It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Marcus Wainright on Martial Law in 2011.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I was skimming through Youtube this evening and found this post. Dr. Marcus Wainright, a Nuclear Physicist with the US Air Force claims to have insider info (freinds of his who gave him permission to talk about this on the internet) on upcomming martial law in the US in summer 2011. It will follow the collapse of the US dollar and a crash in the stock market or something. The here's where it gets good...I went to subscribe to his feeds but he only posted the one vid last year...nothing since. He said that he would post new vids as long as he could. Let's do some digging and find out what happened to him! Was he silenced? If so, why is his vid still up? I also found another vid that was shut down on youtube. I'll see it I can find it. bare with me I'm new with computers, I'm embarassed to admit! youtu.be...
edit on 7-8-2011 by Mccw2003 because: wrong link.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Mccw2003

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Well if the dollar collapses and the stock market crashes then martial law would make sense for awhile. Wouldn't be the first time a President has done it in America's history. That's kinda why they have that power.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

Thanks Superman!

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
high possibility of stock market collapse: check
high possibility of dollar collapse: check
summer 2011: check
guy named Dr. Marcus Wainright in the us air force: ??
martial law declared in 2011: TBD

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
He is only using left forward/upper quad on descriptors.

He is either telling the truth and filtering the descriptions, or he is not stable. He does however believe what he is saying is true.

Next interview in screening room 3.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
As far as I'm concerned, this is just some random guy who made a youtube video, by the looks of it high as all hell, making claims he can't/didn't back up, and making an empty promise to elaborate in subsequent videos... much like a video version of trolls and wackos making outrageous claims every day on this site...

Forgive me if I come off as rude, but I don't see any weight to this.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by sine.nomine

Thanks for your response! That's the beauty of this site....different opinions..and you know what they say about those. J/K.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Excellent find Op... Welcome to ATS...

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

Hey, it's just good to finally start a topic! Thanks for the warm welcome!

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Mccw2003

Welcome and nice find. I'm inclined to think that this man has some intel on what is going on.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

Thank you Egyptia, and I agree.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
...if you google "marcus wainwright", you see links to other articles and videos... if you click the google option for images, you'll see him hamming it up for the mediahounds with his bones&rags buddy...

...in the video on this thread, what he said has been said/posted by lots of regular folks for years and years and years... its not like where we are now is big shock or, at least, it shouldnt be...

...also, he may have once been in the air force but he wasnt when he recorded that video cuz they dont let ya have a shaggy beard...

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Interesting post. So far he's pretty scarily right. The dollar has gone down due to the stock tumble. It's still Summer and there's more to come. Glad I've invested in precious lead.

And welcome to ATS, fellow Texan.

/TOA

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Wyn Hawks

Hmmm....touche. Thanks for doing the digging.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by The Old American

LOL, thanks PARTNER!

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Summer is relatively almost over, so why nothing happens regarding Marshall Law?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Fichorka

True, but don't be surprised if you wake up one morning and see it on the news tommorrow.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Martial Law...

That's when the citizens take over, right?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join