It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anamoly on the moon. What is this?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoAlef2012

It looks like Mickey Mouse ears to me.
Could the aliens pierce his ear.....oh no ....isn't it a crime to disfigure mickey?????

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I copied the image from google earth. (moon)

edit on 9-8-2011 by NeoAlef2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
"Thats no moon.."

Perhaps its a rock.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Yet more unfunny jokes and american refrences that no one outside the us gets.Why do all space threads end up attracting such low level posters?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by paperface
Yet more unfunny jokes and american refrences that no one outside the us gets.Why do all space threads end up attracting such low level posters?

references*..........

speaking of low level.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Explanation

Point proved...thankyou dear

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by paperface

It's probably not wise to insult people (well in your case TRY TO) if you can not use basic grammar..

It's good you found out about yourself..Glad I was here to help...honey.

edit on 9-8-2011 by Explanation because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-8-2011 by Explanation because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by CLPrime
reply to post by Khaaaaaan!!

The thing that appears to be a photographic artifact? Likely a result of image stitching.

Cut edge of the transparent tape used on a lot of these old images. Likely a photo of of combined photos. I've seen that same thing on others.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   

I see a smooth round Rock by the crater. However I have been noticing some weird things when I look at the moon through my telescope but most of the time if you just focus and research and analyze/examine a little closer you'll find that it's really nothing surprising.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
It just looks a weird shadow cast from a crater?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
It looks like a stitching glitch in that instance , but for some of the areas where they ( Nasa/Asu ) has stretched specific areas . You can be proof positive they did it on purpose . Things is if you have the time and willingness to shift everything back to a uniform shape you will hit the nail on the head . But the powers that be won't give a rats behind that you were able to show the real image , because they won't acknowledge that they did it on purpose to save face .

Or for shts and giggles use the excuse of National Security . aka National Control

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
That's no moon...

Star light, star bright
First star I see tonight
I wish I may, I wish I might.
It's just a satellite

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I am sorry guys...but honestly....there is absolutely no reason why anything from space should not come and kill all of us right now! Seriously, I cannot believe that human beings have the intelligence of what I have read here. It's very discouraging to say the least. We are doomed. The only alternative is GOD, because with the low intel that I have seen the human race is GONE!

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
All of these recent threads showing dark objects floating by the sun or the moon or even objects supposedly on the surface of the moon are not rocket science to explain. All of the objects seen in the moon and sun films are large asteroids that are well known and even being tracked now by known science. And yes, some are very big and even as big as a city so there is no question that given the position of the sun and the respective orbits that shadows of rocks floating between the moon and the earth or in front of the sun might seem to cast or actually cast shadows making them look like what everyone thinks they want to see which are "alien motherships". They aren't and never will be. How many of these people making these claims flunked out of their science classes?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by TRiPWiRE
I believe the OP was referring to this -

snip
We need Phage to cast his eyes over this right now

No, we do not need Phage to do anything but also post only astonishment, if any, because he has no secret knowledge about the moon. He sees what you and all of us see, something identifiable. Brown noser!

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Khaaaaaan!!
you guys suck.

just admit you see the doodle bug looking thing at the 9 o'clock position on the crater.

looks to me as tho the 'doodle bug' is just an artifact where the images are stitched together. seen them a lot. is that what he's on about?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I couldn't see a thing but craters and even when it was circled, I didn't see a 3d shape or anything I saw someone who pieced it together with half arsed photoshop skills but that's it!
edit on 11-8-2011 by SecretFace because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Are you talking about the crater that's shaped like Mickey Mouse ?

Yes, that does look strange.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join