It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Londons BURNING!

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by asala
Some people are taking a stand,

Reports of "heroic scenes on Dalston High Street. Turkish families lining streets to oppose riots. What great Londoners"

Being reported on aljazeera now. Clashes between Turkish youths and rioters in Hackney!

Way to go, Turks! Pity the rest of the residents don't come out and support them.

link   

Originally posted by stefplz

Is it me or do they look like Tanks over there in the background.

What the actual hell.

Thats Egypt

link   

Originally posted by Dionisius

granted a few of them were there for ligit reasons but the majority were students, drug addicts and squatters.

Oh damn, students cannot be legitimate protesters it seems. Ditto anyone else you mentioned there.

Less of the bigotry, please.

link   

Originally posted by asala
Some people are taking a stand,

Reports of "heroic scenes on Dalston High Street. Turkish families lining streets to oppose riots. What great Londoners"

It's about time.

The police should just hand out boxes of zipties to the citizens so they can go mob the mob, pick em up in the morning.
I'd imagine a few pubs would clear out if they had a chance to get their hands on them punks.
Children's hospitals was definately off limits, hope the very information system they are abusing turns around and gets them in the end.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by stefplz

Yeap, looks like tanks...............WTH

link   

What the actual hell.

Is that even London? It looks....mmm...odd

link   
CONFIRMED REPORTS OF BUILDINGS BURNING AND POLICED ATTACKED IN MANCHESTER

menmedia.co.uk...

The whole country is going to sh1t!!!!

link   

What the actual hell.

That's probably egypt or something. Someone on Twitter pulling your leg

link   
reply to post by TheGooner

Then the wordpress page just blatently lied to me.

Disregard that post. Naughty wordpress.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceMonkeys
On BBC news theres a woman talking from Birmingham saying it's very well organised and they are communicating with radios. Strange.

It is strange. Strange like the north african revolutions that all seemed to start up at the same time as if a big organization was funding it

link   
reply to post by Allis1

I dont know what "meow meow" is exactly...but I want some.

link   

What the actual hell.

Thats a picture from Eygpt you STUPID bird............!

Stop trying to cause more worry and anxiety !!!!

FFS

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleDog UK

I just said to disregard it.

Thanks for the insult though, that was really charming.
edit on 8/8/11 by stefplz because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by Scope and a Beam
Huge corporations are increasing prices on essentials like food and electric despite reporting gigantic profits, all as we are having our throats cut by harsh cuts yet the government do nothing to stop them or help them. So carry on looting I say.

Yep. The utility companies we the people used to own are now in 40% foreign ownership. Some people expressed concerns that this would mean that the companies are more interested in profits than the welfare of the customer. Ofgen commissioned a report - the finding, no - of course the companies won't put profits before people.

Earlier this year it was found energy companies had been significantly misrepresenting their profits to appear much less than they actually are. Now Ofgen have launched an enquiry. I wonder what they'll find? No truth this nasty allegation? When pensioners can't afford their bills this winter, let's all remember why. It's because our govt sold what is rightfully ours.

link   
the way I see it this is about the youth that have no voice, this is years of anger built up in a community of single mums and people with little to there name; what they'd probably consider a 'ghetto'. They're angry at the middle class and higher class people in the area that look down their nose on them in their eyes, and they're letting it all out.

Not that this excuses anything, this is one of the worse possible ways of 'fighting back'. Not they need to fight back in my opinion, they just need to get to gather and have a voice.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
The authorities are patently allowing this to escalate for a while so they have an excuse to clamp down HARD on genuine protests and marches in the future.

People need to stand up like those Turks.

link   
reply to post by Top Hat Boy

Where? there is nothing on that link!

link   
may be they are telling parents to gather children in order to protect these brainwashed kids from the wrath, no one will have any sympathry for dead rioters.
i suspect this will begin in the early hours. tptb are seriously peed off.
These animals have no noble cause like the people of egypt. And tonight may see more deaths than mubaraks crackdown.

unfortunatly now these animals have done this once then it will happen again,because it was so easy.

only cure? VOTE BNP and get rid

link   

Originally posted by Top Hat Boy
CONFIRMED REPORTS OF BUILDINGS BURNING AND POLICED ATTACKED IN MANCHESTER

menmedia.co.uk...

The whole country is going to sh1t!!!!

No disorder or riots in Manchester. Speculation about ongoing riots totally inaccurate. GMP monitoring the situation.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by NadaCambia

arabic writing on those tanks (well actually they armoured personal carriers maybe BMP1's)

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join