It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I quit, I give up

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by lowundertheradar

anyone who uses the word platitudes and attempts to come up with a way to force people to read an entire thread is AWESOME in my book!!!
friend added! ♥

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

No es problema, Señora!(señor?) I friended you too, so now you HAVE to stick around!

edit on 8-8-2011 by lowundertheradar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Forevever
reply to post by lowundertheradar

anyone who uses the word platitudes and attempts to come up with a way to force people to read an entire thread is AWESOME in my book!!!
friend added! ♥

When I see the word Platitude, it makes me smile, it makes me think of a duck billed Platipus, then my whole day changes for the better !

Sorry to hear you are feeling down, it is easy to take to heart some of the comments made by people on forums, but the truth is, you know who you are, and no amount of flack or insults should get through to you. I don't think anyone on any forum could ever get me down, because I don't need their support to know where I am coming from. I am not afraid of wanting credibility, nor needing to maintain it, it is unimportant.

I just hope that you can start thinking more that way, get on with what you do, AND DO WELL I MAY ADD ! Let the others play insult tennis with each other, the game only continues if you return the ball.

You may not have been here as long as some others, and some do not forgive anyone for that, you are still a free thinker, and some do not forgive anyone for that either. Once you have been a member for 5 years or so and have lost your spirit and become jaded, are you welcome, well I would rather be unwelcome in a club like that, but it is even more reason to stay and annoy the hell out of them.

Your humour makes this place a better place to visit, that is the sort of place we should all be part of building, for each other to share !

PS. I had forgotten what a wonderful voice she has, now I will be feverishly trying to get their back albums, see you have already made one old man happy !
edit on 8-8-2011 by Qwenn because: ps

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Qwenn

it is truly amazing the power of a song
it wasn't that I was down so much, it was more of a way to prevent myself from multiple posts of :bnghd:

sheeple, nobots, independent minds..... seems to me they're all suffering from the same affliction - lets call it "cocoon syndrome"

Neo reminded me there are Kindred spirits
which of course I knew cause I know you! and others (a list too long to put down here)

but it is truly amazing, the power of a song, to bring people together - to relay an understanding

I love this song ♥

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Well yes, it is funny, because it usually takes me a year or more to take to someone, even on a forum, and you have been here only a couple of months and I already look forward to reading your posts. I don't know whether you should be glad or sad at that, but I find you as funny as hell, and for all the right reasons. You also have a good taste in music, if that clip is anything to go by, have you heard of the group 13 frightened girls, they are a little like All about Eve, I think they are great and I think you would appreciate their music as well !

www.sumishta.com...

As for bumping your head against a wall, I have just stood on my bed and hit my head on the lampshade, accidently of course and I managed to blow one of those expensive Halogen bulbs, it made me go light-headed as well
so I know how frustrating it is when even your bruises, have bruises, and all you can think of is " Why me " !

Anyway cheer up, after all it's the end of the world in just over a year, or in a couple of months, depending on who you believe, so that's something to look forward to, then there is the Aliens landing, and the Rapture etc. How can anyone feel down with all of this to look forward to ?

edit on 8-8-2011 by Qwenn because: link

top topics

<< 1   >>

join