It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamic Emirate Project - Forcing Sharia Laws To Europe

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by DrakeBloodaxXe

When did any of these people behead anyone?
And what about the abortionist murderers. Jim Jones. The guy in Norway
Dave Koresh. Or the Christian who blew up the Atlanta Olympics and murdered people. Or Tim Mcvey
You are either blind or cant read if you don’t know there are more Christian murderers than anyone.
The method of murder doesn’t really matter.

I repeat look at the snakes in your own house!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by inforeal

You've unfortunately lost it
As for the Norway guy:

He did not believe in God, but rather “science”.
He did not follow the teachings of Jesus Christ.
He believed that it was important that Christianity have no say in political affairs — in other words, not a hint of “theocracy”.
He styled himself as a “cultural Christian”. That is, he recognized that Christianity had been an important part of European civilization in the past, and thought its traditions and rituals should continue to be observed, to some extent.
He was a pragmatist about Christianity — he felt it could be useful in establishing cultural unity among Europeans.

Hmm. Some Christian… Get your facts right the next time!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooks
just try it in their country.

Saudi Arabia isn't ''their'' country !

but nooooooooo, they don't allow free speech, do they.

The Saudi Arabian or Chinese government's policy on free speech has nothing to do with the free speech in any other country.

we are held to a "higher" standard. why? lol!

We're not held to a higher standard, it's just that we have far less restriction in what we can say or do than in authoritarian and oppressive countries such as Saudi Arabia.

Surely you should be pleased that we have freer laws and speech than in many other parts of the world ?!

how many bleeding heart libs in their countries will stick up for you?

Why does it matter ?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I dare Christians to read the koran and compare it to the bible. When the Mahdi comes, the world will be set into tribulation. When the false prophet (Islamic christ) comes, many will love his miracles.
edit on 8-8-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Sherlock Holmes

The point is these people want to use our freedoms and liberties to enable them to deny us those self same freedoms and liberties!

Yes, they are a minority, but their influence is growing as the apologists and silent majority continue to bury their heads in the sand.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
The point is these people want to use our freedoms and liberties to enable them to deny us those self same freedoms and liberties!

When you say ''these people'', are you referring to the MAC, British Muslims, Muslims or the Saudi Arabian government ? I'm afraid that the poster I was replying to has left me confused now.

Any group that wants political or ideological change utilises the freedoms, laws and liberties within which they can work towards that change. The MAC are no different to any other group in doing this, such as the BNP.

The BNP have previously touted the possibility of appealing to European Courts over various bans which they have had, despite the fact that the BNP is against these European Courts having any jurisdiction over Britain !

Yes, they are a minority, but their influence is growing as the apologists and silent majority continue to bury their heads in the sand.

Their influence may be marginally growing, but no more than the influence of far-right groups. I think it's more a case of the worsening economic and social situation which leads people to be drawn to the more radical elements - of all flavours - in society.

As for these mysterious ''apologists'', I don't think you'll get too many of these so-called ''apologists'' doing anything other than pouring scorn on groups like the MAC; they're a bunch of tools !

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

You know I meant the Islamic Emirate Project.

And your constant linking or comparing to BNP is classic deflection tactics.
The topic isn't BNP, it is about the Islamic Emirate Project, it's supporters and it's aims etc.

Start a thread about the BNP and I will gladly post my opinions about them.

And please show me where far-right inflluence is growing.
Yes, there is an increase in concerns over recent and current immigration policies and levels and the activities and influence of fundamental and radical interpretations of Islam, but that does not equate to far-right ideaology and is nothing more than fear mongering and gross sensationalism in an effort to demonise those who have genuine concerns.

This group has a clear and open agenda to impose Sharia Law where they see fit and transform the very nature and essence of England and Britain as a whole.

sheikyermami.com...

That you recognise their intent to deny us our own freedoms and liberties and then casually dismiss it as if it were irrelevant displays quite a disdainful regard for those freedoms and liberties that you are so keen for these extremists to enjoy and manipulate for their own repressive intent.

As for 'apologists' they are clearly everywhere and refuse to apportion any blame at all on Muslims, extremist or not, for anything that ever happens and everything is the fault of everyone and anyone other than Muslims of any persuassion.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

You know I meant the Islamic Emirate Project.

I didn't know what you meant, otherwise I wouldn't have bothered to ask.

And your constant linking or comparing to BNP is classic deflection tactics.
The topic isn't BNP, it is about the Islamic Emirate Project, it's supporters and it's aims etc.

The BNP and other radical groups have everything to do with this. You don't too often see those who complain against Islamic radicalism being quite so vociferous against the BNP on other threads. In fact, quite the opposite, as those who are most prominent on threads about Islamic radicalism in Britain are often in support of these other far-right radical groups.

The problem comes down to the underlying Islamophobia that is often present from those who post about Islamic radicalism. It doesn't take long for that distinction between radicalism and Islam in general to be blurred by some of these posters.

It makes you wonder whether these people are concerned about groups such as the MAC because they are worried about radical ideology, or whether they are worried about them because they are Muslim ?

Hence why it's important to bring up non-Muslim radical groups for comparison, in an attempt to weed out those who are motivated by anti-Muslim sentiment and those who are motivated by a genuine and reasonable anti-extremist sentiment.

And please show me where far-right inflluence is growing.

Show me where support for MAC is growing.
Seriously though, I'm not going to play that game.

According to a BNP spokesman, their membership went up from 11,800 to 14,000 in between April 2009 and October 2009, but I can't find any more recent membership data than that. There performances in recent elections can't be compared, either, because while they got a huge increase in their vote in 2010, they also had way more candidates standing than they did in 2005.

The increasing popularity of the EDL is another example of this, and while some members aren't necessarily far-right radicals, it can't be denied that this group is hugely influenced by National Front types.

Also, in terms of the increasing influence of far-right groups, I have personally noticed people more openly sympathising or supporting groups like the BNP, suggesting to me that there is less of a taboo in associating with groups of this nature.

Yes, there is an increase in concerns over recent and current immigration policies and levels and the activities and influence of fundamental and radical interpretations of Islam, but that does not equate to far-right ideaology and is nothing more than fear mongering and gross sensationalism in an effort to demonise those who have genuine concerns.

Once again, why single out radical Islam over other radical political or religious ideologies ?

If groups such as the EDL were genuinely concerned about extremism, they would make it clear that they are against extremism of all flavours. Instead, they specifically target Islamic radicalism, which gives away their true agenda.

You don't see them taking a look around their group and campaigning against the BNP or NF.

This group has a clear and open agenda to impose Sharia Law where they see fit and transform the very nature and essence of England and Britain as a whole.

Far-right groups who want to repatriate non-whites and limit the freedom of speech of people who they disagree with are clearly attempting to transform the essence of England and Britain as a whole.

Why are so many people who complain about this group not as forthright in denouncing these far-right groups, in fact, they seem to be drawn to these same anti-British far-right groups like a moth to a flame.

That you recognise their intent to deny us our own freedoms and liberties and then casually dismiss it as if it were irrelevant displays quite a disdainful regard for those freedoms and liberties that you are so keen for these extremists to enjoy and manipulate for their own repressive intent.

It's called freedom of speech.

I don't agree with what any radical religious or political group espouses, but as long as they stay clear of inciting hatred, then they should be allowed to say what they want. If that includes calling for Britain to be an Islamic Emirate or for the forcible repatriation of non-whites, then so be it.

It appears that you're the one who has complete disregard for our freedoms if you disagree with people expressing these freedoms within the laws of the land.

Following your own logic, those who campaigned for the introduction of anti-hate-speech laws were flouting the freedoms of the land by utilising free speech to campaign for a restriction on it.

Those who were in support of AV were using the liberty and democracy provided to them in the First past the post voting system in an attempt to change it.

How exactly do you suggest people go about attempting to make changes and tweeks to the current interpretation of liberty and freedom without using the current understandings of these concepts to do so ?

As for 'apologists' they are clearly everywhere and refuse to apportion any blame at all on Muslims, extremist or not, for anything that ever happens and everything is the fault of everyone and anyone other than Muslims of any persuassion.

Do these people actually even exist, outside of the myopic and bigoted world of Muslim extremism ?

I've never come across anyone who fits your description.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

I didn't know what you meant, otherwise I wouldn't have bothered to ask.

Ok, no problems....I thought it was obvious, I assume too much sometimes - an annoying trait I know and something 'm working on.

The BNP and other radical groups have everything to do with this.

No they don't.
They weren't mentioned in the OP or the attached video.
Even the Islamic Emirate Project don't mention the BNP.

It is classic deflection tactics.

it's like when the school teacher pulls a pupil about something and the classic respose is 'yeah, but what about so and so?' etc.
It's exactly the same.

The BNP has nothing to do with Islamic Emirate Project wanting to impose Sharia Law in parts of the UK.
They want to do it because that is what they believe Allah told them to do through his revelations to Mohammed as described in The Koran.
The BNP or any other political group have absolutely nothing to do with that at all.
THEIR interpretation of The Koran decrees that they HAVE to try to impose Sharia Law.
It's as simple and as easy as that!

You don't too often see those who complain against Islamic radicalism being quite so vociferous against the BNP on other threads.

I'd tend to agree with you there.

In fact, quite the opposite, as those who are most prominent on threads about Islamic radicalism in Britain are often in support of these other far-right radical groups.

Unfortunately I'd have to more or less agree with you there.

Maybe that's because it's only these so called 'far-right' groups who are making any attempt at understanding peoples concerns about the open door immigration policy and allied social engineering programmes and the perceived threat posed by encroaching radical Islamification.

Any attempt at reasoned and open debate is immediately labelled 'racist' and 'fascist' and instantly condemned.
MSM and TPTB are very effcient and draconian in their repression of such discussions.
And 'left-wing' and liberal types are even more so, quite ironic really but really no surprise to me.

The problem comes down to the underlying Islamophobia that is often present from those who post about Islamic radicalism.

That's because they don't want Sharia imposed upon them and they don't want to be blown up by Muslim extremists.
Someone has to do something to allay peoples fears and allowing clowns like Islamic Emirate Project spout their nonsense does neither.

It doesn't take long for that distinction between radicalism and Islam in general to be blurred by some of these posters.

Here I've got to agree with you, far too many can not make that distinction - and to be fair some don't want to as well.

But what I have an issue with here is putting all the blame on the non-Muslims.
Nowhere near enough Muslims put their hands up, accept some of the responsibility and say 'Yes, we have a big problem within our own community and we are going to do something about it' instead of the deafening silence we hear from the majority.
Yes, some do oppose the actions of the extremists, and they have my deepest repect for that because itcan't be easy, but not many do so and are quite content with passing the buck and blaming non-Muslims for all of the worlds ill's.
And until they do it doesn't matter what we non-Muslims do there will always be conflict of one type or another.

It makes you wonder whether these people are concerned about groups such as the MAC because they are worried about radical ideology, or whether they are worried about them because they are Muslim ?

Unfortunately some people are just racist bigots.
But some people have genuine concerns.
Some people can't understand that it's not a sense of racial superiority, (Islam like Christianity is multi-racial) but the dislike and even fear of a belief system that some are expressing.

Hence why it's important to bring up non-Muslim radical groups for comparison, in an attempt to weed out those who are motivated by anti-Muslim sentiment and those who are motivated by a genuine and reasonable anti-extremist sentiment.

I am sure you are more than capable of authoring a thread which deconstructs BNP policy and manifesto without resorting to deflection tactics.

People are going to BNP and EDL because there are no viable alternatives because there of the 'racist' stigma attached to anyone who voices concens over encroaching Islam or immigration levels.
But in real life lots of people, from all walks of life and every race, creed and ethnicity are genuinely concerned.
That's why people are getting pissed off, because no-one wants to listen.
It's either turn a blind eye and hope it goes away, blanket denial or draconian repression.
No-one seems to give a toss about what Mr Average thinks anymore, (did they ever?)

Until we start asking the right questions and having open and honest debate and taking some hard decisions then we aren't going to solve anything.

Unfortunately far too many people in this world aren't honest with themselves so how can we expect them to be honest with each other.

Oh, and a tip...neither BNP or EDL advocate forced repatriation; voluntary repatriation is something quite different.

Apologies if I've ranted a bit, been alone with my 8month old Grandson all day and I'm worn out...but loved every minute of it.

Personally, I find left-wing / right wing politics a joke and refuse to align to any individual ideaology.
I believe what I believe, think what I think and try to take every individual thing on it's own merits.
We seem obsessed with labelling and pigeon holing people and their thoughts and actions.
And I dislike everyone who try's to tell me what to do or think or control me.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join