It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Invasion...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Whether it's God or aliens...I do know for sure that one of them has saved my pathetic life on this planet more than a few times, I just do not know if that is a good thing or a bad one!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
If I was an alien species looking to invade another planet with living organisms, chemical warfare is the way to go.

Unleash a invisible gas to wipe out most of the population then wait a few hundrend years for the place to air out.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Right...if they wanted us gone, we wouldn't be here right now, that's for sure!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoAlef2012
We all know that something not of this world is and has been visiting us for a very long time. I am a believer in Yeshua Hamashiach. But, also I am not a bible thumper, my relationship with my creator is between me & Him. What scares me are the ones that are against this creator...on this earth & not. We all are so focused on just paying our bills, that we are at a disadvantage.

Bro not sure if you have seen this thread - UFOs may be demons or locally made.....
www.abovetopsecret.com...
food for thought

It certainly makes you wonder why these 'ufos' always have the lights on for us to see them whiz by = those who wouldn't want attention making sure they get some

myself I will opt for the view that its a long way to anywhere in space, takes years to get anywhere, and get home again - the chances of ET's are slim, the chances of frying to a crisp from radiation are high, the chances of crashing into an object in the oort cloud or asteroid field (especially at warp 9) are also very high

thanks to all the sci-fi shows (which I enjoy lol) we are now adequately conditioned for an agenda that includes "ET"

cheers

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Highlander64

That's why we have wormholes.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   

edit on 8-8-2011 by NeoAlef2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
i don't think there would be an "invasion" but you never know.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Its not fair to base human develpoment on the visitation of others. It kind of makes things look bad. Humanity has to fix itself first. Otherwise if ET/good or Aliens/bad entered they would become the main focus of the human species. In turn the human species wont overcome the genetic flaws embedded within it (war-starvaion-GREED-ect) to prepar it for REAL divine intervention. So hopefully mankind can find WORLD PEACE before ummm visitation

Be well

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
You have it backwards, "real" Visitation wont happen until mankind has evolved "upwards" from the current situation .

That does not mean that "Aliens" wont attack the Earth, it just means when they do attack bet it's TPTB and not "EBE's"

We wouldn't stand a chance if it was real. no more so then the cockroach stands a chance when they get "bug bombed" sure, some will survive and repopulate, but you try to keep the numbers in check...

I just see nothing on earth that is not already more abundant out in the universe, other than Slave labor there really is nothing special about the earth in the Cosmic scale of things

top topics

<< 1   >>

join