It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Londons BURNING!

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by NadaCambia
If this was happening in my area I'd be sat in my garden with a strimmer. Try and rob or burn my house

A lawn strimmer! Brilliant!! If it comes your way and you need assistance pm me and I'll rush round with my egg whisk! We'll sort the buggers out!!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Are we forgetting that there has been much coverage of the endemic culture of corruption within the Police forces. People see this criminal behaviour and think they can get away it.

It takes a thief to catch a thief they say, both sides of this argument are thieves in a way, and we are stuck on the periphery, having to witness the unlawfulness of it all.

Maybe this is a battle to determine who will rule the streets. If it is then either way we're screwed.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by torsion

If this was happening in my area I'd be sat in my garden with a strimmer. Try and rob or burn my house

A lawn strimmer! Brilliant!! If it comes your way and you need assistance pm me and I'll rush round with my egg whisk! We'll sort the buggers out!!

Anyone got any chain saws - !

Nah forget I said that!

link   
reply to post by blupblup

Just heard on news it kicking off in Birmingham now!

link   

Video footage from Clapham Junction via sky news,

link   

Originally posted by freethinker123
Years of social neglect while cosying up to the bankers was always going to have a price. This is a part of the payback. You reap what you sow.

Thats exactly right. The global values of materialism / rampant conumerism encouraged by constant advertisments by companies trying to make yet more money. We wonder about values - our society encourages people to desire these items that these people are stealing from shops.

What is going on the streets right now is a statement (that most of them are admittedly not intelligent enough to deliver or understand) - what they are really telling all of us is that even thought they (those who are not rich or live in poverty) are in the majority, they have a minority of global resources. The small minority of people in the world are rich and control the majority of global resources.

They on the streets are telling the rest of us that if they choose to rebel there is nothing we can do about it.

Its time to get our priorities right and to decrease the gap between rich and poor, its time to return civil rights to the people where the police or the government can not act as they choose. Its time to question the values of this sick consumerist capitalism which breeds a culture of profit and ownership of material items about anything else.

Once this is all over with if the corrupted governments with their sick global system don't learn the lesson one day there will be a real revolution. Will the lessons be learned?

So simple yet genius. I applaud your clarity of mind my friend
although my personal opinion is that the lessons will not be learned and as history shows, the sheeple only wake up when its right in their face and there is no other option than to wake up. Shame

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Its way out of london now.....my mate just text me to say my highroad is now full of police....7 dog cars, multiple riot vans...and tons of cops. The train station is shut.......best not come here or il ge mental at them haha

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
uhh no they are not. The baretta 9 mil takes 9mm ammo and so do smg's such as the mac 10 and tmp. The luger was one of the original guns to have used this type of ammunition. it is also referred to as 9x19mm

en.wikipedia.org...

You should learn a little about guns, if you believe in conspiracy then the outcome of what is going on might lend need for using a gun to protect oneself.

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

I believe the guy was murdered by the Police.
There is no proof of him having a gun...and from what i heard earlier they had confirmed it was a police issued bullet in the radio.

Handgun bullets are different to SMG's i would have thought???

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne

The only way to shut it down would be it kill the internet & mobile network. Then that would open a whole new can of worms.

This has reportedly happened in Birmingham city centre, at least for mobile networks.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

Heh.
It's Chapletown in Leeds.

Bettys tea rooms is safe, thank god.
edit on 8-8-2011 by doubleplusungood because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-8-2011 by doubleplusungood because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by zanoni7
reply to post by freethinker123

I think govts historically have shown us that they learn lessons very badly if at all... the only time they really change is when change is forced upon them by the people. That's what we need to get from this. No more chronyism, no more collusion between finance and politics. A brand new, fairer system. I'm with you bro

Your talking Trotskyite crap !!! Your obviously just a sore looser. Probably thinking yourself to be the prolertariat ? Perhaps even our future government ? Your the type of miscreant who end up as guilty of genocide crimes against humanity. Trotsky ended up murdering no less than 20,000,000 through out the Russian Empire. Eventually Joseph Stalin asked the piece of excrement to stop killing people. Trotsky feared that he was going to be arrested, and put on trial for crimes of genocide, so he fled abroard to Mexico, where he was eventually traced and assassinated by Russian KGB agents. The world is not in need of such trotskyite revolutionarys. Democrasy is not about violence. Those who go down the road of violence end up like as Trotsky. As Jesus said "He who lives by the sword dies by the sword".

AVE RAEGINA CAELINA LA DEUS NOSTRA CAELI LA VERA DEUS

link   

Originally posted by torsion

LoL

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by RMFX1
reply to post by NadaCambia

5 to 10 kids with weapons will easily take down your rugby player. I'm sorry man, but that's just the way it is.

Of course, but would they take down the rugby TEAM?

link   
I bet all them Londoners with property to protect wish they were allowed to have handguns and semi auto rifles about now.
I thought they could still own shotguns, how come these punks aren't full of buckshot or at least rocksalt yet?

link   
London bridges falling down falling down, burn, burn, burn, is that all you blokes know how to burn?
How about some real protesting marching or is it TV shoes and games your after? no this kind of protesting is not protesting it is mob rule and you wonder why your not allowed guns. Yes I am on the side of your Scotland Yard here, for they are in the right your not.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Ooohh rumours that the army "is NOT being put on standby" yet!!

if this speads much more, could it be a reason for martial law!!

Again these muppets are imploring for parents to find out where their children are. REALLY!! is this what the UK has come to????
Lord of the Flies!!!!!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I have just got back from London, everything seemed very very quiet and eiry, walking from st pauls to Liverpool street.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Its just hit wolverhampton, the city centre and bentley bridge.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by NadaCambia

Sure, I'm pretty sure that in their numbers it would be easy. This isn't a movie. 1 person in reality has little to no chance at all against 4 to 5 people. Particularly if they are armed.

I don't know if you were watching the news earlier and saw how hard a time of it the trained riot police were having with getting past the missiles to even get close to them. In actual fact, I watched them retreat for a solid 5 minutes.

What in gods name is a rugby player going to do? This isn't a sport with a referee. They would get killed out there.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
this crowd needs to be tempered. I am fine with the looting they are taking from these rich people mostly enough. Go for it. But seriously those things aren't going to replace what big business and government have stolen from us all and perhaps the adults should join the riot and teach these children why they are so angry and why directing their energies towards taking "things" isn't the solution to this living hell our systems have created for us all. I hope this sparks global uprising, however, the looting definitely is making it all look bad. They should just burn everything instead.

new topics

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join