It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Londons BURNING!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unrivaled1
reply to post by Australiana

The Police murdered a young man in a taxi and stated he shot at police and one officer was wounded in hospital, witnesses state that is not the case and I'm inclined to believe them over the po-lice any day of the weak!

Who surrounded by armed police would shoot at them? ? ? ? regardless of being in a taxi!

This is just another murder the po-lice have committed recently and to call it suspicious is an understatement.

Another murder these lice have been involved in was smiley Culture. He was a reggae artist. raided by po - lice for coc aine, and the lice alleged that he walked into his kitchen and stabbed himself in the heart! This is while he was in their custody ( the po-lice had been there for 1 hour 30 mins) .

Anyone will tell you that being arrested let alone raided for coc aine you are not allowed anywhere alone, you are cuffed and even if you need the toilet they will go with you! But the po-lice say he was just going to the kitchen to get a cup of tea.

Nothing but bs from the po-lice!

Now the unrest at the moment was triggered by Mark Duggan being shot in the taxi. Many people friends etc heard what the po -lice had said that Mark Duggan shot at them and knew it was BS! So they went to the police station to speak to an officer and they were told an officer would come to speak with them.. They waited, people protested riot po-lice were there.

But No officer came to speak with them. Then a 16 year old girl went up to the po-lice ranks and then many of the po-lice attacked her savagely with batons here is the video

well boo bloody hoo, theres thousands of babies die everyday through hunger and your complaining about someone carrying a gun being shot?
the only good thing to come out of this is the truth coming to light. The truth that some peole are far from civilised and they will never realize just how lucky they are until its too late..
justice is unavoidable..

link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

So police issued MP5's use the same bullets as a handgun??? Im in the UK but im assuming MP5 would use a different calliber bullet.

Simple....if its not MP5 then it wasnt the police.

link   

Originally posted by paperface
Some people sit rubbing their hands with ecxitement over this...big deal its fires and people shouting.

Would you be saying that if your house or business got burned down or looted?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
This is nolonger about the shooting, the police force has been shrinking since 2008 with the budget cuts, now if more riots and looting flare up in different areas at the same time theres pretty much nothing the police can do about it.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Lots of things have added to all this,the mourning of Amy Whinehouse and the fianancial situation,the uk people usually wont tolerate money being messed around with.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
They are shutting them down because the stock market uncertainty. How much does it take to cause a panic in the markets? How many headlines with bad news can you read in a row reasonably as an investor before the red lights are flashing in your head.

It's too much to quickly.

Hang Sen 40 20330.00 20946.14 20444.00 20320.00 -616.14 -2.94%
edit on 7-8-2011 by TheRemedial because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Well, yes, naturally.

I'm not sure what's taking so long to officially identify the bullet. I suppose there's procedure and red tape involved in these things, which takes time.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoSpace

If this continues......in comes the military and they shoot to kill no questions asked !!!!!

link   

Originally posted by DivineIntervention

Originally posted by metaldave
Ok,

Looting is going on all because cops killed a guy...

Why do so many people think this is the end of the world all of a sudden???

Have you not seen the pictures coming out of London? Earlier on CNN, I saw video where a double-decker bus had been set ablaze. It's pure mayhem over there right now.

We had riots in cincinnati sparked by the same thing

link   
reply to post by Unrivaled1

well, where are you from, you seem to have all the answers.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy

So police issued MP5's use the same bullets as a handgun??? Im in the UK but im assuming MP5 would use a different calliber bullet.

Simple....if its not MP5 then it wasnt the police.

All guns classified as SMG's use pistol rounds, thus, why they are called SUB-Machine guns. The MP5 uses the 9mm round. Police all over the world use the 9mm. It's a great round.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

You're not sure whats taking so long?

I'll hazard a guess in fact I'll make a bet, put me down for 700 on a cover up

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Earlier, the Independent Police Complaints Committee said a non-police firearm had been found at the scene of Thursday’s shooting – but reports also suggested a bullet lodged in the radio of a wounded officer came from a police-issue gun.

www.metro.co.uk...

I still think he was murdered, his family saidd he wouldnt have shot at ARMED police...who is that stupid??

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoSpace
This is nolonger about the shooting, the police force has been shrinking since 2008 with the budget cuts, now if more riots and looting flare up in different areas at the same time theres pretty much nothing the police can do about it.

ok, now we might be getting somewhere, the plot thickens.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Reply to post by paperface

Mouring of Winehouse means riot?

I've read some crazy things on ATS an this is right up there.

Anyway, just called a relation who does military security in London and there isn't a great deal going on. There was a similar sized riot in my city a while back and that had far less media coverage, no idea what the OP is talking about besides hyperbole.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I hope things calm down quickly. I'm so sorry to hear this. I expect if things aren't gotten under control shortly, they will have to implement martial law, and call in the national guard/or the equivalent thereof.

Poor guys. And in this heat, too. Bummer. I"m curious too about the underlying causes. There's more to this than an unlawful shooting.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Goathief

Na nothing to see...the pics on twitter and the independent reports are all fake

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Goathief

Actually she was like a Queen in that area to the local people.They waited for hours outside her home.

Listen Im not saying its the cause of the riots,just one of many things that have made people "snap".

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Hmmm Ive been looking at twitter and have seen the same picture of McDonalds being reported as taken in Holloway Brixton and Islington.

Im 1.5 miles from Holloway and I havent heard any more police activity then usual, but that doesnt mean much I guess, It seems a bit of an odd time to start rioting though, it's 3am here and rainy, did all the hoodies take a nap before going out to loot some Big Macs?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by angeldoll

I am thinking this has turned into a GENERAL riot. By this I simply mean that the youth of London are fed up with everything from tuition to jobs to the police brutality. It's sort of a comic book convention of riots.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join