuges, will need to call on Me and your angels again. Your angels will miraculously lift you into the air, but you will still be able to breathe. After the comet hits, I will cleanse the earth of all the demons and evil ones who will be cast into hell. I will then renew the face of the earth and bring My people down into My Era of Peace. This will be My glorious victory over Satan and the Antichrist. Rejoice because you know the end of this prophesy, and My faithful will have their reward in My Era of Peace.”

www.johnleary.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Edward Palamar
I have read of a similar prophecy from Medjugorje, where a mass cleansing will take place. This jives with 2 Thessalonians where the dead rise first - the living, the survivors then follow.
reply to post by colbe

I meant 1 Thess. 4:13-18.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

I have read of a similar prophecy from Medjugorje, where a mass cleansing will take place. This jives with 2 Thessalonians where the dead rise first - the living, the survivors then follow.
reply to post by colbe

I meant 1 Thess. 4:13-18.

I would call it a "mass enlightenment"...worldwide. I looked up 1 Thess 4:13-18.
Thanks....

Edward, I may be wrong but it mentions the dead rising, makes me think of the
Final Judgment.

take care,

Here's a current prophecy which would be good to share. Our Lord's words are comforting and give one hope. There have been some judgments. It's begun. Example, the Christmas Tsunami of 2004. God is removing evil from the earth. All before the new time, the 7th Day, the Era of Peace. Look to Jesus, give Him your heart. The same for God the Father and God the Holy Spirit.

A Scripture reference first before the message ~

Message to Pelianito

December 7, 2011

2 Peter 3:11-12
Since everything is to be dissolved in this way, what sort of persons ought (you) to be, conducting yourselves in holiness and devotion, waiting for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be dissolved in flames and the elements melted by fire.
Since everything is to be dissolved in this way, what sort of persons ought (you) to be, conducting yourselves in holiness and devotion, waiting for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be dissolved in flames and the elements melted by fire.

“My children, all these things are passing away. Those with eyes to see are on the death watch, for they know the end of the culture of death draws nigh. My children, do not be afraid. Do I not know how to look after my children? Place all your hopes, your cares, your needs in my merciful heart. Little ones, you know how to read the signs. When you gather in this holy season, remember these things, for the time of fulfillment is almost upon you. Children, my heart quickens when I think of the Era of Peace I have promised. Set your faces on the promise and do not grieve over what cannot save you.”

www.pelianito.stblogs.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by orangutang

to me it sounds very much like the USA. and if it loses its navy it will most likely be at the hands of iran. maybe israel will gode them into a war with iran, after all, mossads motto is make war by deception.

It could also be the Uk. IMO it is talking about the UK.

It is a nation surrounded mostly by oceans.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

I never gave much stock to the claims of comet elenin, but read what some Catholic mystics wrote about the days when the world would be punished.www.theworkofgod.org...

Catholic mystics? Really?...oh there is a puke emoticon.

It is absolutely horrifying that after all their misdeeds and corruption(it's still not done) people still put some trust in the catholic faith. Enough to peddle phony prophecies that are meant to scare people. Because scared people are easily influenced, they are easily persuaded to join the catholic cult. Once they join the cult, they give money to the cult. Money that goes to the Vatican...untaxed. The same Vatican that launders money for criminal organizations, or uses that money to hire prostitutes - some under-age.

And it is on a website called: "The work of god"? Sorry, that reeks of delusion of grandeur and blasphemy.

I wonder how the OP handles the bit about "false prophets".

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by InfoKartel

It is obvious to me that you know nothing of the Catholic Faith, and if you ever did, it has been consumed by your biased judgment.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   

It is obvious to me that you know nothing of the Catholic Faith, and if you ever did, it has been consumed by your biased judgment.

Yeah whatever, go buy some candles in your church to light up and make a wish.

You guys need so many statues, candles and other meaningless trash to reaffirm your faith. Trust me, I know enough of your materialistic faith to not want any part of it. My faith does not have me praying to statues or lighting candles for wishes. My faith doesn't have me idolizing a human as the bridge between heaven and earth. Neither does my faith have a history of warfare or genocide or suppression of science and human progression. Your faith is worthless, hence your need for statues, popes, cardinals, priests...a need for tangible matters to reaffirm your faith...what is it worth then?

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfoKartel

Yeah whatever, go buy some candles in your church to light up and make a wish.

You guys need so many statues, candles and other meaningless trash to reaffirm your faith. Trust me, I know enough of your materialistic faith to not want any part of it. My faith does not have me praying to statues or lighting candles for wishes. My faith doesn't have me idolizing a human as the bridge between heaven and earth. Neither does my faith have a history of warfare or genocide or suppression of science and human progression. Your faith is worthless, hence your need for statues, popes, cardinals, priests...a need for tangible matters to reaffirm your faith...what is it worth then?

Please try to understand what Catholics are trying to share here and
with you. Quit taking it so personal. God wants everyone to believe
the same but because of our fallen nature and free will through 20
centuries people have said no!

Don't be one of them. God put you in this period of time for a reason.
There is a Second Pentecost soon to happen but this time for the
entire world!!

When this divine event happens, you will better understand, trust me.
Prepare for it now. Start a daily prayer life if you do not have one,
God is the humble one, He waits for you to speak to Him. It's a fact,
we're the prodigals and He is the Father waiting for us to run to Him.
I want the love of God, I realize Human respect is only sometimes,
actually, it's worthless.

Tell Him from your heart, you are sorry for and confess to God the mortal -serious- sins of your life. We won't feel the pain of seeing CONFESSED
sins during our life review during this event from Heaven which is "soon."

Religion doesn't control anyone. It doesn't control you. Throw that
objection out!

God bless you infoK, Edward Palmer too...

colbe

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I think we've all had enough of the "My dearest child of the immaculate faith, hear my message to man. Be afraid, not because of the many false prophets who talk this way speaking of my love and vengeance like a psychotic woman. Be afraid because our tithing coffers are slimming down considerably."

Every time I see a thread start like this I immediately close it. Garbage of the worst sort. Come up with some new lines for Christ's sake (pun here).

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Please try to understand what Catholics are trying to share here and
with you. Quit taking it so personal. God wants everyone to believe
the same but because of our fallen nature and free will through 20
centuries people have said no!

God gave us free will. God gave us the will to fight the Catholic church and your cohorts. God gave us the will to fight oppression and corruption. Our fallen nature? Through 20 centuries? How many tens of million if not hundreds of million died because of the Catholic religion?

Don't be one of them. God put you in this period of time for a reason.
There is a Second Pentecost soon to happen but this time for the
entire world!!

Don't be delusional.

When this divine event happens, you will better understand, trust me.
Prepare for it now. Start a daily prayer life if you do not have one,
God is the humble one, He waits for you to speak to Him. It's a fact,
we're the prodigals and He is the Father waiting for us to run to Him.
I want the love of God, I realize Human respect is only sometimes,
actually, it's worthless.

Yes but what makes you think that I do not believe or pray? I simply do not subscribe to the Catholic doctrine which I believe to be a false on. As we were warned to look at peoples actions rather than their words, we see the Catholic church to be one of the devils creations, evident throughout the centuries, numerous genocides and wealth hoarding by the Catholic church. I've not cared for respect in ages.

Tell Him from your heart, you are sorry for and confess to God the mortal -serious- sins of your life. We won't feel the pain of seeing CONFESSED
sins during our life review during this event from Heaven which is "soon."

You act as if I feel there is a struggle between myself and the Almighty. Or that I have done something very wrong.

Religion doesn't control anyone. It doesn't control you. Throw that
objection out!

It sure as hell controls the way you think and I don't think God gave us free will for us to subject ourselves to an organized anything, let alone a church that idolizes and launders criminal money - that's straight up blasphemy.

God bless you infoK,

Pray that you may receive wisdom.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Like I said InfoKartel, you know absolutely nothing about the Catholic Faith, but you seem to try to define it in your own terms. The word catholic was first penned by St. Ignatius of Antioch, who was the little child Jesus lifted into His arms saying, "Hinder not the children to come unto me." He used the word catholic to describe all of Christ's teachings.

All of the rituals have Scripture based meanings, except for the filioque (which is an ancient oral tradition rant similar to yours). Not a bad deal when you come to think of it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join