It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings from California

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I have been browsing ATS for a few days now. This is a very well laid out forum. On my SN I'm a Deist who has my own view of God. But I live my life as an Atheist. My name is Johnathan (after my father). I have three sister; one of them is my twin sister. God has blessed my family with a lot of money but if I could have one thing in my life is my family together. My parents are business persons who are always busy! My father was a Green Beret in the U.S. Army during Vietnam. I plan on following in his foot steps. Right now I'm attending a few classes at college. My political views are classical liberal and libertarian. I support Capitalism! Anything else just ask me!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Also can someone help with using the forums? Not an expert so, I wouldn't mind having help from someone. Thanks!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Welcome to the club. A mod should be along shortly to provide you with some useful links.

What kind of help are you looking for?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Welcome!
What part of california?
I'mm in the SF bay area

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by QuantumPhysicist

Thanks. I live in Sacramento, Cal. originally from New York. After My sister and I were born in New York and then we moved to California. Business was the reason and at the time my parents wanted a more suburban lifestyle. My entire family lives in New York. Miss them very much!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by N3k9Ni

Just whatever you know. Not really a forum guy. I'm replying nicely though!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ManOfGod267

Go to the toolbar at the top of the page. Click the different buttons/links and explore a bit. We're not hard to get along with ( for the most part)
and you're doing fine.
edit on 8-8-2011 by N3k9Ni because: had to move my smiley

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ManOfGod267

I would miss my family very much too if I were to move away. But I definitely think Cali is a fun place to be. I love everything about it. You should take a trip down SF or even to LA in your free time. A lot of fun stuff to do

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Hello, from Stockton, ManOfGod! You are practically my neighbor....LOL

Good to have you!

edit on 8-8-2011 by NightGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Hello Hello Hello from Apple Valley.

Welcome to ATS.

new topics

top topics

join