It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Londons BURNING!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
People are animals

... just looking for an excuse to prove it

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Unrivaled1

I have heard endless reports of po-lice standing by while it all kicked off.

According to this story - they had prior information something was brewing:

Resident Mizu Rahman, 34, said a plainclothes police officer had told him at around 2pm that there was intelligence that disorder was imminent. "The officer came down the street warning us there would be trouble," he said. "He showed me his ID. He said, 'Do you live here?' I said yes. He said, 'St Andrews Road is going to be the frontline tonight'."

www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
If idiots can riot over a death and cause damage like they did, Am I entitled to shoot anyone attacking my property?

I mean if they operate under that principle of 'please yourself', whats to stop me reciprocating?

...or indentifying them and going to smash up their car another night?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unrivaled1
reply to post by Evanzsayz

Making them do it? Well that is a conspiracy for a whole new thread imho.

Letting them do it on the other hand!!!!

I have heard endless reports of po-lice standing by while it all kicked off. Well we know they have been begging for money and are deep in cuts. So trouble flares, they stand by and let it kick off for a while before they wade in creating stains on the underpants of Gov and society and Walaaaaaaaa. More money in an instant!

Yeah, the British police are in a pay freeze right now. You could very well be right. Just like in Robocop 2. And we all know how that ended.

Wait... no we don't. Nobody made it through that crap-fest, did they?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Hey guys, if you like keeping up with up to the minute news, y'all should use Google News. Just query "London Riots", or anything for that matter, and you've got all the information right at your fingertips. ATS is my go to site though.

news.google.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I need details all tweeters please follow me @andysmut and keep me updated

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by daggyz

um...yeah. you can. thats the point of having a riot and causing disorder.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Maluhia

Good find, sadly I'm not surprised!

Here's hoping Mizu Rahman remembers the officers name from the i.d.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by CeeRZ

Those two videos are a great example of how pathetic the culture has become here in London. Bunch of young guys with no idea what the word respect means that walk around in groups thinking their gangsta simply by acting like total pr*cks.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Trolling this thread is beyond pathetic. The Op used an old and familiar term in his title to describe an out of control situation in London. To claim the Op is ignorant is a blatant troll tactic. What is sick and pathetic is not the fact that people in London have had enough and they are on rampage, it is the fact that morons want to try to disect what the Op is trying to report. Such as, a lack of media coverage.

The people who are attacking the Op are the true apathetic cowards that are poisoning our society. What kind of pathetic scum would want to taunt and attempt to insult a person who is trying to get out information about a full blown riot?

Disgusting. Hopefully the basement dwellers won't ever find themselves in a situation so volatile just to find everyone standing back and laughing at them while their business is burned to the ground or their families being beaten, or, even themselves. I would be happy to stand back and laugh at you, heck, I'll even get pics on my Iphone of it and post it on the internets.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Read the thread because of the title. Found out there is no media blackout and London is not burning. Basically just a rough night. Feel cheated

edit on 7-8-2011 by cripmeister because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
This all boils down to injustice! And the Government is responsible! Period!

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo
Aren't they always complaining about a panopticon big-brother society where cameras are on every street corner? Now they are saying it's a black out? Bet you wish there were more cameras now, eh?

The big brother cameras don't give the populace information. The big brother cameras watch the populace, to give the corrupt elite information to control and suppress the populace. Your comment further degrades my opinion of the human race.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Hmmmmm. If you look at the pictures provides on that site, the only People that I can see are black. I find that interesting in London. Couple that with all the flash mobs of black youth in the US, and something is fishy here.

Look for yourself. We know that Obamas brown shirts are comprised of blacks as well. Or at least all the videos I have seen of his youth league were black kids. Could this be some type of World wide Black Panther type of Group?

I just find it highly coincidental, with to many patterns to be coincidence.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
On a riot scale, 10 bieng mubarak getting kicked out of egypt. how bad is this?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by gossipnancy

From the looks of things I'd say about a 5, maybe. Seems like it had the potential to be higher but now it's just scum looting things for themselves.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by HermitShip
Hmmmmm. If you look at the pictures provides on that site, the only People that I can see are black. I find that interesting in London. Couple that with all the flash mobs of black youth in the US, and something is fishy here.

Look for yourself. We know that Obamas brown shirts are comprised of blacks as well. Or at least all the videos I have seen of his youth league were black kids. Could this be some type of World wide Black Panther type of Group?

I just find it highly coincidental, with to many patterns to be coincidence.

Some areas in London have a lot of black kids with parents from different countries staying there. That's all there is to it really.

The "gangsta wannabe" culture affects a lot of black kids, but it also affects non black kids as well, so it's less to do with race and more to do with what area this is happening in.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by gossipnancy
On a riot scale, 10 bieng mubarak getting kicked out of egypt. how bad is this?

In terms of any sort of change to the status quo?

About a 0.3

These fools are doing more harm than good. You wanna attack the system? Then just WALK AWAY from it, it NEEDS you to operate. This looting garbage will force more tyrannical laws down our throats.

-Lightrule

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Perplexity
reply to post by gossipnancy

From the looks of things I'd say about a 5, maybe. Seems like it had the potential to be higher but now it's just scum looting things for themselves.

Yeah if it was 10 it would be the whole of London including other cities getting involved. I'm in south london it's OK in my area for now.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Lightrule

Oddly enough these kids are rioting because the system doesn't want them. It's not just about that shooting, it's about tuition and jobs. These are kids that do not see a future for themselves and that is a very very disturbing thing to have to swallow and own up to.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join