It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dog possessed by the devil lol, looking for loving home

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

(CBS) - And our next dog up for adoption is an adorable little guy looking for a loving home. He enjoys pentagrams, the color black and collecting souls.

Okay, just kidding about the adoption part, not so sure about the rest. Watch to see what I mean.

Okay, is it just me or does that dog say, "I love Satan" at about eight seconds into this clip? And the way it suddenly ends... someone needs to get a priest into that house stat!

Of course maybe this dog was just having one of those weeks and is really typically a very loving and adorable dog. If so, don't worry little guy, the weekend is almost here.

Me don't thinks my kitty kitties would get along too well.. How about you guys?

www.cbsnews.com...

edit on 7-8-2011 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Just a big 'ol ball of furry cuddliness ain't he?

Have to post this again for another puppy laugh.

Canine intelligence at its finest:

edit on 7-8-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

Well if the gal wasn't picking up the dog by its Fore-legs the dog might not become satanic....

I know i have a (small)dog they don't like to be picked up by their LEGS

Kind of cruel how shes picking the dog up like that.. but i'm sure the dog isn't gonna die ... i just don't recommend doing that it hurts the dog!

Many animals hate when you touch their stomach(belly) as well..(which she is doing while holding the dog up by its legs)

edit on 7-8-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I got a Pit Bull who would love to play with him , he would put him in his place

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
My sister has a Rottweiler who growls and bears it teeth when you pet her. It was kind of unnerving at first until you realize she means no harm. This is not the first time I have seen this behavior. I wonder what makes them act in this manner?
edit on 7-8-2011 by Evil3unnie because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-8-2011 by Evil3unnie because: Cannot type tonight

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
This is what I feel. I think the dog was afraid of a strange person with the camera or of the camera somehow. Notice his head seems cowered like he or she is trying to back away,. This is my opinion but of course I could be wrong! I use to have a dog myself, and think I can read them pretty well.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

SeekerLou you're a pisser! Crack me up. Just days ago I saw a good thread on fark(dot)com on how some pet shelter was having a hard time placing a cat with markings which made it resemble Adolf Hitler. the pictures were funny.

they also discussed how hard it is to find homes for black cats in America because so many people are superstitious!

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by LargeFries

Realized that about the black cats is why I chose to adopt my black one. I sought him out after seeing his picture in the paper. My other cat is also a rescue but not from a shelter. Love them both dearly and equally!

It's nice to meet other animal lovers! That's funny about the hitler cat. I'd probably had to rescue him too if it had been from around here. lol

I bet that OP dog is alREADY adopted

edit on 7-8-2011 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Thanks for the vid!
I Love it
Yeah, adorable furball, he was probably crying for his mother..

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TheUniverse

Yeah, we have to be careful with their little legs. Not sure if that is what was going on though, I think she had him just under the legs... But yeah people take no thought at times with their pets. They (pets) have feelings and can hurt too!

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Evil3unnie

born and bread instinct I guess
I dunnno maybe a "brain" will come in here and explain it to us .
I often wonder why I even act the way I dO at times lol

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
The video you found gave me a real good laugh. LOL it really does sound like the dog says "i like Satan"!!

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by enament

Yeah lol I thought it was funny too

Everybody make sure to listen closely.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Mod... I wasn't thinking ...
Could this be moved to the jokes forum?

new topics

top topics

join