It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bank of America : we expect another downgrade of the US in november

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
They are probably right. The politicians are a joke and won't do anything real, therefore deserving another downgrade.

Bank of America : S&P may downgrade US again in November

"We do expect further downgrades," said Ethan Harris, North American economist, on the call. "We doubt the newly appointed bipartisan commission will come up with a credible long-term deficit reduction plan. Hence by November or December we would not be surprised to see S&P downgrade the debt again from AA-plus to AA."

Still AA rating is a joke for the US... it should be way lower.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

So should have Canadas back in the day.Much to your dissapointment, the US will come out on the otherside better off.

I would be more concerned if I were China, rather than the US. They are not as well off as what people think.
edit on 7-8-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

So should have Canadas back in the day.Much to your dissapointment, the US will come out on the otherside better off.

That's what I want... I want the American people to man up, take the trash out and become the great nation it once was again.

I don't want America to fall, I want the scum to eat their peas and choke on them to death.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Elenin wasn't enough?
The national alarm system still isn't enough?

So they had to throw on another downgrade from and evil bankster?

The numerology of this is thick.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
did anyone consider that the banks might have liquidated their stock market assets, and by speculating a further downgrade, are degrading the stock market even more?

does anyone know the specifics of which investors sold their stocks, resulting in the stock market degradation over the last few weeks?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
W
H
A
T
!
!
!

The quickening is confirmed. Time to stop trying to change the world from without, and focus on accepting what is within.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   

The 5 stages of grief are;
1. Denial and Isolation- Where was Obama/the White house/Geitner over the weekend?
2. Anger- Blame the Tea Party threads a perfect example.
3. Bargaining- The super congress to the rescue?
4. Depression- Another holiday for Obama coming up to hide it?
5. Acceptance- Obama quits, congress quits, American people take our country back.

Okay, the last is a pipe-dream. But I see America at #2 and staying there for quite some time.

Another downgrade? Imagine the outrage when the dems (and prolly some of the republicans) start proposing tax increases.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Bank-run Bank-run.

You want to wait months for the implementation of the world Currency??

Deplete your accounts, burn all the paper on the streets.

I will be laughed at now, but I will over a few months..

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
There is an avenue to take where stimulation of economy is at hand and environmental also is where minimum wages were to hike say 1/3 making spending in all sectors explode but a manufacturing issue would be at hand and many more issues at thaqt as for instance a traffic problem where affording to cruise around and purchase of vehicles by those not otherwise having means. The list goes on. And the likely arguements are buiseness owners won't make it and for that I add facturing that sales are drastic and the opposite occures and the economy now is not and never will be stimulated by spending towards bying shares.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
They need to get rid of bankers and call it the first of to follow paybacks and print a new curency but many problems in this day and age as opposed to the 1900's earlyer times would have eased this proceedure relitively. There is one way that they could play where they become a lending on a rent to own terms type contract homes that the country finances.
edit on 8-8-2011 by MichelJCardin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Banks only own debt. So, the more one is in debt the more banks own him. Yes, forget about states, they are just a projection from banksters' point of view. The whole economy is in this manner. Big crisis is inevitable and unless this system is totally eradicated, there will be no bright now or future.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

Great video that says it all really

new topics

top topics

join