It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seduction of the Armageddon Witches

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Do these videos have any occult symbolism someone can tell me about? Thanks.

edit on 8-8-2011 by thisisnotaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Umm...? I don't know what to look for in these videos. Care to explain what I'm watching here? Thank you!!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
moment the video started i felt very uneasy gave me the creeps
edit on 8-8-2011 by jplaysguitar because: buged out

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by jplaysguitar

Some people are just scared easily! I don't what it is! What are your thoughts on the video? Maybe we should become witches and spy on them? Learn their magic!!! hahaha!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
It is a type of Music called witch house

Witch house (sometimes referred to as drag) is a term used to describe a subgenre of industrial music, which features a prominent hip-hop influence, specifically the 1990s Houston chopped and screwed sound pioneered by DJ Screw.[1][2] Witch House applies techniques rooted in Swishahouse hip-hop – drastically slowed tempos with skipping, stop-timed beats[3] – coupled with elements from genres such as noise, drone, and shoegaze.[4] Witch House is also influenced by hazy 1980s goth bands, including Cocteau Twins, The Cure, Christian Death and Dead Can Dance,[5] as well as being heavily influenced by certain early industrial bands.[6][7] The use of hip-hop drum machines, noise atmospherics, creepy samples,[8] dark synthpop-influenced lead melodies, dense reverb, and heavily altered or distorted vocals are the primary attributes that characterize the genre's sound. Many artists in the genre have released slowed-down remixes of pop and rap songs,[9] or long mixes of different songs that have been slowed down significantly. Common typographical elements in artist and track names include triangles, crosses, and other geometric shapes,[10][11] which is seen by some as being part of a larger unified aesthetic within the scene as well as a method of keeping it underground and harder to search for on the internet.[12][13]
Travis Egedy, commonly known by the stage name Pictureplane, is credited with having coined the term Witch House
en.wikipedia.org...(music_genre)

.......and yes it has many occult themes your a real hipster if you know about it.

edit on 8-8-2011 by ELahrairah because: wombats

edit on 8-8-2011 by ELahrairah because: snakes on a plane

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ELahrairah

Very interesting, thank you. As a screwhead, i wonder what screw would say (rip)
Considering he would screw and chopp anything yku asked (even country) he might like it. Gives me the creeps though.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Do you think that these might be messages to a witch cult?
Or maybe it's a few witches saying to other witches " wake up" like a lot of us around here do to each other.
The music sure was hypnotic.
I find it wise to go cautiously when hypnotic music and iconic imagery are combined in one.
Do you think that the combination of music and imagery in those videos is enough to make money if these people are artists and making the whole thing up?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Looks like a bunch of drag queens - UGLY drag queens - that have an unhealthy attachment to reverb to me.

IDK about any intentional symbolism to be honest; art house acid trip would be my best guess.

I want my 8 minutes back.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
The really weird thing is a lot of Witch house bands use symbols in there names
like this one
GR†LLGR†LL

I was looking into this style of music online after a an Issue of wired referenced it

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I have no idea about the videos, I see it everywhere and take it for what it is, shock value which works great for marketing... but we never know, it may be the illuminati leaving little pieces of faery bread so hansel and gretel can find the evil witch...

But I do love the title of the thread. Sounds like a top notch Venom song to me.

Has a ring to it... "Seduction... of the Arma-Geddon-Witches..."

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Theres a spirit with the first two videos. Im gonna old off on watching the rest.

Gave me a headache becareful to what you listen too. Do you not think Spirits can not attach themselves to music?

Want to see something weird? Say a prayer of binding and casting out over a death metal bands CD , and then burn it and watch the smoke. Then burn another one without a prayer of binding and casting out , and compare.

Hmm , is there any conspiracy in this video ... occult symbols?

edit on 04/30/2011 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by thisisnotaname

crap on a string.... thats all i see.... what is this for entertainment, or endangerment??

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Looks and sounds like absolute pooh, just your usual freak occultists trying anything to be different. Looks like their doing a spell in both vids. More good looking women(not the drag freak) lost to demons and insantiy.

edit on 8-8-2011 by Haxsaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Music to fall asleep to.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
adam and eve at the start?

(or maybe adam & steve for this guy?)

dunno.. nice hair tho, reminds me of the stepford wife from sex in the city

still wouldn't tho...

top topics

join