It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Londons BURNING!

page: 83
<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by slaine1978
reply to post by kerrichin

i agree the rioter's are comming out all over the place and just moving to new areas
the police cant keep up, also riot police being drafted in from other areas to deal with it
only for other areas to erupt, theres not enough police to deal with it,
and it seems like everyone is copycating in new places all the time
it seems like its a new trend that all the kids want to get in on.

thats what i thought moving police from one area to help another leaves the first area open. these rioters seem to know if they keep moving they are not getting caught they just cant keep up with them.
and by looking at some of the videos on the news like the roit policeman who got knocked over earlier they are having to be careful becuase the rioters are not afraid of the police they are just attacking them

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by nik1halo

i think no matter what you do now, be it go into further education or look for work, there just isnt any.
some places there are no jobs at all.
or its agency work, which you sign up to and never hear from again

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

No perhaps about it, that's a fact!
Thankfully, I'm not one of them! I hated being on the dole. It made me feel like less of a man. It's great that it's there when you need it, but you should try your damndest to get a real job and earn your own way in life!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
new video from bristol

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by wingsfan

I would like like to propose a trade. your polish for our mexicans.

No, the Polish come here to integrate and work and do a good job, they arent a problem.

Id trade the chavs in a second though!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by wingsfan

are you not prepared to take a few english aswell?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by NadaCambia

Originally posted by nik1halo

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147

Originally posted by slaine1978
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

there's not enough jobs in the uk
especialy in the more poor area's

Rubbish. There are enough jobs, they have just gone to foreign workers. Every foreign worker who comes to this country puts another Englishman on his arse.

So anyone who says immigration isn't a factor in these riots is an ignorant fool. It's not a question of race, it's a question of policy.

Rubbish, the foreign workers do the jobs that most Brits won't do. Believe me, I've dome some pretty horrid jobs over the years, especially when I was a student.

Rubbish. The only reason these jobs are "horrid" is because the government made them so.

If the government didn't kill off the labor movement and unions these jobs would be begged for by British people. They're only undesirable jobs because the government has flooded the country with immigrants to undermine British workers.

You've got it backwards

Sorry, but cleaning up day old meat and blood in the summer is "horrid" under anyone's terms. The smell alone is indescribable! The job itself is horrid without oustide influence.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
More video shots from Croydon earlier

*I think this was the furniture store after after the building was completely engulfed
edit on 8-8-2011 by buni11687 because: (no reason given)

BBC is saying the unrest in Bristol is picking up somewhat
edit on 8-8-2011 by buni11687 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I just watched some BBC reports and I can't stop laughing. I watched a woman interviewed who was crying because a building was on fire. The video above with the bottles being thrown? OH NOOOO! CHAOS!

They are over-dramatizing this for an agenda, as usual. They'll just use this to crack down harder, make new laws, etc.
edit on 8-8-2011 by Enlightenme1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Brixton riot girl arrested. She was wearing her work uniform and was caught looting the very same shop that she works in

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by thetoker

what an idiot.
im guessing she will be on the dole tomorrow

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Flyer

I had to google "chav" and no, no thanks. the little pic in the wiki page said it all, we have plenty of chavs in america, luckily though they are more content staying inside and playing call of duty.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by thetoker

Classy-looking broad

All I can hear out of my window are sirens.
I've been watching Sky News Live all night.

link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

link   

Originally posted by thetoker
Brixton riot girl arrested. She was wearing her work uniform and was caught looting the very same shop that she works in

what a defiant face lol

link   
reply to post by buni11687

Jesus Christ, looks like a scene right out of The Blitz of 1940

Where the hell is the British Army? It's obvious that the police cannot control this, there are officers from 36 UK police forces in London. Riots are spreading to Manchester, Liverpool, and Southampton. Troops must be deployed Mr Prime Minister! Come on Dave, wake up and smell the coffee.

link   

Originally posted by kerrichin
reply to post by nik1halo

i think no matter what you do now, be it go into further education or look for work, there just isnt any.
some places there are no jobs at all.
or its agency work, which you sign up to and never hear from again

Hey, don't knock agency work. it's very often a foot in the door. I got my current job that way.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
is there anyone there that can go out and do some ATS-specific sluething? I'm sure some good investigating that isn't from the msm would probably land on the front page of ats.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
I only have to look at your registration date and post count to realize you are a troll

Really? You know, I was taking you seriously up until this.

"You joined after I did and only have a few posts. Obviously you are incapable of making a point, especially an intelligent one, because I've said more things than you here."

Ahh internet elitism.

On to the subject at hand, however, a friend of mine stationed at Menwith Hill has apparently been alerted that they may need to be ready to provide "Indirect, non-kinetic support in line with the SOFA (Status of Forces Agreement)", but she has no idea what that's supposed to mean.

It's actually a bit scary how quickly the protest of a murder can turn into something so ugly. It overshadows the problem, all people see is the violence now. I wouldn't be surprised to find out TPTB helped incite it to hide the issue.

new topics

top topics

<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join