It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Londons BURNING!

page: 77
<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Its not sainsburys on fire its sony.....i though a half mile long building would be pretty obvious to see from where i am lol

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fatmandy
Update, BBC got it wrong, it is the Sony distribution center that is on fire in Waltham Abbey

It's monsterous! insanely large fire from the looks of it

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Sky just said it was Sainsbury's as well

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I bet a lot of you smug Englishmen would love to be gun owners right about now. Guns are the equalizer for this type of thuggery.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
is this just a case of monkey see monkey do or is it more orchestrated???

link   

Originally posted by buttafuqua
I bet a lot of you smug Englishmen would love to be gun owners right about now. Guns are the equalizer for this type of thuggery.

If guns were legal there would be hundreds of people dead right now.

Take your gun and stick it you know where

link   
Footlocker Manchester is on fire. Here's a facebook group with updates

www.facebook.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Not another one.

If we were gun owners, then all of the rioters would be armed to the teeth, as well. Ergo, dozens of innocent people dead; shopkeepers, passers-by and police.

Why can't some of you yanks get this simple fact into your thick skulls ?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by buttafuqua

Get over your insecurities angry man. Just because we are English, does not mean we are smug.

link   

Actually this was brought up earlier and the general thought (but not held by all) was that we're glad we don't have guns in a situation like this.

link   

Not really, no.

There's enough chaos on the streets without guns being involved. So far the mortality rate of these riots is zero. I'd like to keep it that way. Insurance is there for a reason.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
THE PEOPLE HAVE GONE MAD!

Thank goodness.

I thought all the balls in the world had shriveled.

To the youth of the UK and the world:

No mercy for the rich!
No mercy for the monarchs!
No mercy for the pigs!
and most importantly,
Eat your damn vegetables!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
dont give brits gun's they tend to invade other country's with them lol

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker10
is this just a case of monkey see monkey do or is it more orchestrated???

A bit of both I think. It is being organised, but there are also general thugs and morons who just like to see s**t burn!"

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SimultaneousFinal

What a stupid, stupid thing to say.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

did guns work in L..A ?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I found a few more videos uploaded to youtube

Bethnal Green Road earlier today

Liverpool Lawrence Road

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Sorry I didn't read all 77 pages to realize that a comment was already made regarding guns. And while I agree that some of your thugs would have guns, so would your home and business owners. At the end of the day, I would prefer to be able to defend myself. Plus most thugs spend little time at the shooting range, and are horrible shots. While most of the responsible gun owners I know, myself included, spend time learning how to shoot so if in a situation which requires a gun arises, we would be able to actually shoot with accuracy.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by StevenDye

Actually this was brought up earlier and the general thought (but not held by all) was that we're glad we don't have guns in a situation like this.

That's what they all say till they get burned out and/or otherwise get the fear of God thrown into them.

You should at least get a few hundred attack dogs to set loose along with the riot cops, the dogs would run more down and make a good showing in the arrest category, also take the cockyness out of the pimple faced looters. Something mean with teeth, you Brits aren't against that too are you?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SimultaneousFinal

You're wrong. This is not the way to go about things.

This is total chaos and it's getting worse. I don't like it, but the military have to get involved now, before it's too late. It may already be too late.

What the hell, guys. What the hell.

top topics

<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join