It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Londons BURNING!

page: 94
<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Who benefits from all this?

Inside Job www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings
Who benefits from all this?

Inside Job www.abovetopsecret.com...

Quit the paranoia. This is simple.

Man gets shot because he was carrying a gun.

Black community as per usual get annoyed.

Riots.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
2 teenaged girls were interviewed and asked why they were targeting innocent people and businesses.
"because its good tho innit tho, is against the rich people innit. its against the govornment, conservative or whatever it is. its crazy and good fun"

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by kronik9mm

I just heard that on the BBC news. I was pretty sickened.

These people need to be brought down, quickly. Get the military in there and knock them down a few levels, this is getting totally ridiculous.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Man on sky news says Buckinham palace and the houses of parliament are next on the list to get burnt down

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
COBRA meeting over. Special weapon to be deployed on London streets tonight.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
Iran urge london police to show restraint:

Iranian foreign ministry spokesman Ramin Mehmanparast urged the British government to order the police to stop their violent confrontation with the people, IRNA reported in the early hours of Tuesday.

www.guardian.co.uk...-68

Hahaha classic.

ALS

Ahh the same guy that whipped fined and publically admonished some teenagers for having a waterfight the other day! To him I say fk off!

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Just to let you know that the use of plastic bullets has been authorized this evening and ongoing...........!

Any Looters on here ??????? Come get some !!!

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleDog UK
Just to let you know that the use of plastic bullets has been authorized this evening and ongoing...........!

Yep and for those that dont know they are not like slugs, they are over an inch wide and hurt like hell.
Though these degenerates will wear the marks like a medal and get lots of pats on the back and enchorogement from their degenerate associates.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by kronik9mm
2 teenaged girls were interviewed and asked why they were targeting innocent people and businesses.
"because its good tho innit tho, is against the rich people innit. its against the govornment, conservative or whatever it is. its crazy and good fun"

and the BBC don't reveal their identities yet show images of rioters from cctv and ask people to contact the police if they recognise any of them!

link   

Originally posted by hrmmm

Yep and for those that dont know they are not like slugs, they are over an inch wide and hurt like hell.
Though these degenerates will wear the marks like a medal and get lots of pats on the back and enchorogement from their degenerate associates.

Sometimes you just aim high....don't you ??

Trouble is any mention of ''firearms'' causes some of the Simpletons to take the real things out on to the streets..........I actually think the Police should actually ''take down'' (with the proper stuff) a couple of these Vermin and the rest will scuttle away like the cowards they ALL are !!

link   

Originally posted by Merigold
reply to post by pteridine

Is that a price you're willing to pay? Isn't that what China does to squash "unrest"?

More of our freedoms eroded for our "safety".

No. A democracy does not do this, China,does, Iran does, North Korea does..Not the UK.

Suspending does not mean eliminating. It means disrupting the means for the rioters to organize their looting. I understand that you do not want to erode the freedoms of the rioters and hinder their God-given right to steal and murder in keeping with the legal system that has somehow mutated into rewarding the guilty and punishing the innocent.
I see mass deportations from the EU and GB in the future and closing of the open borders as the public realizes that the great multicultural social experiment is failing and demands Draconian solutions. I see repeals of some new laws and hiring of hangmen in a return to days when the King's justice meant something.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by torsion

Originally posted by kronik9mm

and the BBC don't reveal their identities yet show images of rioters from cctv and ask people to contact the police if they recognise any of them!

I have just had a conversation and registered a complaint about this specific issue..... I urge others to do the same and make the MEDIA responsible as well ...

PDUK

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   

I shot plenty baton rounds in Belfast and Newry during the troubles, one guy I got right up the ass!

I can confirm that they do indeed sting a bit. They look like a rubber marital aid rather than a bullet, and if you put a bit of grit in the barrel it is like a shotgun round. Failing that, you could also fire it to bounce off the deck. It doubles its velocity which a cornered mate found out in Belfast when he fired it of the ground and decapitated his assailant.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Sometimes you just aim high....don't you ??

Trouble is any mention of ''firearms'' causes some of the Simpletons to take the real things out on to the streets..........I actually think the Police should actually ''take down'' (with the proper stuff) a couple of these Vermin and the rest will scuttle away like the cowards they ALL are !!

They can't aim high. A baton round to the face or head can easily kill. Which would only escalate matters more.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB

I shot plenty baton rounds in Belfast and Newry during the troubles, one guy I got right up the ass!

I can confirm that they do indeed sting a bit. They look like a rubber marital aid rather than a bullet, and if you put a bit of grit in the barrel it is like a shotgun round. Failing that, you could also fire it to bounce off the deck. It doubles its velocity which a cornered mate found out in Belfast when he fired it of the ground and decapitated his assailant.

Sorry, but your entire post sounds like bull# to me.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Man on sky news says Buckinham palace and the houses of parliament are next on the list to get burnt down

HAHAHAHA I wouldn't bet on it.
The guards around the Queen don't live by the rules of the Police. They are trained to shoot first in the heart and second in the head.
They are very, very good at their job.
edit on 9-8-2011 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by torsion

Yeah and the special weapon will be a standard issue super soaker 2000 and a giant poster asking children to play nicely! This country is such a toss hole!
edit on 9-8-2011 by SecretFace because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by RMFX1

Originally posted by EvanB

Sorry, but your entire post sounds like bull# to me.

No it bloody is not bullcrap!

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sherlock Holmes
Well, since they're so concerned about the people who the police are confronting, I would like to propose that these poor, down-trodden rioters be sent over to the safe-haven of Iran.

Everyone's a winner.

Doesn't the same work when there are anti-government protests in the Middle East or elsewhere in the world? The West could take in all those protesting their governments and the problem would be solved too

top topics

<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join