It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Invasion...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I am reminded of President Ronald Reagans United Nations speech of 1987 when he brought up the idea of an alien invasion from space. I am neither a republican nor am I a democrat, because they both make me sick. Although, I am a 3rd cousin of Teddy Roosevelt, (of course I had to throw that in there), but he was a member of but a few USA Presidents that actually gave a dung about America, it's people, the people of the world and truth. Paraphrasing President Reagan, if we had an alien attack...tonight...honestly, would we be fighting? Anywhere on this planet with one another? Just an idea ...

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Only an Alien attack/visitation could change the world right now. Might not be for the better or worse. but it would change everything.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Henry Kissinger also said this would be thrown in as part of the "plan" Threat from space.

It is interesting to note that the architecture has already been put in place for control of the populace.

The Canadian Government has already disclosed as have many other GOVs unfortunately the US official standpoint on this issue is reaching the point of being irrelevant.

It is truly my hope that sanity prevails and that open dialogue and mutual symbiotic co-operation will occur in our near future. We have a lot to learn and a long way to go in regards to consciousness evolution.
edit on 7-8-2011 by Shirak because: add sum more

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoAlef2012

No, we would be cowering in submission.

If they can get here they can beat us, if they have the technology to get here then their weapons would totally obliterate ours, resistance would be entirely futile my friend.......

Word to the wise.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I'm not accusing anyone...BUT, it is interesting that 2 days before Reagan anounced that he was chose George H.W. Bush as his running mate, he told a close aide that had asked who it was he was choosing, Reagan said, "It sure isn't going to be that NWO guy Bush"...then he picked him. What happened?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Anyone else feel like a specimen?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoAlef2012
Anyone else feel like a specimen?

I do I do!

I agree with sir_slide - I find it hard to believe the whole earth would come together
we'd all run for our bunkers (if we had them), and debate whether or not to eat the cat.....

an interesting special on History or TLC or one of those channels had a show about this
they said we would basically lose in the beginning - our nukes would be useless - we'd cause more harm than good in any attempt to take them down because their technology would keep them safe, while we'd suffer nuclear fallout

then some time later - Guerilla Warfare would win out

suicide bombings....

what does that tell you....

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Shirak...my concern is that the only way the arrogant american government would ever reveal such a disclosure would be an imminent sign that we would already see & understand. They are too preoccupied with Wall Street and greed to see what really matters....and my personal opinion is that this government will throw us to the wolves rather than make a deal, even with aliens from another star system.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Sweetheart...I have a better relationship & trust bond with my cat, than I do with my government. How screwed up is that?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by sir_slide

No, we would be cowering in submission.

If they can get here they can beat us, if they have the technology to get here then their weapons would totally obliterate ours, resistance would be entirely futile my friend.......

Word to the wise.

Wise words indeed.

Also, if the MSM/Hollywood portray the aliens as invading hordes, expect the opposite. You should have learned by now that what the MSM wants to show to you is not what is good for you but what is good for them. It seems that the ruling elites see the aliens as threats to them and to their control of this planet and the people. A change in consciousness will occur to the people once we see that benevolent aliens are coming to our planet. The ruling elites will have none of that. The people should not be awakened.

What should they do? Of course, portray the aliens as malevolent beings coming here to invade us. Fear is their (the ruling elite) most potent weapon for control of the people. Once people remove fear in their life, they cannot be controlled anymore.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Sweetheart...I have a better relationship & trust bond with my cat, than I do with my government. How screwed up is that?

I dont even know you're cat an I trust it more then the Goverment.

NeoAlef's cat 2012!!!!!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Just as Hollywood portrayed half of my my ancestors as savages, (native americans), not even human, the same american government that we have today. They will sacrifice anyone of us...and that my friends is flat out f''k'd up! The question is...what do we do about it? Voting doesn't work. England has the same criminals in their system. WTF do we do?
edit on 8-8-2011 by NeoAlef2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by NecroDjinn

I dont even know you're cat an I trust it more then the Goverment.

NeoAlef's cat 2012!!!!!

LOL watch out for CLPrime's cat - it kills texan's in its sleep - and it died 2 years ago

Thats like saying, "My cat sleeps 23 hours a day, but, during those hours my cat was sleeping, 8 people were murdered in Texas. Therefore, my cat must kill Texans in his sleep."

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
We all know that something not of this world is and has been visiting us for a very long time. I am a believer in Yeshua Hamashiach. But, also I am not a bible thumper, my relationship with my creator is between me & Him. What scares me are the ones that are against this creator...on this earth & not. We all are so focused on just paying our bills, that we are at a disadvantage.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

It's funny, when Teddy was campaigning on his train he would have a different speech for each stop. Sometimes he would say one thing to one group of people than say the exact opposite at the next. Just goes to show that politicians haven't changed much.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
LOL...politicians at work!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
What was it that Lincoln saud? I think something like, "You can please some of the people some of the time, but you can't please all of the people all of the time"? Something like that.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
why would our creators invade us???

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Because we have a disease...a serious malfunction. I just hope that our creator or creators can see this malfunction and take into consideration that we were made with that defect and give us some kind of mercy and not kill those of us because we were born with a "greedy" heart! So to speak. I wish I knew the answer to that one!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join