It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thugs shoot up bus with A.K. 47

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by DZAG Wright
They knew exactly what they were doing, just trying to intimidate the guy their sister told them too. If they wanted to kill someone they would have.

DZAG Wright @ choppaz yea they can do damage ect and they could of chopped the whole bus smh but as a way of intimidation ,lauce? Everyone knows that AKs are not accurate with multi fire on so that pathetic warning still could of killed others as 1 didnt see him use the cross hair with aim just hand eye coordination which again could of risked others lives not created by them on the bus. And I thought the rules was pull if you useing it for what its for not to scare and play with others lives. So again it was lame broad daylight SHOW OF FOR THE FAME of the game basic im down for whatever no matter who gets in the way. BALANCE needed in urbanz like rest of world if you disagree then ?

-VENUS-
edit on 8/8/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I haven't even read through the thread and I can already tell you there is probably no shortage of social retards
who are going to pipe up and use this as yet another reason high powered assault weapons should be illegal if not all firearms altogether!!!

...and round and round we go!

Never addressing the very valid points and questions asked of them.

I could say something like, "If I had been on that bus there would have been a few dead guys clutching onto their AK47s and lying in a pool of their own blood" but then the social retards would totally defeat my arguement by ridiculing me and cracking a joke about me being "Rambo" and add in a statement suck as "you would have just shot yourself in the foot and gotten alot of people killed"

....and round and round we go!!!!

This WILL NEVER end.
WHY!?!?!?!!?

Because people who have an irrational fear of guns do NOT want to hear anything other than stories of guns being "BAD" and that is that!!!

YOU WILL NEVER change their mind.
Their minds will only ever be changed when someday as they stand in line to make a deposit at their local bank,
and some thug robs the place taking several hostages, an armed CIVILIAN,thanks to hundreds of hours at the local gun range much to the dismay of his gun hating wife) places a hunk of lead where it belongs and ends the conflict right where it started.

But alas, even then there will be some A HOLE who will condemn this shooting as a senseless taking of life and insisting that all firearms be banned despite the FACT that it is our constitutional right to own them!!!!

ARGHHHH!!!!!!

Will it never end????

NO!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
What a douche, he totes an AK-47 in broad daylight thinking he's some tough thug, then when he empties a clip into a bus he can't even shoot straight and hit who he's aiming at.

And the woman who called him, WTF is her deal? Some criticism against her parenting requires calling up some goons and committing cold-blooded murder? Not even taking that guy off the bus and having a fair fight, but shooting him while he's defenseless? That is pathetic.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
I haven't even read through the thread and I can already tell you there is probably no shortage of social retards
who are going to pipe up and use this as yet another reason high powered assault weapons should be illegal if not all firearms altogether!!!

I could say something like, "If I had been on that bus there would have been a few dead guys clutching onto their AK47s and lying in a pool of their own blood" but then the social retards would totally defeat my arguement by ridiculing me and cracking a joke about me being "Rambo" and add in a statement suck as "you would have just shot yourself in the foot and gotten alot of people killed"

This WILL NEVER end.
WHY!?!?!?!!?

Because people who have an irrational fear of guns do NOT want to hear anything other than stories of guns being "BAD" and that is that!!!

Their minds will only ever be changed when someday as they stand in line to make a deposit at their local bank,
and some thug robs the place taking several hostages, an armed CIVILIAN,thanks to hundreds of hours at the local gun range much to the dismay of his gun hating wife) places a hunk of lead where it belongs and ends the conflict right where it started.

But alas, even then there will be some A HOLE who will condemn this shooting as a senseless taking of life and insisting that all firearms be banned despite the FACT that it is our constitutional right to own them!!!!

ARGHHHH!!!!!!

Will it never end????

NO!!!!!!

All ducktales!

If you were on that bus and pulled your pistol and popped a shot, those guys wouldn't have stopped after a few shots and proceeded to chop the entire bus up.

What would you have done! They had superior fire power period! You would have gotten killed....over something you weren't involved in and not the target, and you would have gotten everyone else killed playing hero.

Just from you suggesting you would have done something tells me you have never been in the type situation....

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I do believe that the gunman should be charged with attempted murder.
But I find you americans with guns weak and repulsive

I think your big guns are compensation for your lack of brains and your little D%C@'S
I cant believe some idiots have said ," well if the people on the bus had guns they could have shot back killing the gunman." WTF????????????
Well did any of you idiots think that shooting back my have killed and innocent civilian ????????
No you didn't, did you????????
You sound just as stupid as the original gunman:down:
Well,,,,,,,,,,,,,, you are pathetic and most of you that have guns couldnt defend yourselves with your own hands without a gun if your life depended on it. Thats why you need guns.
Most of you are scared and weak.
You americans can stick your gun laws up the place that the sun never shine's.

edit on 8-8-2011 by meathed because: YOU with guns are weak

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
If the woman had an ounce of intelligence she would have known child services isn't going to even investigate a bottom spanking especially with clothes still on the kid. They'd have laughed the reporter off the phone! I would have told him "go ahead call them hahaha" IDIOTS on both sides. What stupidity. We are supposed to be the most intelligent species, but I think we're the dumbest hands down.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I was told from another source that the call she made while on the bus wasn't about the guy berating her parenting, but about some rival gang member..perhaps the same dude. ..this was about gang warfare I think..

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

I'm not sure I understand what your aversion to Concealed Weapons carry by legal, background checked and fingerprinted citizens is? If these punks with the AK-'s had been a little experienced with their rifle and had actually spent some time shooting it instead of playing with it, they would have killed everyone on that Bus. They're shooting a .308 that would easily punch the walls...and looking through the doors shows floor level.

Aren't we so very lucky bad guys are generally as dumb as a box of rocks? The other side of it is...Bad guys are generally complete wimps. The first round fired back in their direction would probably have seen them wet themselves and keep running until long after they were clear out of the neighborhood.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by DZAG Wright

Originally posted by Screwed

This WILL NEVER end.
WHY!?!?!?!!?

ARGHHHH!!!!!!

Will it never end????

NO!!!!!!

All ducktales!

If you were on that bus and pulled your pistol and popped a shot, those guys wouldn't have stopped after a few shots and proceeded to chop the entire bus up.

What would you have done! They had superior fire power period! You would have gotten killed....over something you weren't involved in and not the target, and you would have gotten everyone else killed playing hero.

Just from you suggesting you would have done something tells me you have never been in the type situation....

That didn't take long now did it?
You almost nailed it word for word too.
Damn I'm good.

See, once you have heard one of these nut cases speak their arguement, you've heard them all.
It is the same storey EVERY time with ZERO varients.
They will NEVER change their stance on anything realating to firearms no matter how much logic and constitutional knowledge you bring to the table.

...and round and round we go.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I am glad that no one was hurt.....as I read about this crime...I thought to myself..."You know good manners...can bypass a lot of problems...you never know who may go off on you!"

When people are out in public they need to be polite.....you could be saving your own life...as well as many others.

A man decided to be rude to a woman...she called her friends to meet her at a bus stop....her friends had guns...shot at the bus....anyone could have been hurt.....all because a man was rude.

I repeat....be polite....and save yourself and your fellow human beings.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by meathed

I cant believe some idiots have said ," well if the people on the bus had guns they could have shot back killing the gunman." WTF????????????
Well did any of you idiots think that shooting back my have killed and innocent civilian ????????
No you didn't, did you????????

Earlier in this thread I suggested that we don't know if anyone on the bus was armed or not.
Perhaps there were armed passengers that showed control by not firing?

Or do we just assume that anyone with a gun is incapable of making an intelligent choice, automatically firing willy-nilly?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by gougitousakusha

agreed. WTF is wrong with people? It's days like this the apocalypse seems...well, not so bad.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

the whole point isn't that people would be able to fight back, so there would be tons of shootouts in the streets. thats quite a slippery slope. the point taken by people who advocate lawful gun ownership is that potential criminals wouldnt take the risk of victimizing people if there is a real possibility that they'll be killed. when all people are defenseless victims, people victimize.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Neopan100

I love your avatar.

I have the same comic on my wall her at work.

Always cheers me up!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
You really think that if everyone was armed that shooting instances will go down?

No: but if you remove their arm ??????

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Idiots! Who the hell brings an AK into broad day light? Plus he can't even shoot the thing. Lol I love these little punks. I carry CCW and If I was there I would have opened fire killing all of them. I would of done my civic duty and protected everyone else on the bus who was defenseless. Don't carry CCW unless you're going to help your fellow man.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join